Smiley/Emoticon and Reaction Request Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Did you know that FV has over 1056 smilies/emoticons? Do we really need that many here? Probably. QUADRUPLE THE PAGE LOAD TIMES. QUADRUPLE THE SMILEY COUNT! Just kidding. Or am I? <-- what even is this frightening abomination?

Any who, request your smiley/emoticons and reactions here! Reactions will be subject to a stricter approval process due to the possibility of the reaction pop-up looking cramped. Don't want to cramp out style you know...tch... :tchpepe:

Smiley request template
Code:
Smiley:
Smiley code: :smileycodehere
Max dimensions are 100x100. Just don't make the size obnoxiously large! Preferably smaller than 60x60, depending on what it is.

Last edited:

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
oh no i don't mean from the OLF server but like, a pop-up menu that links imgir gif previews from an imgur album or something?

if the loading times is a potential problem is there a way for preview of gifs to just be static images :hm

just thinking out loud atm
in case there's other stuff to explore

Its been done.
This is an example here.

:bene

:Garrett:

Description
Are you using many gifs in your smilies categories and struggling with the load time of the smilies dialog ?
Then this add-on is made for you !

This add-on limits the number of categories (option based) initially displayed in the smilies dialog and gradually load the other categories when the user scroll down in the dialog.

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Ral @Retrolize

bury.png
:amazing

bookerskully.png
:bookerpls

ufdup.png
:watchit

whatthe.png
:whatisthis

charcoffee.png
:char

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
can you do a rolling eyes emoji reaction?

🙄

face-with-rolling-eyes_1f644.png

I can add it, do you want the first or second one? First one would probably match the rest of the reactions we already have, but it's up to you.

Also, do you want the reacting to say "Rolling Eyes" or "Whatever"?

Back