Servant Creator Thread

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Deciding to do this cause I like these types of threads.

As the title suggests you can write your own fate-style servants here. Can be based on real or fictional characters.

No rules.

You can find templates and information on how to write servant sheets here: https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...-the-dark-six-f-sn-crossover-servants.370875/

And there's this cool Servant creator program here: https://zikari8.github.io/servantgenerator/

Fgo card creator: https://meguerreroa.github.io/FGO-Card-Generator/fgo.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Ral
TheGoldenBoy2188-Caster-Supernatural-Sam&Dean Winchester

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Class: Caster
Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Berserker
True Name: Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester
Alignment: Lawful Good
Crossover: Supernatural

OIP.FepVlPPQ0tDJswJNStx1jwHaEo

Parameters

Strength: D
Agility: C
Endurance: C
Mana: A
Luck: A

Class Skills

Item Construction: B - The Winchester Brothers are capable of crafting or modifying tools and weapons with enough resources and information the tools they create are usually equal to a Magus's Mystic Code to an A-Rank Noble Phantasm. They are also capable of creating disguises for themselves.

Territory Creation: C - They are capable of creating a 'base' of operations with minimal resources.

Personal Skills

Eye Of Mind(True): A - Thanks to the many battles they fought during their lives they can calmly analyze the field and escape routes.

Instinct: C - A skill that allows Sam and Dean to decide the best course of action while in combat, better when together.

The Special Children With The Blood Of The Demon: A+ - A skill that belongs to Sam Winchester due to his ability to drink demon blood. When he drinks the blood of a demon or demonic being he gains abilities such as telekinesis, the ability to perform exorcisms, Clairvoyance, and all of his stats would gain a rank up in return, he gains Madness Enhancement E, he can still perform complex thoughts but would be filled with a desire to gain more blood. Sam would never use this skill unless forced to by a command seal. He can also sustain himself on demon blood instead of prana so there's a higher chance he'll betray his master.

Noble Phantasms

The Colt: B, Anti-Unit - A supernatural gun that came into the possession of the Winchester brothers with the ability to kill all but five beings in the universe. A direct hit from this gun would be able to kill any Servant, but only thirteen bullets exist for this gun, and said bullets would not work for any other gun but the Colt.

The Protagonists Of God's Story: ??? - it is unknown what this skill does and Dean and Sam don't know it exists, though it is believed to be a luck modifier.

Saving People, Hunting Things, The Family Business: A++, Anti-Unit - Sam and Dean Winchester's ultimate Noble Phantasm, crystallization of their brotherly love and family. The two would go to Hell, Heaven, and Purgatory for each other so the brothers would never be alone. It would be impossible for one to summon a Winchester without the other. When there together there are much stronger in strength and mental fortitude their love is so strong that it can even defy a command seal. Even if one were to die as long as the other brother is alive it's possible to resummon the dead brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I used the Servant Gen program in the thread header to make this.

download.png

Last edited:
TheGoldenBoy2188-Foreigner- Godzilla: Singular Point- Jet Jaguar PP

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Name: Jet Jaguar PP
Class: Foreigner
Alternate Classes: None
Crossover: Godzilla: Singular Point

latest

Strength: B (A) (Changes to A in his Giant Form.)
Endurance: A
Mana: EX
Luck: A
NP: EX

Existence Outside The Domain: EX

Jet Jaguar PP wields the power of the Archetype, an extra-dimensional particle with time-bending and life-giving properties.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): EX

A skill borne from the special properties of the Archetype. Due to the Archetype being extra-dimensional it has the ability to refract magical energy through time, allowing him to even steal energy from the future.

Jet Jaguar PP can continuously steal mana from the future, making him a perpetual motion machine in the present. Because of this, he can continuously regain energy, no matter how much he loses. However, he does have limits, the amount of energy he can summon is limited by how much energy his body can take. Too much and he will explode.

Artificial Intelligence: B

Despite having human thought processes and emotions Jet Jaguar PP is not a human. He is an A.I, an artificial Intelligence built by Arikawa Yun.

He is capable of sorting information faster than a human, can calculate and learn faster than a human. His body has multitudes of sensors and he is able to adapt quickly to unexpected events. He can hack into nearly all forms of technology and can search through databases and the internet. And is even able to switch between bodies.

Thankfully Yun programmed him to follow Asimov's Three Laws Of Robotics. Or we might have a robot uprising on our hands.

Self-Modification: C

Has nothing to do with his Noble Phantasm or the Archetype. Due to his body being robotic in nature, it is possible to upgrade Jet Jaguar PP. Even if his body were to be destroyed if he has a backup or has downloaded himself somewhere safely, it is possible to download him into a new body.

Super-Dimensional Computer
SHIVA: A+

The Super-Dimensional Computer, SHIVA was an extraordinary computational device built by the incredible Dr. Ashihara. Using the power of the Archetype, he built a computer so powerful that had the ability to see the future. Using it, Pelops II was able to finish the Make_Jet_Jaguar_Invincible protocol and download himself into Jet Jaguar Yung in the past.

Jet Jaguar PP can send its experiences and knowledge to its past self, thus allowing the past Jet Jaguar PP to plan for future events. However, this isn't an instant send. Depending on how much information Jet Jaguar PP wants to send back the process can take a few minutes to an hour during which his fighting skills and intelligence will decrease due to using most of his processing power to send the information back.

Not only that but unlike Chaldea's Rayshifting, Jet Jaguar PP can't observe the past, as such information can't be sent to the past. In order to send information to the past, that information must already exist in the past. And so, that information must be sent through a medium that exists in the past and hides that information, making it undecipherable.

Jet Jaguar PP himself uses the song Alapu Upala as a medium to send information.

Whenever he scans the song he enters a reboot mode, continuously rebooting himself as he downloads the information. In this state Jet Jaguar PP is stationary and unable to fight, numb, and unable to sense the outside world. As such this skill isn't something that can be used in battle.

(I was having trouble deciding on whether on not this skill should be a Noble Phantasm instead. I decided to keep it as a skill but if anyone thinks it's better as an NP then tell me.)

Hala hala
Orthogonal Diagonalizer, Anti-World: EX

bWO1EEt20lg07km2kkC9YVMpvEc.jpg

If the Archetype is Amrita, the wondrous Nectar of Immortality in Hindu. Then the Orthogonal Diagonalizer is the Halahala, the base ingredient, the poison that can even kill Gods.

The Orthogonal Diagonalizer is the thirteenth and final phase of the Archetype. A type of programmable atom that can be used to switch the Archetype between phases.

In life Jet Jaguar PP held the code to activate the Orthogonal Diagonalizer inside him. However, he forgot only recalling it in the battle against Godzilla.

Jet Jaguar PP was the code, Using it he gained the ability to manipulate the Archetype, allowing him to modify his own body to grow bigger. And vanquishing Godzilla, an Eldritch Abomination growing to destroy the universe.

This Noble Phantasm has two parts.

The ability to nullify anything outside of the 'Human Order' and enforce the Laws of the 'Human Order'. Jet Jaguar summons blue crystals that can float, which he can turn into shields, weapons and can shoot them like spears. These crystals can nullify Reality Marbles, Marble Phantasms, Idea Bloods, and more through touch it also deals a ton of damage to Foreigner-Class Servants. These crystals will work on anything that tries to overwrite, is alien to, or warps (the Laws of) the 'Human Order.' However, despite that, the crystals themselves are quite fragile making them, a not very good weapon against normal servants.

The second part is its Self-Modification ability. With this Noble Phantasm, Jet Jaguar can modify his own body, growing as tall as a Kaiju.

And though Jet Jaguar PP never would do this he can use this Noble Phantasm to create Singular Points, eldritch Kaiju that only exist to subsume each other and destroy the universe.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Couple questions.

What are these other classes in the servant creator?
What are all the specfiic class skills (beyond the obvious weapon specialties)?

I know Archer has good eyesight, the melee (or at least knight) classes have magic resistance and Berserker has general enhancement in exchange for madness, but what are the other ones?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Couple questions.

What are these other classes in the servant creator?
What are all the specfiic class skills (beyond the obvious weapon specialties)?

I know Archer has good eyesight, the melee (or at least knight) classes have magic resistance and Berserker has general enhancement in exchange for madness, but what are the other ones?
Well, there are a bunch of Servant classes, first you have the basic seven classes.

Saber
Archer
Lancer
Rider
Caster
Berserker
Assassin

And then special classes like

Avenger
Foreigner
Ruler
Alter Ego
Mooncancer

And even more special classes like

Saver
Shielder

And then joke classes like Launcher.

If you want to know all the servant classes look here.

Really if you want you can make your class if your character doesn't fit in any of the other ones.

For skills you can look through here:

The wiki actually is pretty good for this.

So is SB in fact. If you look through the informational tab in the thread I posted above you can find some good things about how to choose what stats to pick.

Adamant Soul-Saber-Final Fantasy. Xlll-Clair Farron

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Class: Rider
Alternate Classes: Saber, Archer
True Name: Clair "Lightning/Light" Farron
Crossover: Final Fantasy XIII

633175-Lighting_FFXIII-Final_Fantasy_XIII-Final_Fantasy.jpg

Parameters (Lightning/Odin/Gestalt)

Strength:
C/A/A
Agility: A/B/A
Endurance: D/A/A
Mana: B
Luck: C

Class Skills

Magic Resistance -
Her time as a l'cie, on top of the magic resistance afforded to knightly classes, gives her abnormally high magic resistance for a Rider class servant but not quite on the level of Saber class servants

Riding - Could pilot PSICOM fighter craft and of course her Eidolon Odin in its horse form.

Personal Skills

Paradigm Shift -
Lightning is able to switch between sword, gun and magic attacks as she sees fit, but must halt momentarily to achieve the switch. In essence, she can't use multiple forms of attack in the same sequence.

Libra Eye - Lightning will discern more and more about her enemy the more she observes. While she can't discern things like their True Name or Noble Phantasm, she can learn weaknesses and such that she can then exploit.

Noble Phantasms

Odin

d5g84s0-806da2f9-9f01-454d-a693-11fa9737e584.jpg

Lightning summons her powerful Eidolon Odin to aid her,in this state he will fight alongside her as he sees fit, but will ultimately answer to her wishes (OR those of her master)

Gestalt Mode
bsvoyq1eeyq21.jpg

Odin takes the shape of a horse, with Lightning taking up his twin bladed lance and they ride into battle together.

Zantetsuken - Rank A

A Final attack whereby Lightning will leap off Odin and spin with his weapon, creating a hurricane of strikes that cuts down anyone within range. Odin CAN use this attack on his own, but it loses a rank in power.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Really nice! Just one nitpick. For Odin's parameters instead of making new parameter lists.

Strength: C
Agility: A
Endurance: D

Strength: A
Agility: B
Strength: A
Agility: A

You can join them together. Like this.

Strength: C(Eidolon Odin-A)(Gestalt Mode Odin-A)
Agility: A(Eidolon Odin-B)(Gestalt Mode Odin-A)
Endurance: D(Eidolon Odin-A)(Gestalt Mode Odin-A)
Mana: B(Eidolon Odin-B)(Gestalt Mode Odin-B)
Luck: C(Eidolon Odin-C)(Gestalt Mode Odin-C)

Or since the only stats that raise are Endurance, Agility and Strength.

You can simply do this.

Strength: C(A)(A)
Agility: A(B)(A)
Endurance: D(A)(A)

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Really nice! Just one nitpick. For Odin's parameters instead of making new parameter lists.

You can join them together. Like this.

Strength: C(Eidolon Odin-A)(Gestalt Mode Odin-A)
Agility: A(Eidolon Odin-A)(Gestalt Mode Odin-A)
Endurance: D(Eidolon Odin-A)(Gestalt Mode Odin-A)
Mana: B(Eidolon Odin-B)(Gestalt Mode Odin-B)
Luck: C(Eidolon Odin-C)(Gestalt Mode Odin-C)

Or since the only stats that raise are Endurance, Agility and Strength.

You can simply do this.

Strength: C(A)(A)
Agility: A(A)(A)
Endurance: D(A)(A)
Gotcha, I'll fix it. :maybe

I wanted to give this a try and had some issues with not being entirely too familiar with the ins and outs of the various classes. I had an idea to make a Ragnar Lothbrook themed servant as a Ruler-class. Not entirely sure how his feats or abilities would differ between saber and the like.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I wanted to give this a try and had some issues with not being entirely too familiar with the ins and outs of the various classes. I had an idea to make a Ragnar Lothbrook themed servant as a Ruler-class. Not entirely sure how his feats or abilities would differ between saber and the like.
I.e Ruler classes are supposed to be impartial and have no wish for the Grail. You can look through here for more information about servant classes

I.e Ruler classes are supposed to be impartial and have no wish for the Grail. You can look through here for more information about servant classes
So he might serve better as a saber class then? He's more of a strategist than a renowned fighter, I'd argue.

He wields an axe and a sword at various points, he's an infamous viking king from history.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
He wields an axe and a sword at various points, he's an infamous viking king from history.

If he wields a sword he can be a Saber. That’s really all you need with Servant Classes. The restrictions have become so loose that you don’t even need a weapon at times. Like Santa Saber Karna has no sword and uses his fists. He gets by because of a Japanese pun due to how both the word fist and sword in Japan is pronounced as ‘ken’.

Papa Nier-Saber-Breath Of Fire lll-Ryu

Class: Saber
Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker
True Name: Ryu
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Crossover: Breath of Fire III

“Ryu is the kind of guy who can... no, will change the world. I'm not surprised that you're worried about him...” - Rei

unknown.png

Parameters: Ryu / Whelp or Wildfire / Dragon or Trygon / Behemoth or Mammoth / Warrior or Myrmidon / Pygmy / Tiamat / Kaiser

Strength: B / B++ or A+ / A or A+ / A+ or A++ / A+ or A++ / D / A++ / A+++
Agility: B / B or A+ / A or A+ / C or B / A+ / EX / B / A+++
Endurance: B / B+ or D / A or A+ / A++ or A+++ / A+ or A++ / D / A++ / A+++
Mana: A / A+ / A+ / A++ / A++ / A+++ / A+++ / EX

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A (A+ - EX) - A long time ago, the Brood were known as the Dragon Clan. They are a Dragon race that can shapeshift into a human form or any type of Dragon. So naturally, his magic reserves and resistance are very high. His Dragon Genes can grant an increase from A+ to EX depending on the form.

Riding: EX - It is possible for him to operate all vehicles or beasts naturally. Due to being part of the Brood race, he can manage even the Dragon Kinds that fall outside the category of the Riding Skill. However, Ryu would instead turn himself into a Dragon rather than hitch a ride.

Personal Skills

Charisma: B- - Is heralded as the Prince of Dragons to end Goddess Myria's evil by the last remaining descendants of the Brood in Dragnier Village and the Dragon God, Ladon. Even though Ryu has gained an increase in allies during his life, he has never ruled Dragnier Village, thus the reason for his B- Rank in this Skill.

Battle Continuation: A - He fights for the right to live as a member of the Brood. And just as he will never yield, so too will he and his faithful allies never rest on their journey toward a new tomorrow. Able to regenerate after being stabbed in the chest or abdomen area, can still die from the likes of decapitation or rapidly stabbed in fatal areas.

Magecraft (Healing/Support): A - Naturally gifted in foreign healing and support magic from his world, able to heal fatal wounds, cure poison, raise Endurance, and revive those recently deceased.

unknown.png

Prana Burst (Terra Break): B- (A-) - Ryu can coat his sword with energy for a devastating strike but can only be used once every three hours.

Examine: B - Has a chance to learn skills or magic by observing, though they have to be something any mortal can comprehend.

Noble Phantasms

GooKing Sword (C, Anti-Unit) One of the rarest and most powerful swords dropped by the GooKing, one of the most powerful monsters in Ryu's world. The GooKing Sword is made out of the GooKing, capable of casting powerful magic, so naturally, this sword has high magical properties.

Royal Sword (C+, Anti-Unit) Ryu learned of this sword in the Dessert of Death from an older man in the Oasis who dropped it while travelling through the desert. It took Ryu three nights through the desert to find it. This is Ryu's second most powerful sword. Has a plus in its Rank because Ryu can channel the Royal Sword's ability to call forth devasting lightning. Rumor has it that this sword was previously wielded by a powerful Emperor who tried to take revenge against humanity.

Life Armor (B, Support) Ryu's magical armor acquired on his journey increases his regeneration.

Ivory Charm (A, Support) Ryu's magical charm that makes him immune to all status effects and elemental attacks also increases his regeneration and any healing abilities.

Accession: Hope of the Brood (B+ -> EX, Anti-Army -> Anti-World) There is a reason why there isn't a lot of the Brood race left. A goddess named Myria carried out the genocide of the Brood, fearing their power that could easily destroy the world. This Noble Phantasm allows Ryu to tap into his Brood power to transform into various dragons by using the Dragon Genes he absorbed on his journey. Dragon Genes are the spirits, and the essence of deceased dragons turned into purple pentagon-shaped or circular Chrysm ore. Ryu can combine three Dragon Genes into a mighty dragon. In addition, Dragon Genes give him certain elemental powers such as Flame Gene for flame, Frost Gene for frost, Thunder Gene for electric, Shadow Gene for shadow or poison, Radiance Gene for holy, or other Dragon Genes that give physical or magical enhancements. The more powerful the Dragon, the more prana it uses, which would result in Ryu reverting back to his human form. Ryu can't use his healing or support magic or his Prana Burst (Terra Break) while in this state.

Whelp/Wildfire (B++ or A+, Anti-Army)

unknown.png

Whelp is Ryu's basic natural small Dragon form. He can turn into other elemental versions by using a single elemental Dragon Gene. Whelp gives him slightly more endurance and twice the physical power. He can produce his Whelp Breath by breathing fire or a more potent version with Flame Breath. Depending on the Dragon Gene, Whelp can also produce Frost Breath, Thunder Breath, Shadow Breath, or Divine Breath. Can coat its claws or bite attacks with those elements and become immune to them. Whelp can also cause blindness and poison. Ryu can form an enhanced form of Whelp named Wildfire by combining the Miracle Gene, Thorn Gene and Reverse Gene. Though this form reduces Ryu's endurance and only has the standard Whelp Breath, it grants him immunity to all elemental damage, status effects, and increased power. Wildfire is very vulnerable to holy.

Dragon/Trygon (A or A+, Anti-City)

unknown.png

Dragon is a Ryu's large, more potent adult Dragon form. The most frequent result is combining two or more Dragon Genes. Dragons' abilities and physical stats are generally higher than those of Whelps. For example, they can breathe a more substantial fire with Dragon Breath that resembles a laser beam, and the same with Whelp, a more potent version with Flame Breath and other elemental breath attacks mentioned on Whelp. It can make the exact attacks as Whelp but stronger. Dragon can also lower someone's guard with Snap and counter any attack with Counter. By combining Flame Gene, Frost Gene and Thunder Gene, Ryu turns into a particular variant of the Dragon form named Trygon, a gold dragon that grants overall improvement in physical stats, the ability to breathe all three elements and become immune to those three elements.

Behemoth/Mammoth (A+ or A++, Anti-Country or Anti-Planet)

unknown.png

Behemoth is a colossal dragon transformation formed using the Miracle Gene, which trades off speed for tremendous physical strength and endurance. It can ram into foes with Charge. In addition, Behemoth has powerful earth magic and can call forth meteors. Ryu can combine the elemental Dragon Genes for elemental attacks and immunities. A unique form of Behemoth called Mammoth is created by mixing Miracle Gene with ??? Gene for a more drastic increase in physical stats and has the power to grow even more significant.

Warrior/Myrmidon (A++, Anti-Country or Anti-Planet)

unknown.png

Warrior is a dragon transformation that looks relatively human with dragon wings, claws, lower body, and tail. Ryu uses a range of Dragon Genes sub-types, including the Force Gene. The form has very high strength on par with Behemoth but is not as durable and doubles Ryu's base speed. It can consist of other elemental Dragon Genes for elemental strikes. This form focuses on physical attacks and can boost its power with Focus, Gambit, and Aura. Aura makes a large afterimage that punches foes with holy damage. Ryu can transform into a stronger variant, Myrmidon, by mixing the Force Gene with the Trance Gene. Myrmidon can access all the elemental strikes without relying on the elemental Dragon Genes and generate an omnidirectional blast with Aura Burst.

Pygmy (A+++, Anti-Planet)

unknown.png

Pygmy is a unique and tiny dragon transformation which possesses a greater "cuteness factor" than the Whelp forms. Ryu transforms into Pygmy by combining the Mutant Gene with ??? Gene. Pygmy's strength and endurance drastically decrease, but in return is extremely fast and agile with a powerful breath attack that spews magma with Magma Breath.

Tiamat (A+++, Anti-Planet)

unknown.png

Tiamat is Ryu's unique mighty enormous Dark Dragon transformation by combining Shadow Gene with Trance Gene. Tiamat has an overall increase in physical stats and powerful shadow and venom breath attacks. It can summon a tsunami of molten lava and is immune to all status effects and earth elements but vulnerable to holy elements.

Kaiser (EX, Anti-World)

unknown.png

unknown.png

Kaiser is Ryu's ultimate dragon form by mixing Infinity Gene with Radiance Gene and Trance Gene to gain complete control. Without Radiance Gene and Trance Gene, Ryu would no longer gain complete control and become berserk. The Infinity Gene is said to grant the user the full power of the Brood. At first, Ryu's form does not change into a dragon. Instead, his hair becomes golden, and his eyes become red. Ryu's abilities and physical stats are at his best even in this state, and can even use his healing and support magic, including his Prana Burst (Terra Break). he is also able to transform into a giant dragon. Kaiser is immune to all status effects and is highly resistant to all elemental attacks. Kaiser Breath's breath attack is equivalent to a nuclear blast. It can even confuse foes with a simple roar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryu_BoFIII_Servant.png

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know, I didn't realize until after I'd finished up Light's servant profile, that her becoming a servant is kind of strangely appropriate given the story of her games. Seeing as she moves from one role of servitude (willing or unwilling) in each game, though two of those ended with her turning on and defeating her master. :maybe

Just saying she isn't gonna be happy about the situation in becoming a Servant here. Maybe if her master is at least a generally good person, but they better be ready to bust out a Command Spell immediately if they're a piece of shit. Though no matter what, a prospective master is gonna have an unruly servant on their hands at the start. 🤣

Last edited:
It was pretty challenging to translate Ryu's stats to Servant stats. He is country level as a child and planet level or higher as an adult with mhs+ speed. I was considering putting his luck at B. Still, then I remembered that his life consisted of being separated from his adopted brothers, getting beaten up and stabbed by the unicorn brothers, getting captured to be forced to fight in a Gladiator arena, getting owned by a dolphin, being forced to fight against one of his allies and then being separate from everyone again for years, being accused by the Wyndia royal family of kidnapping princess Nina, and being forced to kill one of his adopted brothers. He did have many defying fate moments, so C Rank sounds about right. It was a bad idea to pick a character with multiple transformations. But, all well, it's done now. :hestonpls

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It was pretty challenging to translate Ryu's stats to Servant stats. He is country level as a child and planet level or higher as an adult with mhs+ speed. I was considering putting his luck at B. Still, then I remembered that his life consisted of being separated from his adopted brothers, getting beaten up and stabbed by the unicorn brothers, getting captured to be forced to fight in a Gladiator arena, getting owned by a dolphin, being forced to fight against one of his allies and then being separate from everyone again for years, being accused by the Wyndia royal family of kidnapping princess Nina, and being forced to kill one of his adopted brothers. He did have many defying fate moments, so C Rank sounds about right. It was a bad idea to pick a character with multiple transformations. But, all well, it's done now. :hestonpls
Same here, especially given Rider's apparently have lower stats to begin with so I had to keep that in mind. I mean I could have gone for Saber or Archer, but I wanted to be a little out of the box with it and not go for the obvious ones. Then I remembered Odin literally turns into a horse for her to ride and was like "yeah let's Rider it up". :maybe

What helped was I was able to use Light's in-game stats from the 1st game to give me a basis. IE She was mid in strength (below Snow and Fang but above Sazh, would have been B but I bumped it down because she's a Rider), had the most speed based abilities and had the 2nd lowest health stat in the game.

C luck felt right given all the bullshit that happens to her over the course of the three games. Especially as most of her "lucky" moments were either manufactured by the fal'cie, or just straight up divine intervention. That she did eventually overcome Bhunivelze is really the only thing keeping her luck from being D rank. :kobeha

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Deciding to do this cause I like these types of threads.

As the title suggests you can write your own fate-style servants here. Can be based on real or fictional characters.

No rules.

You can find templates and information on how to write servant sheets here: https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...-the-dark-six-f-sn-crossover-servants.370875/

And there's this cool Servant creator program here: https://zikari8.github.io/servantgenerator/
template has no option for NP

Back