2. Thegoldenboy2188 (Violet Yoshi)
3. Ruffles (Dark Blue Yoshi)
4. Goth Boy (Pink Yoshi)
5. Odd (Brown Yoshi)
6. Ultra (Red Yoshi)
7. Worm Juice (Green Yoshi)

Substitutions -

Game Features -

Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority. Majority of roles will be generic/vanilla.
Closed Setup - No information about the setup will be revealed until the end of the game.
Claiming - There are no claiming restrictions set upon the players unless specified in your role PM.
Phase length - This game will have 36/12 Day/Night phases.
Lynches - Plurality lynch D1, with plurality/optional majority lynch D2 onwards.
Write ups - There will be no write ups, no notifications on whether any kills/abilities failed, nada. Flavor only.

Game Rules:

- No night posting.
- No dead posting.
- Do not edit posts.
- Do not quote your role PM, but paraphrase instead.
- No talking about the game outside of this thread, or your Role PM.
- You may vote by writing [vote lynch playername]. You may change your votes the same way. I will try to count every vote made, but I don't take responsibility if you format it wrongly and I miss it.
- Ties in vote will be decided by RNG.
- You may post [Vote No Lynch] in order to skip the day's lynch. However, only one lynch may be skipped in the whole game. Once a lynch is skipped, all subsequent days will have lynches, even if no one votes. The [No Lynch] option will never win ties with other options.
- If you don't vote, you will be counted as voting for yourself.
- You must post at least three times a day to be considered active. Inactive players may be replaced or modkilled as I see fit.
- Votes are considered locked precisely at EoD

Last edited:

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I will wait until 8 people sign up.
if tomorrow, there aren't any players that sign up, you will have to lower that. sorry

if you need help redefining roles and the game itself, i will help you.

your mission and anyone else: link the thread and link regulars in sections that are active and tell them if they win, they will receive a colored username. for participation, there will be points given that can count to future rewards for events that will come after this.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
if tomorrow, there aren't any players that sign up, you will have to lower that. sorry

if you need help redefining roles and the game itself, i will help you.

your mission and anyone else: link the thread and link regulars in sections that are active and tell them if they win, they will receive a colored username. for participation, there will be points given that can count to future rewards for events that will come after this.
Yes ma'am. I should really get over my weird OCD about which color Yoshis and how many Yoshis were in the Yoshi's Island video game, LOL.

That's fine. It's always good to improvise. I would also like assistance with the Mafia game itself since this is my first time hosting an organized Mafia thread.

With that said, should we change the players' Yoshi colors to ones that are more common (eg: Green, Red, Yellow, Light Blue? Like in Super Smash Bros?)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back