Section name nominations

YOU SHALL NOT PASS

• ONGOING GAME NAME
    SMALL GAME BANNER (provided by Watson)

! It is now night phase. Please send in your actions @HOST within 24 hours.

COUNTDOWN UNTIL DAYPHASE: COUNTDOWN LINK

Kurumi

Preeminent
"Killing games for the kids with special needs" 🤪

Or "Junko´s despair lab"

Or "High voltage mafia"

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Casual Mafia

Fits the ethos regarding the market the section purports to exist for, makes it clear what kind of attitude is expected as the approach towards the games here, and isn't condescending, or otherwise implies the games are lesser. Moreover, the head of the section (Aries) frequently claims the games that would be ran here are intended to be casual - everyone wins.

Abolish the 19th Amendment

‣ ↻
Administrator
this will be a frustrating ordeal finding a consensus

i agree with ratchet, but aries really likes All Elite Mafia

i also like Mash Button Mafia because it's hilarious

poll time when there's more noms tbqh

Nominations

‣ ↻
Administrator
Current nominations:
Magazine (0)
All Elite Mafia (+2)
Casual Mafia (+2) (the name is kind of bland, a name that's synonymous with casual would be kino)
High Voltage Mafia (0)
Mafia Mania (0)
Heretic Mafia (0)
Miscreant Mafia (0)
Fitness & Spa Mafia (0)
Mindmelting Mafia (+1)

@Kurumi @fang @Ekkologix @Ratchet @Ahrim the Blighted

Note: With the less jokester type posts we could probably use some of those as a prize where people can change the section name for a week or something for fun. I think that's a compromise, because I always abhorred staff in other places going "lol no jokes or fun, section name remains the same always and I decide it."

Future joke nominations:
Junko's Despair Lab
Mash Buttons Mafia
Smashbros: Mafia Edition
The Funny Farm
One Flew Over Aries' Nest

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

Illustrious
Fitness & Spa Mafia

When you want to relax from game solving and just fire off abilities making the host do all the work for you.

Aries

Illustrious
I think having a monthly change the subsection name would be pretty cool, would separate what this subsection represents vs the ranked section

‣ ↻
Administrator
well, the issue is, it's been tried before in other places (and i was one to campaign for it)
but
1) OLF is still not active enough where we can just change section names month to month, because if we have new players confused by the name, they're not going to engage with it
2) it needs a stable identity beyond #1, and while it's consistent with the vision you're carrying out, the execution is gonna kinda be difficult to manage with guest (and sometimes user) confusion
3) joke nominations or section name changes as prizes were a compromise on my part, so if it doesn't work out, we can go back to doing section name changes without it being a prize

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
I think having a monthly change the subsection name would be pretty cool, would separate what this subsection represents vs the ranked section
once we have super smash bros II, cross epotch 69, cinematic mafia: endgame this will become the ranked section :amazing

remember we got dice and stuff here too so if u need a cohost to amp up those games to 2020 aries games that alot of ppl didnt get to witness im down for cohosting

Aries

Illustrious
once we have super smash bros II, cross epotch 69, cinematic mafia: endgame this will become the ranked section :amazing

remember we got dice and stuff here too so if u need a cohost to amp up those games to 2020 aries games that alot of ppl didnt get to witness im down for cohosting

All this site needs is one Aries game and the wheels of change will begin turning and I know just the theme to start this change ... The HD Mafia Remake

Zft6JtL.jpeg

Back