silent hill 2 remake.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
nofuckingwaynofuckingwaynofuckingwaynofuckingwayNOFUCKINGWAYNOFUCKINGWAYNOFUCKINGWAYNOFCUKNIGWAYNOFUCKVINIUGWAY

NONNONONONONNONOONONONONONONO

Can this really be? Could this really be GOOD? COULD IT?!?!?

Reactions: Ral

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
They'll really limit their audience if it's just PS5 though.

People still have trouble getting it and I'm not overpaying for a console that hasn't had a single exclusive game I've given the slightest fuck about until now.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
They'll really limit their audience if it's just PS5 though.

People still have trouble getting it and I'm not overpaying for a console that hasn't had a single exclusive game I've given the slightest fuck about until now.
PC gets the last love, but these idiots fail to realize that the PC gaming market is swarming with nerds ready to buy games like these. The main issue is porting and also "exclusives" because Sony threw more money at them for said exclusivity.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
PC gets the last love, but these idiots fail to realize that the PC gaming market is swarming with nerds ready to buy games like these. The main issue is porting and also "exclusives" because Sony threw more money at them for said exclusivity.

Sony has been slipping since PS3. The PS5 might be worth a purchase near the end of its life. Maybe.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Sony has been slipping since PS3. The PS5 might be worth a purchase near the end of its life. Maybe.
Well, on the other hand, they are also bringing their classic titles to Steam. We all know money/deals power all if not most of these big corps out here.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Well, on the other hand, they are also bringing their classic titles to Steam. We all know money/deals power all if not most of these big corps out here.

Most of them are out of touch though making retarded business decisions 50 times before they make a single good decision.

Back