SRW RP Interest check.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Self-Explanatory. But since the shit I'm planning isn't quite ready yet, you could just say that this is a shortlist for those who want in on hot mecha fist on alien bastard face action.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Nice, I'm sure when some others from the old OBD get over here, they'll most likely be interested.

Sigismund

Super Robot Wars. Basically Fire Emblem but with giant robots and characters from copywrited mecha shows like Gundam, or TTGL.

But this RP will not be limited only to grorius nippon mecha animu and vidya gaems.
Theoretically could Robotech/Dougram/Battletech mechs be in there? Been wanting to do a Mechwarrior TT RPG run

It would prob be fodder but still

sir_fire

Distinguished
Theoretically could Robotech/Dougram/Battletech mechs be in there? Been wanting to do a Mechwarrior TT RPG run

It would prob be fodder but still
I plan on running this gig with no limits to the series used. Hell, OCs are preferred.

But yeah, compared to Mobile Suits and monsters like Mass-Produced Getter Robos, Battletech's holding the short end of the stick.

Sigismund

I plan on running this gig with no limits to the series used. Hell, OCs are preferred.

But yeah, compared to Mobile Suits and monsters like Mass-Produced Getter Robos, Battletech's holding the short end of the stick.
Then I will march out a persession of Mercenaries and Outlaws who all get one shot in fodder mechs.

Someone has to coordinate the fodder, guess I'll try lol

sir_fire

Distinguished
Then I will march out a persession of Mercenaries and Outlaws who all get one shot in fodder mechs.

Someone has to coordinate the fodder, guess I'll try lol
The fodder of the fodder I'd say. Cause this is what the RP's Leo/Zaku is:

Mecha_1_f4e.png

Back