Signup - Members Mafia 5: Unhappy Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Groove

giphy.webp

Hello, and welcome to Members Mafia 5! Members Mafia is a homegrown NF tradition where the host (that's me) turns every player into their very own role. It's the holiday season, so to celebrate, this year's roles will feature a festive twist.

You can find links to all the previous Members Mafia games below, except for the very first one which is lost to time:

Members Mafia 2
Members Mafia 3: Ghosts of the Past
Members Mafia 4

New to mafia? Click
here for a short and interactive tutorial!

This game will start 2-3 weeks from now, in late October. Signups will remain open for about a week, and then there will be a delay of 1-2 more weeks while I finalize the setup.

Signups

1. Sigismund
2. Kingslayer
3. Odd
4. Pongy
5. Worm Juice
6. One Last Username
7. Orwellian
8. Trinity
9. One Last News
10. RÆM
11. mbxx
12. Ratchet
13. Mr. Krory
14. Zed
15. Hikawa
16. Natalija
17. John Wayne
18. Ultra
19. Flower

Last edited:

Zed

Illustrious
giphy.webp

Hello, and welcome to Members Mafia 5! Members Mafia is a homegrown NF tradition where the host (that's me) turns every player into their very own role. It's the holiday season, so to celebrate, this year's roles will feature a festive twist.

You can find links to all the previous Members Mafia games below, except for the very first one which is lost to time:

Members Mafia 2
Members Mafia 3: Ghosts of the Past
Members Mafia 4

New to mafia? Click
here for a short and interactive tutorial!

This game will start 2-3 weeks from now, in late October. Signups will remain open for about a week, and then there will be a delay of 1-2 more weeks while I finalize the setup.

Signups

1. Sigismund
2. Kingslayer
3. Odd
4. Pongy
5. Worm Juice
6. One Last Username
7. Orwellian
8. Trinity
9. One Last News
10. RÆM
Totally in