Slayers Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
count me out then, don't got the time rn
Wait... they were just discussing it. It'd be Nevermind who decides when it actually starts since they're the host for this game.

And I think they'll probably start it after Christmas at the least, probably.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Only 5 more... SO CLOSE :catsalute

@Nevermind Any ideas who I should try to tag to fill these last few slots? After coming this far I'd like to push this over the finish line.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
yo @Ral these old signup thread shud probably be closed lol. half of these ppl who signed up are not here or dont play maf anymore :trinny

lets work out new signup threads for an attainable14ish player size and grow the size from there as more games keep coming

playing an active 14 player game is waaay more fun than an inactive 30 player one lol. what u think?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
yo @Ral these old signup thread shud probably be closed lol. half of these ppl who signed up are not here or dont play maf anymore :trinny

lets work out new signup threads for an attainable14ish player size and grow the size from there as more games keep coming

playing an active 14 player game is waaay more fun than an inactive 30 player one lol. what u think?
Games need to be smaller to, until we see how the newcomers play, and then amp it up a bit :catbuff

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

Done

Should we just name the section to Turbo Mafia?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Done

Should we just name the section to Turbo Mafia?
no but maybe we can add a subsection for turbo games

turbo games are like 10 player games that happen in one day with like 20 minute day phases and 10 minute night phases lol

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
no but maybe we can add a subsection for turbo games

turbo games are like 10 player games that happen in one day with like 20 minute day phases and 10 minute night phases lol
Tbh OLF turbo games would be 5 players spanning two weeks :skully

That's until more peeps join and then the fun begins from then on :pepesip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back