Site Performance and Errors Report Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Please post here if you are experiencing any site performance issues on this forum; you can also report errors that you see throughout the forum such as one that happened earlier today with posting, but that seems to be resolved for the most part.

All comments and posts unrelated to this topic will be deleted, so please, only serious reports are allowed in this thread.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
can't see the shoutbox on mobile anymore for some reason, tried a few skins too and nothing different. doesn't change anything when i view the desktop version either but i was able to see on my computer earlier. tried viewing the actual shoutbox page itself too.

anyone else experiencing this or is it something on my end?

can't see the shoutbox on mobile anymore for some reason, tried a few skins too and nothing different. doesn't change anything when i view the desktop version either but i was able to see on my computer earlier. tried viewing the actual shoutbox page itself too.

anyone else experiencing this or is it something on my end?
if you can still see the top bar where it says "shoutbox" check to see if there's a + on the right, and click on it if there is

Reactions: Ral
Back