SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (PART ONE)

Miles Morales returns for the next chapter of the Oscar®-winning Spider-Verse saga, an epic adventure that will transport Brooklyn’s full-time, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man across the Multiverse to join forces with Gwen Stacy and a new team of Spider-People to face off with a villain more powerful than anything they have ever encountered.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One) is coming exclusively to movie theaters on October 7, 2022.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
We seem to have The Spot confirmed as the main villain!

Glad to see a more obscure Spidey Villain getting some love :catsalute. I first learned about The Spot from the 90s Spider-Man The Animated Series Cartoon. And I loved him in that, so I think he'll be great in this movie.

We seem to have The Spot confirmed as the main villain!

Glad to see a more obscure Spidey Villain getting some love :catsalute. I first learned about The Spot from the 90s Spider-Man The Animated Series Cartoon. And I loved him in that, so I think he'll be great in this movie.

What do you think will be the reasoning behind Spot as the villain?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
What do you think will be the reasoning behind Spot as the villain?
His powers might be evolved for the movie so he can traverse the multiverse. Maybe have him gather villains from across the multiverse too so there's more baddies to fight.

It looked like they might have Spider-Man 2099 in the trailer and some of the images I've seen as well so it will be interesting to see how they play into the overall plot as well.

Back