Slayers Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'd prefer not to have Death Note run alongside this one, given the size of it. Death Note is due to start tomorrow, expecting it to take maybe 1 or two weeks.

just like 5 of the 12 in your game are signed up for this one.
this is a 30+ game.
I think we shouldn't have to wait half a month just because 5 are playing some other game.
imho

Reactions: RDK

Grammaton

Consigliere
I have to question the wisdom of running a large game where you/we don’t even know the status of half the players, whether they’re going to be in or available

Surely get a new signup thread and gauge interest a bit more reliably given the previous one is from like a year ago?

Poyser

Yeah I’d absolutely suggest starting signups again with some people signing up 12 months ago. Gonna be a lot of dead slots otherwise.

we do also have a queue now that can be found in the section. I appreciate these signups were posted a long time ago, but nobody said anything about this game when I made the queue so I had assumed it was dead. If you still wanna run it, would you mind posting in there and taking your place after Meme Wars? And like I said, this will also facilitate a new signup thread so you don’t risk starting the game with half of the players not being here at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back