Stranger Things (2016 - )

In 1980s Indiana, a group of young friends witness supernatural forces and secret government exploits. As they search for answers, the children unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Currently catching up on season 4 (episode 4). Seasons 2 and 3 were fine (though I still thought they were good), but I felt they were going a bit in a way which would lead to it eventually going downhill. Season 4 though is the best season in the series so far, easily.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Didn't realize we had a thread for this

Feel very old knowing this series has been around like 7 years now, but I've always enjoyed it.
Season 2 becomes kinda ass halfway through and while I liked 3 it has some iffy plotlines.

4 was great though, every bit as good as the first was. Excited to see how it all wraps up.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have finished season 4.
I think it might be the best so far. I love how it tied everything together from all of the previous seasons, and even made me remember theories I forgot I even had.

Funnily enough, I was thinking a while back how 'Dream A Little Dream Of Me' could fit in a horror movie where you see a petrol station covered in blood and guts and a man (who is actually a creature from another world) walks through it calmly while the song plays. Nice to see it actually being used in a horror series. Needless to say, 'Running Up That Hill' was also used excellently.

The ending also brings my mind back to a theory I had on the Upside Down during season 1 but I since forgot about until now; the Upside Down isn't another dimension, it's the future.

Before the 5th and final season, I hope to rewatch the series, and maybe check out some of the comics.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
overrated series but def one of the most ''creative'' supernatural type of series of the past years

• Agree
Reactions: Ral
Back