Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ken's kick combos in this game look fresh

so much variety, and can combo them with his fire techs, for extra damage

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
If Chadkuma has SgS locked behind a mechanic this game immediately drops to a -10 out of 10. Don't screw it up Capcom, I'll know :maybe . Sfv did that shit, gave him one of the worse themes in the game second only to Juri's $2.00 prostitute stripper theme and gave the dude a yee yee ass haircut while they were at it :wow.

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
ykywh12htso91.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

various sf6 merch stuff, they look rad
Yeah I don't have words for how good this game and all of the related media looks. They are giving each character more tools than ever coupled with the most diverse/complex game mechanic that the series has ever had. The art style slaps. The game looks gorgeous. The characters have tons of personality. This is the game that SF fans have needed for a while now.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
gonna say it once again

sf6 luke is the best newcomer mc type of lad, of the past decade in fighting games

not to mention

his strongest special tech, hit as hard as ryu's and ken's, more if you combo it too, so far

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
dee jay, ed, jp and rashid also look gon be so fresh

overall, it's one of the rare times, where even sidemen, gon be strong, it ain't gonna be unfair as for example was in sf5, where with certain chars you could solo lads, so easily

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
dee jay, ed, jp and rashid also look gon be so fresh

overall, it's one of the rare times, where even sidemen, gon be strong, it ain't gonna be unfair as for example was in sf5, where with certain chars you could solo lads, so easily

Yeah it looks like they are taking great care at least trying to make sure everyone has what they need to succeed in the game. It's more about playstyles. I'm assuming there will still be tier lists. But we might actually get the most balanced Street Fighter game of all time with SF6.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
you know, was thinking about it

it's time to bring back the sf fighting styles from sf alpha 3: the whole isms stuff, x-ism, v-ism and a-ism, update them, turn them to next gen levels

and

along with the new parry and counter system, its gonna be even better than before

Back