V.I.P. Member
meanwhile the true main character 6'5 chad :mjpls

alex1212.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
juri has the sf4 drip but even more evolved

meanwhile, kimberly is if ibuki was a final fight char, ported to the sf verse = great potential

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
piq2xh35dxn91.jpg

how a potential tekken and sf crossover sequel game would look at this point, overall def expect the sequel to sf and tekken game, at some point

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
sf6 is literally a 3D sequel to third strike and all

everything from the music to the designs, is fresh and with lots of potential

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and what's the crazier thing?

jp va of luke, is also the va of kof kyo = in a way, even in sf, kyo is the new mc, kof wins again, bruh

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
story needs a lot of upgrades, it is the weakest thing for years now

inb4 it's bison again, but will be known as, bison max :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
that's why third strike and alpha 3 are the best sf games, after all, but in alpha 3's case, even the story was great

seth and alive gouken in sf4 were so terrible choices, i like ultra sf4 more than sf5, but, plot wise, even sf4 also failed

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
femseth was unironically a better direction for the character. seth doesn't stand out from the other villains that much otherwise and sfv gameplay actually worked well for seth in V with the copy gimmick and all that

also im like 90% sure Seth was partially made by Urien meddling since he has a Chariot Tackle, we know Illuminati was influencing Shadaloo, and Seth being an android that copies shit basically makes him the prototype to Eleven and Twelve

all the cool lore is basically behind the scenes though lol the stuff they actually put in our faces kinda sucks

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
actually seth sucks, cuz it's a reused version of this guy from the sf2 movie animation game for ps1 :mjlol

hqdefault.jpg

well

it's

literally proto seth

dif colors, ''direction of the plot'', ost and naming were the changes, otherwise, it's the same char, lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
chars like sean, yun, alex, guy and adon need to join as well, asap

Back