Star Wars Feats/Discussion thread

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
Reading more of Supernatural Encounters.

There is the prophecy of the Chosen One. The one who would defeat Nakhash once and for all at last.

There was much that was spoken between Horliss-Horliss and Wutzek at this time. In the Grand Convocation of the Celestials that followed, the brilliance of Lluxos and his companions shone brighter than before as they opened themselves in euphonious accordance with a received vision that was henceforth known as the Prophecy of the Restoration. It was recorded and preserved in the writings of the Ancient Order of the Whills, coming down through the ages in the much-abbreviated form called the Prophecy of the Chosen One. In the original form, it read:

And in the times of greatest despair,
Born of the fire, born of the air,
There shall arise the saviors,
Born of the earth, born of waters,
Defenders of the blameless ones,
And he shall be the Son of Suns,
And she the Daughter of the Stars,
To break the fetters, chains, and bars,
Not soldiers’ swords nor wizards’ spell,
Nor kings or queens or hosts of Hell,
Will thwart the Children of the Light,
Champions and Companions Knight,
So evening turns to golden morn,
As ice dissolves when spring’s reborn,
Let joy rise up from grief and woe,
From evil’s death, new life will grow,
And all who loved will be re-made,
Whether great or small, beast or babe,
The end of death and pain and rage,
As once it was in the Dawn Age….

“Mark this down, O Pelgrin, as a reminder to the galaxy and so that future generations understand: We are not weak, as our enemies portray us. Nor are we heartless, as the faithless say. But we are not gods of war; we will not reward your deeds in battle with glory. Already the damage done to the innocent has overshadowed what victories you’ve celebrated against the abominable Old Ones who are but the corporeal reflections of the avarice, hate, corruption, and tyranny that dwell in your darkened hearts. There is good and there is evil, but in your belief that their armies are wholly evil and yours wholly good, you err, for we tell you that good and evil are intermingled in both. And though they serve the Adversary and suffer the consequences of it, there are some who you now call enemy that you will one day call friend, whereas some who you now call friend that you will one day call enemy. Also, the one that has been persecuted will become the persecutor, whereas the one that has persecuted will learn kindness and peace. So has the Father of Lights proclaimed the galaxies tainted with the teachings of Serpents and Shadows. So, no, we take no sides in your enmities and detest your greed and conquests. Indeed, we have hated all your acts of violence against one other and those you deem lesser than you, the beasts who you were given to steward in love and wisdom, and because you would not listen you have subjected your children and children’s children to cycles of suffering and death… And for all these things and more, you will pay! Now, the worlds are changed, and the blood of myriads has risen to the stars, crying out to us. Yet still you refuse to learn compassion and peace, nor honor what we’ve told you. What reward do you deserve but flies and stench and disease and death?”

These are hard words,” Amilius rejoined, “though I have spoken similar ones. Nevertheless, if such is the case, how can any hope to live?”

“There is yet hope,” Marutz stated as she swirled forth. “For we feel pity for you, as does the Father of Lights, from whom rescue will come, as it would have already had the rest been as patient and faithful as you and those like you who helped their galactic brethren. But they who’ve started down sunless paths will not so easily find again the path back to light, for shadow enters them, and only the unsullied can inhabit our realm. Do not despair, for you have proved honorable and true. You may join us if that is your desire, or you may choose to remain.”

The Force and all of creation is corrupted by Nakhash. The prophesized Chosen One would destroy all of it.

“Generated by living beings and designed by the Cosmic Force to partner with them, the Living Force was made to obey our commands; and when the galaxy was in harmony with the Will of the Cosmic Force, life and joy abounded. But the Grieving came, and the galaxy turned to fear, anger, and hate, and so the Living Force suffered as did the galaxy. And part of its corruption came from the Anti-Force. Where the Force binds, the Anti-Force unmoors and imbalances, but that is because it too is weak. Like its unholy masters, its power is gained through theft, through the suffering of billions, and their fear, anger, and hate that feed them. Yet, the Living Force is as vast as the cosmic seas and despite its wounding and weakening, it yet maintains great power. So it is that the Force can be said to have a light and dark side, but that is not its natural or original state, nor is it the will of the Father of Lights, but since that is what it has become, so must its users choose to abjure the taint, corruption, and self-aggrandizing will, recognizing that in the power of the Dark Side, which hinges on negative states, there is no real strength, only the illusion of it foisted by the weak and wicked in their displays of rule and ruin.”

Discordant notes entered at this time, produced by those who coveted the Dawn World, for the fear of lost glory had come to poison their hearts; and as thoughts of domination arose, so too a deep Shadow began to occlude the face of the deep, borne of those luminous stars who opposed the composition blossoming before and around them and especially on the Plane of Erets.

The Supreme Maker is actually the Cosmic Force that the Force-Sensitives are seeing.

“All life comes from the Supreme Maker, what the Jedi have at times portrayed as the Cosmic Force, whom the Sunesi call Mungul, the Tuhgri call the Great Creator, and the Lurmen Katurrans call Fossah, which means ‘Father.’ I speak of the Father of Lights, the One Above All, the Supreme Maker, the Weaver at the Loom—He, in turn, serves and is served by the flourishing of life and love…” When I did not interrupt, astounded and deeply dubious of what she was saying, she continued. “Part of the Imperishable Fire created by the Cosmic Force, the Whills are advanced microscopic lifeforms who direct the Midichlorians in each living cell to split. This brings forth the energy field known as the Living Force, which, in turn, generates more life, sustaining the Whills who communicate a beneficent purpose to each living being through the whisperings of the Midichlorians within. It is this cooperative symbiosis—what one would call love—that is at the heart of life and the universe. As organisms die, they return to the Cosmic Force…”

Anakin Skywalker is the prophesied Chosen One. He is the champion of the Supreme Maker.

Without warning, two lights appeared in the center of the chamber. The lights resolved to the spectral forms of Arhul Hextrophon and Cuenyne. The occupants, already in shock, just stood and stared. With the pair was a golden, oblong box that sat in the center of the room. A sculpture of two Diathim stretching out their wings towards one another rested prominently on the lid.

Your friends will be fine,” Hextrophon reassured them. “There is yet much work for them to do, but the Force is with them!”

That was when the room erupted in ebullient exclamations and questions that the pair attempted to answer. Finally, after a hearty welcome, the Watcher inquired of the Ryloth Ark.

“This is just on loan,” Cuenyne replied. “We just wanted to show it to you since you went to so much trouble to retrieve it.”

Then, as if in a dream, the Ark vanished once more. R2 trilled as C-3PO stood in amazement, for once speechless.

“As we speak, it is with the Celestials who have returned with chains stronger than beskar and sabers greater than light. A host of Valdilar follow with the Ciratu Spheres. The potent spirit of Anakin Skywalker champions the Father of Lights; his son and daughter fight alongside him, and their children beside them! They lead the spirits of all the Jedi, Defenders, and Chosen Ones against the hostile, worthless, and wicked forces. It will soon be over.”

Full potential Anakin Skywalker be strong af to even fight against Nakhash.

Last edited:

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
Darth Ruin with a mere look can erase the existence of 50 Sith Lords.

By virtue of his ravelled psychosis, Darth Ruin had powers that had only been seen before in the Ankath of old. Fifty Sith Lords attacked him, only to be summarily disintegrated with a gaze! His final undoing would come from the quick-thinking of his young Zeltron squire, Eradicus, who challenged the madman’s god-complex and tricked him into erasing himself from existence.

Freedon Nadd ordered his new apprentice, Exar Kun to establish a physical body for him. Unfortunately for him, Exar Kun decided to destroy him. So, once again showing that the Force can be used to destroy Souls.

Triumphant that this was the Sith he’d long awaited, Nadd, made a critical error and requested from his new apprentice the creation of a physical body that he would inhabit. But Exar Kun hated Nadd and used the amulet to obliterate him, leaving the wicked Sith only a moment to send warning to Aleema of Kun’s betrayal.

Chaos is the afterlife of all that is evil. All those goes there would have themselves completely erased.

We next came to a distorted rent in space like a ruptured scar where the stream would not approach; neither would Wutzek venture forth, and it occurred to me that that tenebrific wormhole was once something else. It had been called Aznak before it was transferred and transformed. Now I was told to peer through the window of the ethereous horizon, but for a moment, to glimpse into that ghastly empery of Chaos, the termination place of all that was foul and could not be redeemed.

“I sustain my existence through how I attained it,” Dreadwar continued, presuming that Sadow had heard of his grand life, not realizing he was imparting history that few Sith knew, “through devouring an entire world; through the eldritch geometry of Ninmah Ixgûl I erected; through the permeation of my energy into the Nihil Smokestones of Nilrebmah, I gathered and focused the Force into a concentrated nexus, anchoring my being in place with sufficient stability to escape the dissolution of identity that your people perceive as the coming Chaos!” He waved a rotting gauntlet dismissively.

Wutzek can bring back someone from death. Even ones that are killed by a Shadow Being.

he nervous suspension of the last few days and terror of my final moments commingled to produce an awkward response, clearly indicating I’d lost the connection between my misfiring brain and tongue as I sputtered indecipherably: “I don’t understand. I thought… I thought they killed me. Who are you? What did you call me?”

“One who has returned from death,” he replied, ignoring the rest of my addled questions. He stretched out his arm to me again as he’d done when the Shadow Beings had engulfed me, and in his hand appeared what looked like a segmented holocron. At that, I grew nervous, for it was a conical and rubescent ziggurat.

Splendid Ap can change size from a holocron to a ship. Also, he is the Avatar of Time.

The holocron then spoke in an odd language I’d never before heard, though I found I could understand it. It told me not to fear. At that, it grew, or perhaps I’d shrunk, to become a trapezoidal portal which my guide stepped through, and I then followed.

On the other side was the boundless firmament I’d known all my long years. The ziggurat that was now a door summoned forth a silver stream and said in his strange tongue that he was to be the vessel we were to sail upon. And he told us his ancient name, Splendid Ap, and at last I understood that he was the Avatar of Time, but not for the first time I wondered how I had come to be designated to take such a fantastic journey. Wutzek only said that such things were the Will of the Force.

Splendid Ap could act as a ship and transport others and itself from outside the universe, even to the Gateway of Dimensions and the Deeper Void which is infinitely dark. It is also the pathway to the Unseen Realm.

So thinking it all a dream, for I had dreamt many strange dreams in my youth, I stepped onto the ship that was Splendid Ap, and the galaxy passed before my eyes in all of its splendor. We soared from the Core to the Colonies and the Inner Rim, then outwards to the Expansion Region and Mid Rim, scanning all the wondrous jeweled worlds in between. I scowled past the Corporate Sector before fleeing to the Tingel Arm and the circumambient Outer Rim, then through all the flagitious colors of the Flamewind, after which we wheeled past the wilds of Wild Space and into the disquieting and vast Unknown Regions where I marveled at the Rishi Maze and all of the storied Companions. From there, we floated out beyond the void, beyond the far stars of the neighboring Dwarves which, like Skyriver, war had irrevocably marred.

So we rode the stream, flitting the fork to the Gateway of Dimensions and Deeper Void, silent, infinitely dark, and imposing, a place where nothing alive or dead had ever passed. There, I saw Wutzek’s true form as he’d first shaped it, an aggregation of interlinked, glowing orbs that shifted and swayed like an assembly of lucent Will-o’- the-Wisps. “This is an unknown path to the Fields of Tomorrow,” the cobalt orbs which formed Wutzek intoned, “the Unseen Realm which few have found, east of the suns, west of the moons. But first you must enter the Third Gate which opens to one of three realms where you will see all.”

They went to the gateway of Chaos.

We next came to a distorted rent in space like a ruptured scar where the stream would not approach; neither would Wutzek venture forth, and it occurred to me that that tenebrific wormhole was once something else. It had been called Aznak before it was transferred and transformed. Now I was told to peer through the window of the ethereous horizon, but for a moment, to glimpse into that ghastly empery of Chaos, the termination place of all that was foul and could not be redeemed.

At that, my spirit left me, for I was in great distress to look upon such a dread realm, vast beyond measure, and it was some time before I ceased to shudder, but Wutzek stood on patiently, and the ship that was Splendid Ap was silent, and even the stream ceased to make a sound. So, at last, I peered through the caliginous window of the event horizon, fearing even the most tenuous glance at the six impenetrable gates and its six serpentine keepers, the fallen gods of the Abyss, but I saw nothing at all. And Wutzek nodded his head sagaciously, and the ship and the stream of time carried us on.

They even went to the Netherworld of the Force

Ap turned to a playful mood and said he would take us downstream to the great Pool of Living Dream past the one-way door where only those with the key have e’er returned, the spirits of those on errands for the moribund universe of old and the nascent universe of new. Into the Netherworld of the Force we sailed, soaring through the vortex of fog that stood as its gate upon a haven of cool, soft lights that reflected in varying gradations and nebulous wisps with yet a twinge of sorrow to color its edges; a dominion of deep calm it was, open to realms of Dream and the Unseen.

So, yeah Splendid Ap can pretty much go everywhere across the multiverse and even have others go inside him as well.

Nyeegath, one of Ooradryl's duplicates, has a special ability to suck in and devour with an almost unstoppable pull. It can even be compared to a black hole.

But these were not the Kindred’s only defenses. Nyeegath’s maw opened wider than it had ever opened before, and he began to suck. She had seen this power on display. It easily devoured lesser beings, but she had no idea what affect it might have on one such as her. She didn’t have to wait long to find out. The drag was near inexorable, akin to the pull of a black hole, and as her sable bulk was drawn into his mouth, she came alarmingly close to being devoured whole. Had it not been for her now frenzied Disciples of the Night Spirit—who flew in wrath to the aid of their beloved mistress, biting, rending, and tearing at Nyeegath’s inner organs—she might then and there have perished.

Wyyyschok was one of Thargorograht's daughters. After her mother's death, she became powerful. Even more powerful than the Monitors, who are actually the deities of the four seasons of Endor. So the Monitors would be the Leaf Queen, the Flower Queen, the Sun King, and the Snow King. Despite this, she is still powerless compared to Horliss-Horliss.

Her name was Wyyyschok. As with all the Great Spider Queens, she did not possess particularly tender feelings towards her Mother, though she thought it a shame that one so great as she should perish at the hands of an outsider. But Wyyyschok was more regretful that she wasn’t in Illathurion to claim the throne. As to the plight of her elder sister, Moragarom, beset as she was by the snares of the cruel Monitors, she thought, If my poor sister has been killed, there will be one less to vie for my rightful place as Queen of the Night Spirit on this world at least! I will see for myself if this Lesser Tana is, indeed, a land of many delicacies.

Wyyyschok had grown immense, as had her powers, which she now eagerly used against any and all adversaries she met. She was soon confronted by the Monitors. So puny they are and yet so filled with energy! How delicious they will be! The battle was exciting to her. It had been some years since she’d last fought a worthy foe.

An uncanny shape then joined the fray. This is no mere Monitor, she winced, but the very Demon who’d permitted my departure from Illathurion long before!

Horliss-Horliss confronted her, and not one word did he speak as he witnessed her treachery firsthand. In a flicker, her great immensity began to shrink to that of a poor and tiny spider-creature.

The Eldritch Ones, just one of the many names of Nakhash and his group, are known to be beings of entropy, even being called as wounds in the Force. They would consume all the light in the universe.

Lluxos called to Horliss-Horliss, and together with Xurz and Marutz they entered the deepest parts of the Forbidden Regions, four great lights in an infinite sea of night to oppose the ruinous powers now swirling within the rotting interior of the Gunninga Gap. Like a sentient abyss intending to swallow all light in the universe, the Eldritch Ones fed upon the surrounding worlds, gaining power in the gloaming darkness. For their part, the Celestials knew that such concentrated evil could only belong to beings of entropy itself, for not even the Old Ones, save perhaps Mnggal-Mnggal, emanated so singular a signature—ad nihilo, a void in the Force.

Before the Eldritch Ones could continue on what they are doing. The three Celestials Lluxos, Xurz, and Marutz with the help of Horliss-Horliss had made their own song to fend against the Eldritch Ones. This song is noted to bend space-time, knotting them cosmologically.

As one, the four joined in soul, spirit, and mind and began a melodious threnody. This brought forth strains of music hereby unheard in composition and tone, borne of deepest melancholy and primordial power. The lure of it was inexorable, and it caused time and space to bend and turn into cosmological knots. It was not the first prison the Celestials had wreathed for such ones… but it would be the last.

What they did is that the Eldritch Ones are now completely frozen in time.

In fury did those black spirits of the Unending Dark roar and shriek… all in vain, for none could escape the coils of space-time freezing around them, and so they were stilled. “There, the Impotent Ones will remain immobile in time for ages of the stars,” said Lluxos, “leaving their lesser thralls to fight for dominion.”

Despite this act. It is noted that the Eldritch Ones that they had imprisoned. They still do have other forms in other realms.

“It is for this reason that the shadow is their most predominant form,” Lluxos said at last, “amorphous adumbrations of light behind which one or many might operate, blighting the spirits and minds of those to whom they whisper. I would like to believe we have chained all of their fiercest sultans, but that would be naïve, and it is known that in other realms, they have other forms that abound.”

What they did explains why there's alot of hyperspace anomalies within the unknown regions.

From this vast unhallowed space now sealed by the expansion of the Still Curtain sprung the strangeness that is the Unknown Regions. The Shadow Worlds and Dark Worlds were now closed off by the Red Nebula, the Valtaullu Rift, the Gunninga Gap, the Twilight Void, all a tangle of hyperspatial barriers that made the far Galactic West all but unnavigable. Ever after, time would move strangely there.

In the Twilight Wars, which lay millennia ahead, several of the seals would be weakened just as several ancient gates would be opened and new ones built. As the Celestials were forgotten and more people began to traverse the Outer Reachers, they became known instead as Unknown Space, the Unknown Territories, Uncharted Territories, and Unknown Regions; though less than a sixth of Skyriver’s total mass, the Unknown Regions amounted to three quarters of all stellar space, as it included stellar clusters, satellite galaxies, and systems in the galactic halo.

Anyone who comes to close to the Eldritch Ones should have their flesh, mind, and spirit completely sucked dry.

Yet even the most ardent suzerains dare not approach too near to that abominable bourne in the Gunninga Gap, as had the unwise who flitted to the nethermost black flame, who looked upon those unhallowed faces envisaging their coming empery; for to do so is to die slowly as exanimate, friable corpse-things sucked of all mind, spirit, and flesh.

Last edited:
Back