Super Robot Wars: Calamitous Dawn (OOC and Signup thread)

sir_fire

Distinguished
How long has it been? How long? Some say it has been 10 years, a mere swipe of the pendulum... Some claim it was far shorter than that, as if it were only yesterday that everything seemed to make sense. But time is a fickle thing, never quite the immutable, inevitable thing that we all believed in as a law of the universe; but we now know better, how our eyes have been opened by the veil beyond...

Even so... It feels like no time at all has passed.

I long for the day when my hands will once again be flesh, to see and to feel as my brothers do, to be free of all my worries, my fears and my hopes even if only for a short while… But that day will be long and far away. With but a thought, I will the cogitator screen before me to rapidly shift channels and screens. For all the chaos caused by the so-called Amalgamation, normalcy seemingly returned to this world, unstable, perilous, yes. But an equilibrium nevertheless. Finding nothing interesting in the present, instead, I look into the past, bringing up archives of the earliest days of this catastrophe. Year Zero.

During the Amalgamation's dawn, every journalist and mass media entity was swarming with and against each other, like buzzing gnats, scrambling haphazardly to feast on a life taken by another. They all wanted their first-hand report of the daemonic surge, the day that hell itself had come to Earth, where the skies themselves bled, then shattered as kaleidoscopic lights and lightning danced across the bloodied firmament, painting it with impossible colors as the very legions of Hell marched to claim the souls of all that lived upon the Earth. Even now, it still amuses me to remember how little mankind was prepared despite all their armies, their weapons, and their technology against the hosts of the Empyrean: Spirits were crushed, more often than not literally, billions were slaughtered, cities were reduced to charnel houses and the Earth was poisoned by the touch of the Warp or burnt to cinders by the flames of war. But, in what they call a miracle; time and space somehow reasserted itself, as if the very universe demanded satisfaction against unreality's onslaught upon the physical world. Thus deprived of their power, the daemonic hosts were weakened and eventually banished from the face of the Earth and so Mankind lived through the darkest of nights and into the glorious dawn. Such a heroic and glorious tale for sure, but had it not taken any sooner than one year for space to return to normalcy, then only dust and echoes would have remained to bear witness to the sunrise...

Of course, such a monumental event warranted a new start, a Year Zero. And thus the first year of the Post-Amalgamation era came to a close. Despite all the death and destruction in the wake of what was Hell on Earth, hope filled the hearts of man and celebrations were held in honor of the living and in memory of the fallen... Oh, if they only had known better about what the future had in store for them…

The first and second of the plagues upon the Earth came as successive shocks. The first; an old foe, believed to have been driven from man's homestar by the ruination the Empyrean and its denizens brought: Beings of Extra Terrestrial origin which is Adversary to the human race... A name as long and ridiculous as those aliens are numerous, deadly, and difficult to exterminate. Much like a certain pair of races from the time I and my brothers hailed from, though with little of either's savage fury or mindless aggression, almost being machine-like in their mannerisms...

Regardless, mankind readied itself for the second wave, believing that they were now being perceived as a serious threat given that the invading xenos force was larger than their initial incursion so long ago and had directly made landfall on their planet rather than any other celestial body. Rather than meet the alien menace with resignation or horror, mankind instead met it with a bellicose manner, their eagerness due to the belief that in defeating the invaders a second time, through nothing but their own power that they might finally be rid of the BETA once and for all. This bout of nauseous optimism was not unfounded however, as the children of Terra were wholly ignorant of the true nature of the xenos invader, believing that the host imperiling their home was part of a major operation that can ill-afford to be lost. But the truth was, to those whose eyes can witness the eddies of fate or the sea of souls such as I, the BETA invasion was merely an infinitesimally small tendril of an unfathomably vast network whose breadth spanned across the very stars themselves. If mankind were not so convinced that they were the very center of the universe, they would've come to that conclusion, even as blind and ignorant as they are... Such foolish children.

If the BETA were the only enemy that had imperiled the dominion of man, perhaps the result could have been far more favorable, as for all the Amalgamation had taken from them, the various iterations and variants of humanity now populating the Earth had made them collectively stronger than the sum of their parts.

Now... I hardly believe in fair fights, in fact a fair fight in itself was damning evidence of a carefully laid plan gone awry or the lack of one. When an opportunity makes itself known, you must seize it with all your might, with absolutely no hesitation or mercy and letting no other thoughts cloud your mind other than victory and the achievement of your goals.

Perhaps this is what the second plague, this so-called 'Dinosaur Empire' thought after witnessing the mayhem brought by first the daemonic hosts and then the xenos swarm. I can practically taste the righteous fury and vengeful fervor that their leaders felt when I think about how they finalized their battle plans and mustered their legions for war…

And like a sudden storm, the antediluvian saurians declared their triumphant return to the surface they had once been master of as their armies ran rampant across the Mediterranean and South East Asia. Had you witnessed firsthand the chaos, as saurian and human soldiers slaughtered each other through the din of explosions, gunfire, barked orders and the screams of the dying and desperate, one might think war as nothing more than a wild, tumultuous melee.

But I, and anyone else initiated with the intricacies of warfare know oh so much better. I could spend hours picking apart the lesser details and the nuances of the tactics the Dinosaurs employed in their crusade to retake what they believed was their birthright. One thing is certain: There was a method into their warring madness. Each offensive, flanking maneuver, feigned retreat and encirclement they executed was planned cunningly, to drive back human forces at every turn.

I almost felt a pang of pity for mankind, to witness their desperate scrambling and the fearful, reactionary moves of their overwhelmed commanders as the Saurians achieved victory after victory as they took vast swathes of land. Truly it was a farce, to see how quickly mankind faltered before a foe that stood as their intellectual and military equals, even with the BETA hordes at the gates. But as the saying goes... Woe to the vanquished.

Yet final victory was ultimately to be denied to the Saurians, at least for the time being. When their most hated of foes, the Saotome Labs and their Getter Corps had also announced their return and intervened on behalf of mankind, where the power of the Getter Machines that they alone wielded; brought the dinosaur campaign to a screeching halt. The Getter Corps did not exactly beat the subterranean empire back through sheer force of arms, though it helped immensely, as their numbers were far too few. Instead, they denied the advance using the unknowable energies used by their mighty titans, these "Getter Rays", which were utterly inimical to the Saurians and their bio-mechanical legions, leaving whatever land they recently claimed or planned to claim poisonous, yet far less so for human habitation, scorched earth without the consequences. Yet another miracle for man…

But one miracle can only go so far, and while the saurians ultimately decided to cease in their advance to consolidate their already significant gains, the BETA was unrelenting in its drive to claim all of Europe and Asia; where not even the vastness of Russia was any real obstacle to them.

But you know how the saying goes about the cornered animal?

It was their last ditch effort to drive back the Xenos legion. One fine day, the men of Russia, pushed to the very edge of their country, on the border of some small, insignificant country... Hmmmm... Pole-Land was it? Moving on, the men of what had once been the largest nation on Earth made only a single warning to the Pole-men and their neighbors: "Leave or die with us." The brevity of the statement belied its sheer gravity as the Russians had gathered all of their remaining forces to make a last stand against the BETA horde, knowing full well that there would be no help from the nations to the West and thus resolved to die on their feet, as they sent their last generation to join in the diaspora of the Pole-men...

To say that it was a heroic and inspiring tale of defiance against an implacable enemy would be disingenuous; there was no glory, nor honor or dignity in it. It was Rage, rage and hatred; the furious death-spasms of a mortally-wounded beast attempting to take its killer with it. Such was the anger and bitter despair of the Russian people against not only the Xenos, but also of their awful fate, that one could swear that the mushroom clouds left in wake of their entire atomic arsenal being unleashed upon the densest concentrations of the BETA and upon their own heads bore twisting visages of apoplectic fury... Oh how little does one realize how close to the truth one really is…

Nevertheless, the rage and despair of the Russian had sown the seeds of hope and courage for the rest of Europe as enough of the alien had been culled in atomic fire to give time for mankind to prepare for the oncoming onslaught. To their credit, they weathered it quite well, even with their strength sapped from the Dinosaur Empire's campaign; thus after much bloodshed and sacrifice, a stalemate was forcibly made, with Pole-Land becoming a no-man's-land, sandwiched between Europe to the West and the BETA to the East.

While the Russians chose to meet their inevitable demise with a monumental act of spiteful defiance, such acts of resolve were by no means universal. The leaders that comprised the ruling elite of the former nation of China, the so-called "Chinese Party'', chose the route of cowardice and self-interest. The Russians, in their final hours, at least retained a level of lucidity to offer those uninvolved in their last stand a chance to depart and seek refuge elsewhere, a grace that the so-called People's Republic failed to offer its own citizens, for their collectivist mentality offers little such play to the considerations of the innocent bystander. Espousing such righteous ideals as "national pride", "determination" and "unity in strength", the party roused the common man with patriotic fire to resist the Xenos horde with all their might…

A beautiful lie, for the party knew that any such effort to resist was ultimately futile; for the data gathered by their intelligence on the numbers and capabilities of the BETA had signaled to them from the very beginning that, even with all their soldiers, weapons and machines; victory against the BETA was too ludicrous to even dream of achieving…

Thus when the lines inevitably gave way to the nigh-unending BETA hordes and the Chinese were steadily pushed towards the sea that they had for so long claimed was theirs alone, whose ownership would inevitably become undisputed as the watery grave of their entire civilization, the remnants of their once sizable army desperately turned to their leaders for answers and salvation; only to find that they had long fled the country and had left them with naught but the mercy of a quick death through nuclear hellfire over being devoured alive by the alien horrors…

Where did the Chinese Party and their most servile minions go? Why to a place as insignificant as their entire existence is, the one place where they would have some small measure of power, where they can still play at being Emperor: Africa.

While I could go on about what became of the Party's "leaders" and the few survivors who somehow made it off their doomed homeland, the scurrying of insignificant insects held no interest for me and that a far more important event had come to pass following the demise of China...

And to highlight such an important event, let us return focus to the immediate aftermath of the nuclear bombings. While Russia's sacrifice had brought salvation to Europe, this ultimately did very little to truly delay the BETA's plan in the grand scheme of things. Whatever alien intellect or instinct that guided the swarm was still trained on the prize that was denied of it, but acknowledged the reversal of its fortunes and chose to bide its time to recover the mass of its forces until the day comes where it could finish what it began, I imagine. Until then, as they were essentially walled off one of their options, the horde’s focus was turned elsewhere: The Bering Strait. As an all-consuming swarm of alien locusts are wont to do, they were already mobilizing for their invasion even as the wasteland of what had been China was still smoldering, utterly uncaring even after having been in the receiving end of humanity's display of nuclear force twice and taking none too insignificant losses in the process.

I imagine the reports of their advance through the strait to reach the Americas on their unending campaign to consume and conquer were acknowledged very quickly. If you had known about the response of the United States ahead of time that is…

Admittedly, back then, a part of me hadn't expected such a dramatic response, as I believed that the men of this age were not as consigned to suffering or ruthlessly pragmatic as the humanity I knew, but it is as they say: The third time's the charm. There was no long and elaborate battle to deter the BETA's advance through the strait, nor any 'heroic' tales of 'courage', 'duty' or 'honor' to be found anywhere. Authorization for a pre-emptive nuclear attack from the United States of America came as unceremoniously as an administrative report being filed. Just like that... Canada was the next great country to fall into ruin, more than half of its great cities and expansive wilderness were scoured in nuclear flame. There was little I could do but to clap at the irony of the United States denying the BETA's genocide of their own people by enacting one of their own. This surreal chain of events seemed just like a scene straight from a farcical comedy. After all, the BETA can't make an attempt at killing the humans if the humans kill each other first.

But it worked. The advancing BETA forces were wiped out and thus far, has not attempted another incursion on the American continent. However, such a monstrous act, no matter the motive or how effective the result, would not be without consequence.

The government of the 'United' States clearly failed to learn from China's actions. Had they not, perhaps the greatest superpower on the planet would have known much better than to play "follow the leader" with some of their greatest political rivals. For such a callous and amoral act, the perpetrator was destined to dive into a deep abyss of hatred and fury. An abyss that aptly represented the harsh plummet of popular support that ensued. Unsurprisingly, both the surviving populace of Canada and, overall, in the United States, were outraged, especially since they did not have any foreknowledge of the atrocity nor any say in the matter. I suspect that it was around this time of mass civil unrest and riots that the seeds of a coup were planted by a shadow organization, who currently call themselves the 'Epsilon Army'. It must have been. It would have been nearly impossible for anyone to take advantage of such violent public unrest as quickly as they have. No... They must have been preparing for such an eventuality years in advance…

But moving on...

It wasn't long before the Epsilon Army's coup achieved its peak. It was almost unbelievable to witness how quickly and thoroughly the American government crumbled, from the very highest echelons all the way to the provincial level, destroyed from the inside out by subterfuge and through the army's formerly unseen military assets along with some very powerful and secretive 'friends'. Though, I do find it interesting that a comparatively small number of bureaucrats, military officers and regional leaders were disposed of when the dust had settled, at least from what Epsilon publicly announced. Quite odd really, weren’t these Americans supposed to be vehemently against the idea of unelected leaders and living under the yoke of tyranny? Perhaps such lofty ideals of freedom and liberty were eroded to mere platitudes by the realities and horror of the Amalgamation and the desire for safety, security and certainty and of leaders that wouldn’t lie to their faces about holding their very lives in their hands in a world gone mad. And so, the third plague upon Mankind had come not from without but within.

You know the saying: “All good things come in threes”? Well, it seems a revision should be in order to include curses as well.

Regardless... The coup had far-reaching consequences to the Earth at large, for especially in a world at war, America had been the backbone of the Earth's economy and Epsilon's power play had disrupted what had been already a fluctuating, unstable thing; causing shortages of every sort of resource and necessities in all nations still under mankind's rule. With such immense pressure put upon them and still reeling from the simultaneous blows dealt upon them by the Saurian and Xeno, it is small wonder that the Neo European Union, or the "Free Pact Alliance" as they call themselves nowadays, put aside its longstanding rivalry with the Atlantic Federation; especially with the American government in exile in order to end the Epsilon army's madness. But mostly to secure their own precarious situation.

And so it was done. A video call over there, an email sent over here, a back-and-forth of encrypted communiques across the continents and in short order, the 'Earth Alliance' came to be. As the aerial battleships and naval carriers made the journey across the Atlantic, moving and allocating gargantuan amounts of men, materiel and machines to set the stage for the reconquest of North America, starting at the southern Mexican border. I must say that I was intrigued in the early beginnings of this great endeavor. With the military and political leaders of both great powers finally willing to formally unite in spite of their differences against a common enemy, I was curious to see what they would be capable of. Even if I knew too well that this 'Earth Alliance' would only last up until the Epsilon Army's banners would be torn down from the American capital.

For what it was worth, I was not entirely disappointed.

As the alliance's ranks swiftly sallied forth to meet the Epsilon Army's advance along the Mexican state of Chiapas, the combination of excellent planning, high cooperation and able leadership during the engagements along the Guatemalan border allowed the alliance to quickly seize the initiative and decisively repelled the Epsilon army's initial attempt at establishing a solid foothold in Central America. Significant victories were to be found in these early clashes and the news was spread all across the globe. In wake of such an event, the notion of 'hope', one that had been discarded and forgotten by the majority of the human race before the tribulations of the Amalgamation, started to once again bloom in the hearts of people. The morale of the Allied Forces was at an all time high, perhaps in anticipation to shift into the offensive phase of their campaign.

Of course, things going so well are more often than not too good to be true and so a prompt reversal of fortune would have come to pass eventually. Now, if you have lived as long as I have and seen the very breadth of the stars themselves, there are precious few that would leave an impression or come as a surprise. But I am glad to say that the commander of the Epsilon Army opposing the Earth Alliance invasion has shown me otherwise

For when the offensive phase of the alliance had finally begun, my interest had slowly waned. In all honesty, I thought I had already seen it all when the Epsilon's heavy losses in the border of Mexico and Guatemala had put a stop to their momentum like a tree against a raging storm. Our subject, the Epsilon commander going by the name of 'Cyrus', may have been granted full command of their defensive operations in the early stages of the alliance's counterattack. Despite being expected to do the impossible, to stand against two united superpowers and be expected to not only survive the oncoming tide but to drive it back in the name of his master, the man had stepped up to the task with no hesitation or fear whatsoever. Against the alliance's retaliatory onslaught, his plans were laid bare.

My interest in this man reached its peak only after the dust had settled. Cyrus took a massive gamble against his foe, an extremely respectable decision as only those that dare would see victory. His plan of splitting his forces into two armies and deliberately giving the enemy ground with a series of brief skirmishes, highly ordered retreats, and excellently planned ambushes were extremely risky as the threat of either one of his armies being encircled grew and grew with each mile given, but it would all eventually pay off as the main alliance forces fought their way into the coastal city of Coatzalcoalcos. In each engagement up until that point, their losses were well within acceptable parameters, especially given the Epsilon army’s dwindling numbers before their overwhelming might, and despite the efforts of their enemy to bleed them out, nothing that Epsilon did would ever be enough to put a halt to alliance’s unrelenting advance… All as Cyrus had hoped, for his enemies were becoming overconfident and nothing else is a more insidious killer.

The alliance marching into this coastal port city was a logical move at first glance. I imagine their intent was to defeat one of Cyrus' armies in detail and seize control of the city for use as a port for their fleets in order to set a blockade to shut the states of Tabasco, Campeche, and Yucatan away from the rest of Mexico. However, Cyrus surprised the world when he had his army dig in and reinforce the city in preparation for brutal urban warfare. At this, the Alliance’s morale reached its fever pitch: They finally had the rat cornered, although there would be a heavy toll to be paid in attacking the city head-on, the alliance could not afford to waste any time with a lengthy siege or to reduce it into ruins and with their commanders riding high off their victories, the order for a frontal assault was made. To his credit, Cyrus proved equally capable on the defense as he is in the mobile engagement, making the alliance pay for every single meter they took and reaping an unprecedented number of mech losses for a single battle in the entirety of the Amalgamation’s young history; in a single week, nearly a hundred TSFs, Mobile suits and Valiancers laid in ruin across the coast. Yet skill and grit can only hold out for so long before such lopsided odds and thus the Epsilon army was utterly decimated after half a month of near-unceasing combat. In a surprising show of restraint and honor, the ranking commander of the alliance forces offered the remaining Epsilon soldiers and their general the chance to surrender, to escape with their lives and dignity intact as they had conducted themselves with distinction in the field of battle, despite having turned their backs on their nation as it had become clear that most of Cyrus’ men were former American personnel.

His response was something that truly deserves to be immortalized in books for all time:

“Surrender? When I have already won?”

While his statement seemed like lunacy before his victorious foes, Cyrus’ words were quickly proven true when an entire fleet of submersible carriers and cruisers suddenly surfaced off the coast and buried the alliances’ lines with an avalanche of ordnance and then darkened the sky with entire wings of strike fighters and mechs graciously appropriated from the American military's strategic reserves before bearing down on their shocked and confused prey, running through their ranks like a scythe against chaff. Meanwhile, from the north, entire divisions materialized seemingly out of thin air as they made a mad dash towards both the coastal city and Oaxaca to relieve Cyrus’ beleaguered armies and drive out the alliance. Soon enough, the attackers suddenly found their once triumphant position utterly reversed as they were relentlessly battered and eventually sent into a rout by what in all accounts had been a phantom army and fleet. It was almost as if the Epsilon reinforcements had been summoned to the field through magic… While that wasn’t exactly untrue, it mattered little, as to the mastermind of this devious trap, everything had transpired according to his designs.

Indeed, such is the beauty of a plan coming together exactly as you had predicted. No other feeling comes close to the sheer bliss and satisfaction of witnessing your foe realizing they had been dancing in the palm of your hand from the very beginning…

Colloquial connotations refer to the battle of Coatzalcoalcos as 'the day the dream died'. An apt name given what had become of the campaign and of the bloody tally wrought by Epsilon in that battle… But that would only be the beginning.

As the Alliance was steadily driven back from the frontlines by the renewed Epsilon forces, Cyrus, quite a man of determination and daring; chose not to rest or retire even after having gone through such an ordeal. Instead, he seized the reins of command, as was his right; and continued pushing the attack. His intent was to turn his offensive into a stern pursuit with the intent of killing and capturing as much soldiers and war materiel as possible in order to utterly break the back of the Atlantic Federation’s military, thus securing Epsilon’s hegemony over the American continent. And he was successful. The bottlenecked position of the alliance’s main forces worked in his favor, brought by his foes’ own overextension. No matter where they tried to run during their hasty and poorly organized retreat, Epsilon was always there; the allied forces finding themselves being harried and run down from one pursuer into another like a wounded animal against hounds, suffering the highest amount of damage and casualties ever seen in the era of the Amalgamation in a single military campaign.

You ought to remember this: It is the easiest thing in the world to show yourself virtuous during times of plenty and success, proudly lauding yourself as just and honorable over every trial and ordeal. Yet it is only in adversary and peril when one’s true character comes to light and reveals to the world the depths and color of one’s soul.

What does this have to say about the Atlantic Federation? What kind of ‘hope’ did they preach about to the rest of mankind across the globe when they took the shameless decision of leaving their European allies behind to suffer a plethora of unimaginable deaths at the hands of the Epsilon and their esoteric technologies and limitless creativity for cruelty? To use the lives of their allies to insulate themselves from the mistake borne from their own pride? At the moment where they were needed the most nonetheless? The sudden retreat of the Americans came as a shocking declaration to not just their allies giving their best to cover as many retreats as possible often at the cost of their own lives, but to the entire world as the flower of the European military was mercilessly stamped into the ground, ruining an entire generation of its youth. The ones who died in battle were lucky, while they would never be heard from again; the bizarre and dangerous weapons wielded by Epsilon that combined the scientific and arcane along with the ravenous hordes of gene-forged monstrosities that they had revealed at this stage in the conflict paints a most unpleasant fate for any who would be unfortunate enough to be taken alive.

Yet even after all this, the Atlantic Federation’s order to abandon the Europeans was not universally acknowledged. Some stood their ground and fought against the oncoming tide, wanting to save as many as they could, be they American, European, or any other, others chose to stay behind, fighting to the bitter end with their battle-forged allies and a brave but foolish few took it upon themselves to cover for the Europeans in exchange for their own lives; showing that there was yet some nobility that remained in the Atlantic Federation’s ranks, but such events were the minority.

And thus driven all the way back to their starting line on Panama, the alliance bitterly accepted their defeat when Cyrus ran down their shameful rout across both ends of the vast Central American channel, relenting only when the Epsilon had reached the Panamanian-Colombian border. In his foresight and experience, Cyrus had realized that he was walking into the same trap he had baited the alliance forces into just weeks before, especially since the Epsilon navy still hadn’t finished seizing control of the Gulf of Mexico, let alone the Caribbean sea. Not to mention the possibility of Cuba, still under Atlantic Federation hegemony, being used as a rallying point for a counteroffensive dangerously looming over the horizon, threatening to cut off their means of retreat if given the opportunity. Thus, the Epsilon Army fell back to Panama City, destroying any infrastructure along their way, and began the arduous task of turning the capital into a fortress-city, as they knew full well that their victory over the Alliance was only the beginning and that the Americans will never stop until they or Epsilon are destroyed.

As Epsilon secured their border, the Atlantic Federation's own was starting to shift as well, the aforementioned lack of universal acknowledgment following in the wake of betrayal of their now-former allies had extreme repercussions, aside from the obvious and immediate cessation of any further joint campaigns or any form of military support and cooperation between the Atlantic Federation and the European Union. I do not know much of the intricacies and internal tensions within the Atlantic Federation’s ranks, but all of that coming to a head created a schism that threatened to bring the Federation to the brink of civil war, anarchy, and collapse. Ultimately, cooler heads prevailed before things could spiral out of control and a compromise was reached over internecine strife: Thus the three main branches of the Atlantic Federation military: The Air Force, the Army, and the Navy, each representing an iteration of America from another world; all splintered off into their own self-contained and self-sufficient entities before swearing to never take up arms against each other while America remained occupied. Thus the Atlantic Federation as a unified entity ceased to be, and in its place were three new power blocs. I suppose armed conflict was only averted due to the fact that Epsilon would be all too eager to stab the “winner” in the back once the dust had settled.

And so the play goes on... Not much has happened in the two years ever since the Atlantic Federation’s dismemberment; lesser skirmishes between the BETA, humanity, and the saurians were endemic all over Europe and Asia, but with little accomplished besides a few measly gains and all too brief salients that were soon pushed back, bringing forth today’s equilibrium… But in a world so changed and still doing so, normalcy and calm are ever so ephemeral and another great upheaval is just around the corner, I can feel- No, I know it is coming…

But until then, the first decade of the Post-Amalgamation era draws to a close. It is a time of chaos and uncertainty, of war and conquest, of horror and innovation, Of danger and of opportunity… And things couldn’t be any better...

sir_fire

Distinguished
Now for the real meat of the RP: The character sheets.

(start with an image of your character's appearance, not obligatory but it generally helps to enhance your post)

Name: (your character's name)

Height: (Self-Explanatory)

Weight: (Self-Explanatory)

Rank/Title: (Your character's status in the military or other special titles he/she might be known as)

Special: (anything else worth noting, be very brief and categorical, for example: robot, alien, ESP, magician etc...)

(You can add a few more tidbits of information you want but generally, these are the minimum.)

Bio:

(Write a short introduction about your character. Who is he/she? Where did he/she come from? How did he/she became a mech pilot? What he/she can do? How skilled he/she is? What are his/her motivations? Etcetera,etcetera...)

Following that we can get to the next part, creating a profile for your mech.

Image: (image for your machine, not mandatory but helpful)

Name: (how's your mecha called? With model/serial numbers and everything)

Type: (Is it a Real or Super Robo?)

Dimensions: (How big is your machine? If it's a humanoid robot then you only have to mention its height in meters)

Weight: (How heavy is your machine? Preferably expressed in metric tons)

Stats: (The 7 parameters showing the power of your machine.They range from 1 to 100 but the differences aren't linear. For further details, see below)

Strength: (Your machine's strength. How hard its punches and kicks? How much weight it lifts?)

Armor: (How tough is your machine? Mechs with high armor can easily withstand even the most powerful attacks.)

Firepower: (How much destruction you can deal? Applies to guns, missiles, energy cannons and any other ranged means to attack)

Performance: (How fast is your machine? High-performance mechs are so fast the enemy has problems to target them)

Mobility: (Determines how easy your machine performs turns and generally how agile it is)

Energy Output: (How much power can your machine generate? Generally it shows that for how long can your machine last in combat.)

Sensors: (Radar and other sensing/detecting stuff. Allows the detection of stealth/cloaked units. Also if your machine has auto-targeting systems your sensors determine their effectiveness.)

Description:

(Briefly describe your machine, including its appearance, development and special features)

Weapons:

(What kind of weapons your machine possesses? If it has hidden weapons that you either want to keep secret or your character has yet to become aware of them, then they're an exception. We'll treat those kind of weapons as "upgrades" in the future.)

Abilities:

(What sort of special abilities does your character have? It can be anything from a temporally speed boost to a whole transformation sequence that changes your machine completely)

Signature Moves:

(Mostly the property of Super Robots, what kind of character defining attack you have? It can be a flashy finishing move or a combination of various attacks. If your mecha has energy attacks that aren't connected to any weapons, they belong here)

Okay, further sentiments about the Stats.

They are here for us to get a relative estimate of each other's powers, including their general strengths and weaknesses.

Also helps to resolve cases when two people are arguing who's the faster, more powerful and etc.

Furthermore, I plan to write stats for most of the opposing mechs so you'd get a general idea on the enemy.

On the other hand, don't expect me to be a hardass about these. If Mech A has the firepower of 50 while Mech B has the armor of 60, that doesn't mean Mech A's attacks are useless.

Quite far from that. It just means Mech A needs to put in more effort in their attacks. Maybe by scoring many hits or using a charged attack.

Writing and RP-ing always takes priority compared to the stats.
They're a roleplaying aid, not a rule.

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished
And lastly, like in the games themselves; there will be two teams for players to join: One based on the wartorn hellhole that is Earth and another on the final frontier: Outer Space, where alien fiends and dangerous mysteries lurk in the vastness of the cosmos.

Players can choose which team they want to join, but I strongly recommend a balanced distribution of players between both.

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished
Oh one last thing: These are the universes that were absorbed into the Amalgamation

Warhammer 40k
Gundam SEED
Layzner
VOTOMS
Sunrider
Muv-Luv Unlimited/Alternative
Transformers (a surprise which particular universe)
Getter Robo Arc
Grendizer
Buddy Complex
Armored Core 4

But these are liable to change with new and sudden additions

sir_fire

Distinguished
Aaaaaaand Character Sheet sample template here:

Name: Ray and Mike Alabastro
Height: 5 feet, 7 inches (Ray) 5 Feet, 9 inches (Mike)
Weight: 225 lbs. (Ray) 175 lbs. (Mike)
Title: 2nd Lieutenants
Special: Saotome Institute training program graduates.

Bio: A pair of Filipino brothers chosen to pilot the Azure Defiant. Ray is the cocky, brash, and hotheaded of the pair while Mike is the cool, analytical, and more reserved brother. Growing up poor and with hardly any parental guidance, both brothers had to be hard to survive; with Ray being the muscle, bullying smaller and weaker kids and protecting himself and his brother while Mike did all the thinking and the more finesse-demanding means of making money like pickpocketing or scams. Eventually, they got thrown in jail when they tried to steal from an AFP officer and got their asses kicked by the judoteka. Seeing potential in the both of them, the officer gave the brothers a single chance to turn their lives around by participating in a military program, with the promise of their freedom and honest work in the Philippine Army should they rise up and meet the challenge; they accepted without any second thoughts as they certainly won't go back to the streets.

Sent to Hayato Jin's Getter Corps along with the newest batch of Getter Pilot hopefuls, they were put through their paces and were looked down upon for being street rats and being younger than the rest of the trainees. Thanks to perseverance, grit, Ray being a vicious little monster with more spunk than a badger and Mike using mindgames and pitting the other trainees against each other short of outright false-flagging them, they managed to make the cut. Only for Hayato to tell them that he knew they had sabotaged the other trainees... Which was met with the highest of praise from the man himself as such callousness and craftiness were what he was looking for against the menace of the dinosaur Empire, just as he throws them into a room full of the other passing hopefuls, who had heard everything and the brothers promptly got the crap beaten out of them in the traditional initiation rite of Hayato's Army.

Alas, it was not a Getter that they would be getting to pilot; but instead, a machine commissioned by the Republic of the Philippines and the Atlantic Federation, which was clear confirmation of the real reason why the brothers were sent to Hayato’s "care": To make them strong enough to handle the power and demands of the next-generation super robot: Azure Defiant. And the rest would be glorious history.

custom_fan_made_pacific_rim_jaeger_azure_defiant_by_rs2studios_db05onl-fullview.jpg

Name: Azure Defiant
Type: Super/Real Robot
Dimensions: 35 meters.
Weight: 1500 metric tons

Strength: 78
Armor: 65
Firepower: 88
Performance: 52
Mobility: 80
Energy Output: 83
Sensors: 57

Description: Azure Defiant is the Philippine's sole mecha and the ace in the hole of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, created with the help of both Saotome Labs and the American Government-in-Exile; the Azure Defiant is a rather unique machine in that it combines both conventional weapons technology with the Getter-Ray based technologies of the Saotome Institute to make a machine capable of handling any situation reliably as the Philippines only has enough infrastructure and budget to support just one super robot unlike their wealthy and industrialized allies across the seas, who can employ entire armies of mechs. Thus Azure Defiant stands as the Pearl of the Orient’s sole sentinel, standing alone against the predations of the Dinosaur Empire's South East Asian territories.

Weapons:

HyperKriss Plasma Sword: A combination of a conventional physical blade paired with a specially designed plasma blade projector system to create a uniquely vicious weapon that can easily hew through even the toughest Megasaur's armor thanks to the mass of the physical blade aiding the plasma's cutting ability greatly. Even when low on power, the blade is durable and sharp enough to be utilized effectively in melee.

Sibat Heavy Railgun X2: The main weapons of Azure Defiant, a pair of 375mm railguns that can engage targets at extreme ranges and deal fatal damage. Due to variable power and fire rate settings, the Railguns can also be used in close-mid range as Autocannon-like weapons when their range and power aren't needed.

Tirador missile battery X2: A battery of quick-firing, high-agility heatseeking missiles meant for taking out smaller, faster targets that the Azure Defiant's other weapons would be overkill against. Can also be used as unguided rockets for when saturation fire is needed.

Agimat close-in defense system: Strategically located all over the Azure Defiant, these panels of ablative armor plating are much like the Supplemental Armor used by TSFs; albeit upsized and refined to be used for extended periods of time. The panels are laden with launchers that can be loaded with just about anything the pilots could want or need. Though due to their tastes, they're mostly loaded with Fragmentation charges and flashbangs for extra close-combat capability.

Abilities:

Mo-Cap: The main pilot controls the Azure Defiant using a motion-capture system to replicate the movements of his body. While this makes the mech particularly vicious in close combat as reaction lag is massively decreased due to this control system, pilot fatigue hits it way harder than most.

Boost Charge: Sporting powerful ion boosters on its back, the Azure Defiant can perform sudden, high-speed charges and tackles to surprise foes or dodge attacks.

Gunner's seat: With its long-range railguns, Azure Defiant needs a dedicated Fire Control System and gunner to utilize them to their maximum potential and thus it comes with a co-pilot who controls both the railguns and the missile batteries as well as handling long-range detection and tracking.

Plasma Overcharge: Running on the same Plasma Reactor as the Getter Robo Go, Azure Defiant has all the power it could ever want and then some. With a few commands, the Pilots can overclock the reactor to gain a massive boost in the performance of the Azure Defiant's railguns and plasma sword as well as giving them extra attributes like having the Plasma Sword let loose destructive waves of plasma or making the Railguns fire out plasma beam-assisted slugs, dramatically increasing damage potential. Though this power comes at the cost of internal damage and a chance for the reactor to develop a fatal breach, blowing the mech's chest apart from the inside.

Sigismund

Prob compete shit but hey

Name: Valrin Haldentum

Height: 6'0

Weight: 200lbs

Rank/Title: Freeblade Knight Scion

Special: Thanks to Weird Darg Age Tech, encounters with warp shit and Him being the Beta Psycher level bastard son of a Polypskana Inquisitior and being set up from birth to have a psychic connection to a Dark Age Knight the Inquisition.... Requisitioned, Valrin's connection to his Knight is very strong, even for such a connection as a Knight already requires. He has used his "deeper connection" to boost his Knight's weaponry and aim to Optimal firing conditions, feed perfect energy amounts for efficient flare shields, and even speed up the Archeotech Knight's self recovery units to being able to recover osignificant structural damage with only minor field repair, and being able to fully regenerate minor systems and armor in combat conditions.

In rarer instances, like experienced with a select few other Knights, The Psychic residue of Valrin on the Knight Has lead to instances of the Knight piloting itself independently to rescue Valrin, but it is notable that this phenomenon has never been observed to work beyond a range of the Maximum sensor range of both Valrin and the Knight.

Bio: Raised from birth to be a psychic pilot for Iudicii Ignes, Valrin learned very little growing outside of how to restrain and control his powers, and the functions and operations as best known of the Holy machine and how to pilot it. After his training he served as apart of his parent's retinue until their tragic death, whereupon he was discovered by other Inquisitiors and once more put to task as a Super Heavy Assault/Pyschic Support Trump card for a new budding yet suprisingly powerful branch of the Inquisition that seeks to gather as many Freeblade knights under its retinue as possible to act as not only a new Order for said Knight houses but also to try and act for the closest thing the Inquisition can get to their own consistent Titan Legion.

Image: https://1d4chan.org/images/thumb/8/83/Knight_Magaera.jpg/500px-Knight_Magaera.jpg

Name:
Questoris Knight Magaera " Iudicii Ignes"
Knight House: Unknown/Freeblade (Loyalist as far as known)
Forge World: Unknown

Type: 40k Super Robot/ Questoris Mechanicus/Psychic Weapon

Dimensions: 12.77 Meters Tall

Weight: 135 Metric tons approx

Stats:

Strength: 40/60 (Psychic Amp)

Armor: 40/60
It has a significant amount of Adamantium (40k) and Dark Age level Flare shields backing it up and psychic backing.
Firepower: 40/60
Capable of destroying fortified static defensive objects of comparable size or smaller with little effort.

The Lighthing Cannon and Phase Plasma Fusil can heavy damage and destroy all but Titanic scale enemies when hit.

The Helton Siege Claw is capable of arming even smaller Titanic scale opponents, but being that close to a Titanic scale threat is ... inadvisable
Performance:
40/50
Low-mid performance. Boosted for pro reasons, but flare shields regeneration and cover are the biggest aspects for long term battlefield survival also some subtle Psycher BS helps when no one is looking too hard.

Mobility: 30/50
Capable of spiriting, jumping, and thanks to the Siege claw is one of the few 40k Mecks capable of getting back up from a fall on its own (or Valrin helps with Psychic Bs all else fails/Claw is damaged)
Energy Output: 60/60

Its a 40k Mech, it has a perpetual reactor, but overuse of the weapons and flare shields in a short enough timefrsme may cause a meltdown.
Sensors: https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Throne_Mechanicum

+ psychic bonding

Description:

Looks like the above image, only with no regalia or livery, its only a stark rust orange all where the red is.
Weapons:
1× Lighthing Cannon
1× Phase Plasma Fusil
1× Helton Siege Claw with Rad Wave

Abilities:

Valrin can psychicly increase the performance and power of his machine, flare shields, and its energy attacks by using his own Beta Level Psychic energy scaling to that level.
Outside of abilities to amp or heal his mech Valrin knows very little Pskana. He is able to create blasts of telekinetic force, barriers of the same nature, and sense danger aimed towards him from sentient creatures/psychic creatures. It is not foresight, its more inbetween Cain's palms and Spider sense.
Beyond that he can resist mental attacks and attacks from other psychic beings and has had experience resisting the Warp and Corruption.
Signature Moves:

N/A

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished
Prob compete shit but hey

Name: Valrin Haldentum

Height: 6'0

Weight: 200lbs

Rank/Title: Freeblade Knight Scion

Special: Thanks to Weird Darg Age Tech, encounters with warp shit and Him being the Beta Psycher level bastard son of a Polypskana Inquisitior and being set up from birth to have a psychic connection to a Dark Age Knight the Inquisition.... Requisitioned, Valrin's connection to his Knight is very strong, even for such a connection as a Knight already requires. He has used his "deeper connection" to boost his Knight's weaponry and aim to Optimal firing conditions, feed perfect energy amounts for efficient flare shields, and even speed up the Archeotech Knight's self recovery units to being able to recover osignificant structural damage with only minor field repair, and being able to fully regenerate minor systems and armor in combat conditions.

In rarer instances, like experienced with a select few other Knights, The Psychic residue of Valrin on the Knight Has lead to instances of the Knight piloting itself independently to rescue Valrin, but it is notable that this phenomenon has never been observed to work beyond a range of the Maximum sensor range of both Valrin and the Knight.

Bio: Raised from birth to be a psychic pilot for Iudicii Ignes, Valrin learned very little growing outside of how to restrain and control his powers, and the functions and operations as best known of the Holy machine and how to pilot it. After his training he served as apart of his parent's retinue until their tragic death, whereupon he was discovered by other Inquisitiors and once more put to task as a Super Heavy Assault/Pyschic Support Trump card for a new budding yet suprisingly powerful branch of the Inquisition that seeks to gather as many Freeblade knights under its retinue as possible to act as not only a new Order for said Knight houses but also to try and act for the closest thing the Inquisition can get to their own consistent Titan Legion.

Image: https://1d4chan.org/images/thumb/8/83/Knight_Magaera.jpg/500px-Knight_Magaera.jpg

Name: (how's your mecha called? With model/serial numbers and everything)
Questoris Knight Magaera " Iudicii Ignes"
Knight House: Unknown/Freeblade (Loyalist as far as known)
Forge World: Unknown

Type: (Is it a Real or Super Robo?) 40k Super Robot

Dimensions: (How big is your machine? If it's a humanoid robot then you only have to mention its height in meters) 12.77 Meters Tall

Weight: (How heavy is your machine? Preferably expressed in metric tons)
No idea tbh

Stats: (The 7 parameters showing the power of your machine.They range from 1 to 100 but the differences aren't linear. For further details, see below)
Oh God idk this will have to be told to me

Strength: (Your machine's strength. How hard its punches and kicks? How much weight it lifts?)

Armor: (How tough is your machine? Mechs with high armor can easily withstand even the most powerful attacks.)
It has a significant amount of Adamantium (40k) and Dark Age level Flare shields backing it up.
Firepower: (How much destruction you can deal? Applies to guns, missiles, energy cannons and any other ranged means to attack)
Capable of destroying fortified static defensive objects of comparable size or smaller with little effort.

The Lighthing Cannon and Phase Plasma Fusil can heavy damage and destroy all but Titanic scale enemies when hit.

The Helton Siege Claw is capable of arming even smaller Titanic scale opponents, but being that close to a Titanic scale threat is ... inadvisable
Performance: (How fast is your machine? High-performance mechs are so fast the enemy has problems to target them)
Low-mid performance. Boosted for pro reasons, but flare shields regeneration and cover are the biggest aspects for long term battlefield survival also some subtle Psycher BS helps when no one is looking too hard.

Mobility: (Determines how easy your machine performs turns and generally how agile it is)
Capable of spiriting, jumping, and thanks to the Siege claw is one of the few 40k Mecks capable of getting back up from a fall on its own (or Valrin helps with Psychic Bs all else fails/Claw is damaged)
Energy Output: (How much power can your machine generate? Generally it shows that for how long can your machine last in combat.)
Its a 40k Mech, it has a perpetual reactor, but overuse of the weapons and flare shields in a short enough timefrsme may cause a meltdown.
Sensors: (Radar and other sensing/detecting stuff. Allows the detection of stealth/cloaked units. Also if your machine has auto-targeting systems your sensors determine their effectiveness.)https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Throne_Mechanicum

+ psychic bonding

Description:

(Briefly describe your machine, including its appearance, development and special features)

Looks like the above image, only with no regalia or livery, its only a stark rust orange all where the red is.
Weapons:
1× Lighthing Cannon
1× Phase Plasma Fusil
1× Helton Siege Claw with Rad Wave

(What kind of weapons your machine possesses? If it has hidden weapons that you either want to keep secret or your character has yet to become aware of them, then they're an exception. We'll treat those kind of weapons as "upgrades" in the future.)

Abilities:

(What sort of special abilities does your character have? It can be anything from a temporally speed boost to a whole transformation sequence that changes your machine completely)
Valrin can psychicly increase the performance and power of his machine, flare shields, and its energy attacks by using his own Beta Level Psychic energy scaling to that level.
Outside of abilities to amp or heal his mech Valrin knows very little Pskana. He is able to create blasts of telekinetic force, barriers of the same nature, and sense danger aimed towards him from sentient creatures/psychic creatures. It is not foresight, its more inbetween Cain's palms and Spider sense.
Beyond that he can resist mental attacks and attacks from other psychic beings and has had experience resisting the Warp and Corruption.
Signature Moves:

(Mostly the property of Super Robots, what kind of character defining attack you have? It can be a flashy finishing move or a combination of various attacks. If your mecha has energy attacks that aren't connected to any weapons, they belong here)

N/A
Everything is good, but can you clean up the profile a bit so it's nicer to read? Plus you should at least use numbers on the mech stats, even if it's just an arbitrary amount. Otherwise approved.

The Ancient Purple

v8jL2TZ.png

Name: Helen Adrien.

Height: 164 CM.

Weight: 49 KG.

Rank/Title: Ensign.

Special: Appears to be a latent psyker. The exact nature of her abilities is unknown due to undetermined factor masking her psi prints, making her latency very difficult to detect, sense or research upon. Exhibits an unnaturally advanced degree of spatial awareness and an uncanny ability to learn new skills much quicker than most, but not much more than that. This may change with development.

Bio: Helen Adrien is a woman haling from the UK of a somewhat distant french descent. Her service as a Non-Commissioned Officer to the FPA dates back to roughly a decade. As such, she's well versed in the conflicts and battles of the new age regardless of her odd behavior and what her appearance reminescent more of a soft-handed fairy tale princess may suggest.

Helen was born into the peril of a genetic disorder long since dormant her bloodline. Very early in her life, she was diagnosed with Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (A1AD) and an autoimmune condition that caused her autoimmune cells to attack her body by mistake. Her life was chronically plagued by varying levels of COPD, emphysemas and serious respiratory infections as a result of A1AD. She was almost always ill of the lungs and the liver, and her stamina and vigor to carry out demanding physical effort suffered greatly for it.

At age 14, albeit distant from the others and generally seen as an outcast, Helen started an affair with a high school crush one year older than herself. None believed it would last, but it did for three solid years. But as they passed, the situation with her life-long health complications were coming to a head: Her lungs and liver were finally starting to wear out, and without financial conditions to afford transplants, as well as how difficult it was to find compatible donors for lung transplant, the doctors proclaimed she was expected to be alive for only a year and a half.

When he came of age, as a last ditch effort, her boyfriend enlisted in the FPA, hoping to earn enough money and benefits to make possible her necessary transplants. Ever since then, Helen's contact with him gradually diminished on account of his hectic military schedule, but he's always had her resting assured everything would work out just fine. Yet not long after... The TV media news initiated a competition of a magnitude never seen before: Each different channel doing an earnest to capture their piece of the unnatural, reality bending phenomena warping the skies into something barely recognizable. Little did mankind know they were witnessing the subtle foreshadowing into what is today known as the 'Daemonic surge', the harrowing event that kickstarted the dawn of a new era.

During this early period, Helen managed to pull a miraculous recovery. Once a very infirm person who spent many hours of her day in a bed, her health began to recover suddenly and unexplicably up to the point she was deemed able function more independently from constant medication and caretaking. But in the process, she completely lost contact with her boyfriend in the military. News regarding his were getting more scarce by the day, until he was declared M.I.A. Motivated to find what happened to him, she also enlisted in the FPA around the time reality itself was beginning to stabilize and the tide of of the battle against the daemonic surge began to turn.

Helen's military career was full of ups and downs. Seldom noticeable amidst the ranks of the countless pilots she fought alongside at furst, her personal performance as a pilot saw a gradual increase starting from her second year in service. Over the course of the years, she has fought and supervised on several skirmishes and battles dating back when mankind was at its worst: The rise of the Dinosaur Empire, the so called 'Beings of Extra Terrestrial origin which is Adversary to the human race' and later on, the insurgency of Epsilon.

Helen's career as a NCO peaked at the rank of Master Sergeant. It was only recently as the relative stability between skirmishes began to settle clear that she was offered and opportunity to undergo proper training to move up into the path of a Commissioned Officer.

dbdcd0ca078a7ab4258db18aba7302c4.jpg

Name: RX-78-2 Gundam.
Type: Real Robot.
Dimensions: 18 meters in height.
Weight: 37.1 metric tons.
Description: The 'grandaddy of them all'. The RX-78-2 Gundam was originally developed by the Earth Federation in the 'Universal Century' timeline of the Gundam series as an advanced superweapon mobile suit. Once a revolutionary and unique mobile suit, nowadays it is considered a machine of slightly above average performance at best, if not outdated. What caught the attention of scientists and designers about the MS is the fact that it produced an outstanding long line of successors featuring very similar design principles to the original Gundam, which is why they assigned someone to test pilot it on the battlefield for the sake of accurate data gathering in other to better understand Gundams and Minovsky reactors in general.

The Gundam itself was recovered in a scrapped, inoperable state in this world, but it was repaired using materials available at the time. It now operates on a lighter frame.

--Stats--

Strength: 45
Armor: 37
Firepower: 60
Performance: 54
Mobility: 72
Energy Output: 82
Sensors: 57

--Weapons--
60mm Vulcan Gun
A basic armament of many Federation mobile suits, a pair of 60mm three-barrel vulcan guns are mounted in the Gundam's head and are used for mid-range and close combat defense. While ineffective against the armor of other mobile suits, they are useful for intercepting incoming missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and attacking lightly-armored vehicles.

Beam Saber
The Gundam is armed with a pair of beam sabers with an output of 0.38 MW for melee combat, and they are stored on the sides of the backpack when not in use. When combined, the dual beam sabers can enter an alternate form: The Beam Javelin.The handle extends and the beam emitter produces a three-pronged beam at the end. The long reach of the weapon gives the Gundam an advantage in close quarters combat.

Beam Rifle
The beam rifle is the primary weapon of the Gundam. It is a miniaturized version of a mega particle cannon with an output of 1.9 megawatts. The beam rifle employs the Federation's energy capacitor, or E-cap, technology and uses charged concentrations of Minovsky particles as ammunition. It's resulting concentrated shots are extremely powerful and precise, but the weapon suffers from low rate of fire. Optional attachments to it include the 'Super Napalm', a rocket launcher attachment that fires explosive napalm shots.

Hyper Bazooka
The Hyper Baooka is a portable, handheld, anti-ship rocket launcher that functions like a recoilless rifle, with gas ejected from the rear of the weapon. It is loaded with five rounds in a magazine towards the rear end.

Hyper Hammer
The Hyper Hammer is a physical melee weapon that takes the form of a flail, with a large spiked ball attached to the handle by a chain. It features sharp spikes and multiple vernier thrusters that activate when the weapon is swung to increase the force of impact and change its direction mid swing.

Shield
The Gundam's shield is a simple defensive equipment that can be carried by its handle or mounted on the mobile suit's forearm. When not in use, the shield can also be stored on the backpack. Weighing 10 tons, it is a simplification of the armor structure on the Gundam's body and is designed for shock diffusion and absorption rather than robustness.

--Abilities--

Core Block System
The RX-78-2 is equipped with a central block which houses the mobile suit's cockpit, control systems and main power source. This core block can eject in case of emergency and unfold into a small Core Fighter.

Learning Computer
The Inferential Navigation Control system (ICN), more commonly known as the "Learning Computer", is based on optical integrated circuits, granting it extremely high performance and immunity to Minovsky particle interference. It is capable of learning from previous experiences and rewriting its own programming to deal with new situations, essentially meaning that each battle increases the Gundam's combat ability and ultimately enable it to operate the Gundam automatically. Due to its high cost and the importance of the data it contains, it is located in the Core Fighter to facilitate recovery in the event of the Gundam's destruction.

Magnet Coating
A special membrane treatment applied to mobile suit joints to improve their response speed. The Gundam uses special actuators called field motors, which have their efficiency increased by the magnet coating process. The treatment also reduces friction resistance in the mobile suit's joints. During repairs, the Magnet Coating was reverse-engineered and drastically improved upon.

Signature Moves:
N/A

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Pilot

CNyX4RHVEAAb2p2

Name: Daniel Sorenson

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 79 kg

Rank/Title: Second Lieutenant/Test Pilot

Special: Abnormally good reflexes with reaction times ranging from 70-80 milliseconds and at particularly intense moments, the world around him slows down excessively, though this isn’t something Daniel can control.

Bio: To be in this world is to be in a world of calamity and strife. While there is currently a lull in the conflict, everyone felt that another war was just bubbling under the surface. The facade of normalcy was easily seen for what it was. Thus Daniel, in the hope of contributing to the fight and keeping his slice of home safe, joined the Atlantic Federation’s Army branch. It was a conflicting thing to be among them. Knowing that he joined a group that decided to leave their allies to the predations of the enemy left a bitter taste in Daniel. Logically, he can see why the retreat was necessary, but in his heart he couldn’t quite come to terms with it. Nevertheless, he kept any ill will bottled up.

When Daniel became a second lieutenant, he led a small group for a skirmish, raiding one of Epsilon’s holdings. He was given the order to retreat when it began to go sideways, but Daniel thought there was still a chance and memories of how the AF left their allies behind weren’t forgotten. His men paid the price for his defiance and Daniel himself barely managed to get out alive. Punitive measures were taken, though due to his talents, the army was still going to get some use out of him. After a relatively short time in prison, he was given a chance for redemption, or at least that’s what they told him. Daniel was offered the choice of piloting an experimental mech and to contribute to its development. Of course, he took the offer since the only other option was to rot in prison. Now, he simply plays the role of test pilot, handling a prototype for a fancy new mech for his superiors…

Image:
image0.jpg

Name: The Aeolus

Type: Real

Dimensions: 18 meters tall

Weight: About 1000 tons

Stats

Strength: 60

Armor: 55

Firepower: 70

Performance: 100

Mobility: 90

Energy Output: 75

Sensors: 75

Description: The AF’s attempt at a high speed and high mobility suit, more so than the rest of what they have anyway. Of course, those aren’t its only features. The Aeolus has a piloting system based on mirroring the pilot’s movements, which is achieved through nanotechnology. The idea may or may not have been stolen from something else.

Weapons

x2 Beam Sabers: A blade of superheated plasma, its form given by a containment field. A fairly common type of close combat weapon.

Particle-Beam Rifle: Fires a focused beam of high energy particles capable of disrupting the target’s molecular structure. Melts through several types of armor just fine.

x2 Missile Pods: The top half of the Aeolus’s shoulders flip up to reveal a missile pod, which fires off a swarm of heat seekers.

x2 30mm Cannons: Cannons which fire armor piercing shells located on the clavicle area.

x2 Vulcans: Located on the sides of its head. Has a high rate of fire.

Abilities

Hyper Integration Link: Upon entering the cockpit, the pilot is coated in nanomachines which shape themselves into a form-fitting suit. The pilot’s physical movements are then synced with the mobile suit’s, turning it into a true extension of oneself.

Phase Shift Armor: An electrical field is used to protect the mobile suit from kinetic impacts, granting it nigh-immunity from them, for practical purposes. The energy consumption increases every time it’s struck, however, draining the supply quicker.

Signature Moves:

sir_fire

Distinguished
Pilot

CNyX4RHVEAAb2p2

Name: Daniel Sorenson

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 79 kg

Rank/Title: Second Lieutenant/Test Pilot

Special: Abnormally good reflexes with reaction times ranging from 70-80 milliseconds and at particularly intense moments, the world around him slows down excessively, though this isn’t something Daniel can control.

Bio: To be in this world is to be in a world of calamity and strife. While there is currently a lull in the conflict, everyone felt that another war was just bubbling under the surface. The facade of normalcy was easily seen for what it was. Thus Daniel, in the hope of contributing to the fight and keeping his slice of home safe, joined the Atlantic Federation’s Army branch. It was a conflicting thing to be among them. Knowing that he joined a group that decided to leave their allies to the predations of the enemy left a bitter taste in Daniel. Logically, he can see why the retreat was necessary, but in his heart he couldn’t quite come to terms with it. Nevertheless, he kept any ill will bottled up.

When Daniel became a second lieutenant, he led a small group for a skirmish, raiding one of Epsilon’s holdings. He was given the order to retreat when it began to go sideways, but Daniel thought there was still a chance and memories of how the AF left their allies behind weren’t forgotten. His men paid the price for his defiance and Daniel himself barely managed to get out alive. Punitive measures were taken, though due to his talents, the army was still going to get some use out of him. After a relatively short time in prison, he was given a chance for redemption, or at least that’s what they told him. Daniel was offered the choice of piloting an experimental mech and to contribute to its development. Of course, he took the offer since the only other option was to rot in prison. Now, he simply plays the role of test pilot, handling a prototype for a fancy new mech for his superiors…

Image:
image0.jpg

Name: The Aeolus

Type: Real

Dimensions: 18 meters tall

Weight: About 1000 tons

Stats

Strength: 60

Armor: 55

Firepower: 70

Performance: 100

Mobility: 90

Description: The AF’s attempt at a high speed and high mobility suit, more so than the rest of what they have anyway. Of course, those aren’t its only features. The Aeolus has a piloting system based on mirroring the pilot’s movements, which is achieved through nanotechnology. The idea may or may not have been stolen from something else.

Weapons

x2 Beam Sabers: A blade of superheated plasma, its form given by a containment field. A fairly common type of close combat weapon.

Particle-Beam Rifle: Fires a focused beam of high energy particles capable of disrupting the target’s molecular structure. Melts through several types of armor just fine.

x2 Missile Pods: The top half of the Aeolus’s shoulders flip up to reveal a missile pod, which fires off a swarm of heat seekers.

x2 30mm Cannons: Cannons which fire armor piercing shells located on the clavicle area.

x2 Vulcans: Located on the sides of its head. Has a high rate of fire.

Abilities

Hyper Integration Link: Upon entering the cockpit, the pilot is coated in nanomachines which shape themselves into a form-fitting suit. The pilot’s physical movements are then synced with the mobile suit’s, turning it into a true extension of oneself.

Phase Shift Armor: An electrical field is used to protect the mobile suit from kinetic impacts, granting it nigh-immunity from them, for practical purposes. The energy consumption increases every time it’s struck, however, draining the supply quicker.

Signature Moves:
Approved!

sir_fire

Distinguished
12.JPG.jpg

Name: Ikki “Shinkai” Kurogane

Height: 5 feet, 8 inches

Weight: 185lbs.

Title: Test Pilot, Consultant for Rayleonard Science and Energy

Special: He sports moderate psychic potential and is an accomplished Kendo practitioner.

Bio:
Ikki Kurogane is a young, promising pilot enrolled with Rayleonard Science and Energy as a "Consultant", a polite term for corporate mercenary. Appearing on the surface to be quite the detached and aloof character due to his role as a consultant, effectively being an outsider to the greater military apparatus and is seen as little more than a vulture by both the enlisted and officers. But those who manage to hold a conversation or get to know him long enough will find him to be a calm, agreeable, and good-natured fellow with a reputation for dependability and eagerness in the ranks of the corporation.

Born into the Kurogane household of the Fudai, Japan's upper nobility, Ikki's childhood was troublesome. He was treated with an advanced degree of contempt by his parents, who plainly preferred both his older brother and his younger sister on account of their abilities as child prodigies.

As such, the message the world tried to imprint into young Ikki's mind was: "You'll never make anything meaningful out of your life. You'll live, you'll die, and people will forget your name in five years at best." Throughout most of his teenage years, Ikki tried to find a way to prove such a statement wrong. But rarely ever managed to excel mediocrity.

Motivated by his admiration of his older brother, Ouma Kurogane, and wanting to fulfill his familial duties as a member of the Fudai houses, Ikki enlisted within the Japanese army as a TSF pilot, albeit with some degree of uncertainty and hesitation owing to his experiences. However, such hesitation quickly gave way to a hardened fighting spirit forged by intense training and exhaustive drills and a burning patriotism for his country through indoctrination and constant propaganda.

He showed great promise as a cadet, being sent to the Campaign on Central America with the commendations of his instructors and flight lead after consistently making the top of his unit in TSF drills and training. Like a microcosm of the entire debacle itself, the young pilot was both highly motivated and showed that he had a bright future ahead of him should he survive the campaign. However, there were some cracks that started to show as the campaign went on; namely the sheer brutality of it all: The Americans and even his fellow Japanese taking no prisoners and the disproportionate casualties suffered by friendly units against Epsilon's ambushes and feints; most of which could have been avoided. He attempted to speak his concerns about the way the entire operation was going but was largely dismissed by his comrades and superiors, as they were riding off the high of what was perceived to be an easy victory against cowardly rats.

His concerns were vindicated, albeit at the worst possible way upon the proceeding rout and massacre after the disaster on Coatzalcoalcos. Caught in absolute mayhem, he tried to keep it together as both a soldier and as a scion of a noble house, even when he was starting to fray from the stress of near-constant combat against a seemingly tireless foe and of the steadily growing guilt at his self-perceived failure to save lives as allied casualties mounted. But he eventually reached his breaking point when his entire squadron was decimated as part of a rearguard action; his friends from his academy days dying one-by-one right beside him and with him unable to do a thing about it...

Boiling with grief and frustration, he was ready to join them in the afterlife had his flight lead not snapped him out of his rage and gave him a direct order to join the retreating European Forces they had been covering for. He hesitated at first, ready to disobey his superior officer for the first and last time... But relented upon seeing that his flight lead, his mentor had every intention of sacrificing himself to spite the enemy and to save as many lives as he could and now that his mind had cleared somewhat, then came to the realization that he didn't have the same resolve as his leader to truly give his life away, he still wanted to live... Choking out an acknowledgment to the order past his sobbing, it would be the final words that he would say to his flight lead as he fled towards safety. When all was said and done, the entire debacle not only cost him his innocence and idealism but also caused him to develop survivor’s guilt and PTSD, affecting his ability to fight and ultimately making him unfit for active duty due to his mental state.

Usually, his situation would be looked at in pity and he would be lauded as a hero for at least risking his life in such a manner, especially in the context of saving lives. But to show such weakness of spirit and mind in a stratified and extremely hidebound culture obsessed with honor and saving face like that of Imperial Japan? It was a societal death sentence: His family disowned him, his fellow soldiers looked upon him with disdain and called him a coward and a weakling for not dying and being proud that his comrades had given their lives honorably in battle and he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near TSFs, which he had grown to love. Naturally, this drove him into a severe depression, taking to the bottle in order to numb the sorrow, the shame, and the pain, then eventually going AWOL from the Imperial Army. The fact that he knew that he was spitting on his comrades' and mentor's sacrifice with his self-destructive behavior only served to make his grief and self-loathing even greater, casting him ever deeper into his downward spiral.

If it were not for a Rayleonard "recruitment officer" finding him lying on a gutter surrounded by empty bottles and puddles of vomit, Ikki would've died on a ditch somewhere. Soon after this period, Ikki had vanished from Japan; officially being listed as a Missing Person by the army and civilian government. This disappearing act was presumably to discuss and prepare for his integration into the company's staff. Information regarding more specific details is confidential under Rayleonard's policy, but when he revealed himself into the world again in Europe, as "Shinkai"; he was a changed man: Gone was his self-loathing and shame, seeming so much happier, more stable than even before the entire Central American debacle and determined to repay his patron for dragging him out of the abyss and being there for him when nobody else was.

Currently, he serves as the newest consultant in Rayleonard's stable and was given his personal NEXT to pilot; showing how much faith the company has put into his skills and potential.

Split_Moon.png

Name: 03-AALIYAH ”Split Moon”

Type: NEXT

Dimensions: 15 meters.

Weight: 38 metric tons

Strength: 40

Armor: 32

Firepower: 79

Performance: 75

Mobility: 71

Energy Output: 73

Sensors: 25

Description: A largely unmodified example of Rayleonard’s flagship model the 03-AALIYAH, Split Moon was made as a pre-production demonstrator meant to show off the new type’s capabilities in both training exercises and live combat. Designed for fearsome high-speed, close-quarters, face-to-face combat, Split Moon's capabilities and attributes perfectly suited Ikki's flying style as a former IJA pilot and in turn, the NEXT made Ikki from an above-average pilot into a veritable nightmare for the enemies of mankind.

Being a NEXT, it is a highly advanced prototype that breaks the boundaries set by its predecessors and incorporates a high amount of experimental technology and very costly components.

Weapons:

TRESOR Light Plasma cannon: A powerful energy weapon that fires bolts of high-intensity plasma that pack enough energy to atomize skyscrapers in a single shot while being light and compact enough to be easily used in mobile engagements. It pays for this power and lightness by being very energy hungry and having a short component lifespan due to the omission of cooling and power regulation parts to lighten the weapon.

04-MARVE: A deadly 57mm rapid-fire rifle that fires APHE rounds that penetrate and then explode inside targets in order to maximize damage. The underslung supercarbon cleaver has an extremely sharp yet durable edge that allows it to hack and slash at opponents in melee combat effectively. The MARVE however suffers from powerful recoil and substandard long-range performance due to the weight and design of its APHE ammunition; maximizing explosive filling and having a high-density and hardness Armor-Piercing core to successfully penetrate Mechasaur armor.

02-DRAGONSLAYER: A high-intensity laser blade mounted on the wrist. While rather primitive and simple compared to the beam sabers used by Mobile suits, amounting to what is essentially a weaponized plasma torch with everything that entails about it. The Dragonslayer is however far more powerful and destructive in comparison, easily capable of shearing through Mechasaur armor and Destroyer carapace like paper, and given the blinding speed and agility of NEXTs, the shortness length of the plasma blade was ultimately made a non-factor; making the radioactive nightmares dangerous at all ranges.

Mount Pylon (Modified): The Mount Pylon is a secondary-arm attachment for Tactical Surface Fighters that allows any machine equipped with it to carry an additional weapon or piece of equipment into battle. With the aid of automatic control, the Mount Pylon can become a third and/or fourth arm with which the TSF can use, albeit not to the full effectiveness of the TSF's main arms. Being based on TSF’s, a NEXT can take a Mount Pylon in order to carry an extra handheld weapon and has been modified with a secondary arm in order to hold onto one weapon while the NEXT uses the other.

03-MOTORCOBRA: A High Caliber 40mm Machine gun developed from earlier attempts at making a next-generation TSF Assault Cannon. Has heavy recoil owing to its high power, but its destructive ability is almost twice that of TSF Assault Cannons and it doubles as a particularly vicious melee weapon thanks to the two supercarbon blades over and under its barrel and receiver. Carried by the Mount Pylon.

Abilities:

Allegorical Manipulation System: A series of Cybernetic implants and corresponding electro-psionic control system installed in NEXT pilots and their machines respectively to form a next-generation pilot control system that massively enhances the reflexes, awareness, and performance of a pilot and reducing reaction lag to nearly zero percent by directly linking their nervous system to the NEXT and its OS. While extremely powerful, the drawbacks are equally dramatic: Heightened susceptibility to neurological disorders such as epilepsy and various types of palsy, mental instability, and potential memory loss due to electrical impulses feeding back into the brain and motor neurons, causing all sorts of injuries and the fact that only psychics (I.E Newtypes and Espers) are the only ones capable of safely accepting the implants without any truly immediate and overt side-effects. Unfortunately, AMS is completely necessary for NEXTs as, without it, pilots simply would not be able to properly control the machine's insanely quick movements and to shape and control the Kojima Particles it uses for Primal Armor and Overboost. Being rather unexceptional in terms of psychic potential, Ikki cannot truly use the AMS to its utmost potential, though in emergencies, he can "push" his powers, temporarily increasing their potency in order to gain a sudden boost in the level of control and precision over his NEXT. But not too often as it strains both his mind and body to do so.

Primal Armor: A passive defense system that considerably dampens the kinetic energy of any attack sent against it by creating a barrier of "Kojima Particles"; A type of extremely high energy and density exotic particle derived from the decay of G-Elements. Weaknesses include an inability to handle rapid and multiple hits at once, causing it to "break", defending against projectiles with extremely high velocities, and Energy weapons fire being generally highly effective against it due to the fact that it doesn't really protect against thermal energy. Unfortunately, Primal Armor leaves behind unbelievably high amounts of lingering radiation that poisons the Earth and leaves nothing alive, heavily restricting its usage in populated areas.

Overboost: Activates an oversized and extremely powerful Kojima particle-powered booster for a massive boost in speed in order to suddenly close in on enemies or make an escape. May also be used for long-range supersonic flight albeit at the cost of all combat functions.

Quickboost: Fires a highly powerful "pulse" of thrust from its boosters rather than a steady "burn" to allow for near-instantaneous repositioning or evasion. This maneuver is extremely fast, with the NEXT commonly reaching speeds of mach 3 to 5 depending on how it performs the quickboost and where it does it.

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished
2021-11-02_083537.png

Name: Stella Vermillion

Height: 5 Feet, 6 inches

Weight: 130 lbs.

Title: Operator, Consultant for Rayleonard Science and Energy

Special: Formerly a TSF pilot, but still maintains her military instincts and continues to train herself despite her strictly non-combat role.

Stella Vermillion was in every sense of the word: A Princess. Born into English high society as the eldest daughter of an old and prestigious noble house, even as a small child it had become clear that she was destined for greatness owing to her intelligence, natural talent, and pedigree. As such this made her proud and imperious, an attitude that her family and retainers served to reinforce all the way from childhood to her coming of age. However, fate had other plans not just for her, but for the entire world. In her younger years, Stella expected a successful, if a mostly political career in the military as a commissioned officer, but what was supposed to be a relatively cushy job escalated into something much more complicated with the dawn of the Amalgamation.

Due to the utterly chaotic state the world now found itself in, Stella was hurled into battle after battle against the enemies of mankind as soon as she stepped off the military academy, barely finding any free time or actual respite from her bloody duty as a defender of mankind. While not how she had hoped her career would start, she took to her duties with stoic grace and fierce determination, showing that her proud attitude certainly wasn't for nothing: Easily becoming an ace pilot after a few sorties due to her daring and skill as well as quickly developing an aptitude for command and leadership, becoming a flight leader and earning the rank of 1st Lieutenant, just shy of her 3rd year in the Royal Air Force. Her meteoric rise and her furious, high-tempo, almost theatrical tactics and leadership earned her the moniker: The Scarlet Hawk.

Her good fortune wasn't to last, however as Epsilon soon saw to that: While she had participated in a number of the initial battles against Epsilon on Central America, leading more than her fair share of assaults and offensives; where attrition and exhaustion eventually forced her unit to retire to the rear lines to recuperate. However, rather than be met with a welcome reprieve, her team was instead caught in the middle of a mass rout by retreating Atlantic Federation and Japanese forces. Barely able to ready themselves before Epsilon's phantom army was upon them, her comrades give their all, but against such overwhelming force, it didn't take long for her exhausted, undermanned team to drop like flies, especially with no support coming to relieve them, rendering her the last man standing and eventually with her going down as well: Taking a glancing hit to the cockpit block from a beam rifle shot, courtesy of a mobile suit in Epsilon colors; showering the left side of her body in burning shrapnel and turning her leg into ground meat.

That would have been it for her had she not been rescued by a Japanese TSF, who managed to remove the cockpit block from her wrecked machine and get her to safety. At least from what she had been told of.

Having her dreams and future taken from her through no fault of her own and of the nightmarish experience she had, trapped in the wreckage of her TSF all alone for what had felt like forever, took its toll on Stella's mental well-being: Driving her almost to the breaking point and giving her severe trauma-induced phobia of being inside anything that resembled a TSF's cockpit, throwing her into panic attacks and fits of dry heaving. Only after several sessions with the psychiatrist and nearly a year of rehab, re-learning how to walk with a bionic limb was she deemed once again fit for work. While a job in military administration wasn't something she was particularly enthusiastic about, it was better than wasting away and bringing shame to her family as a broken soldier. But as she was about to file in her application, she got a call from a company called Rayleonard; a rapidly rising star in the military-industrial complex that had asked for her by name. The same Rayleonard who manufactured her new leg.

At being scouted out in specific, she was somewhat suspicious of the formerly Canadian corporation as why would a company like them; specializing in robotics and G-Elements research would want anything to do with a mentally and physically crippled TSF pilot? But after being informed of their current demand for highly experienced pilots to act as consultants and instructors as well as being invited for a demonstration of a next-generation combat mech; to be part of an exclusive audience that had some particularly powerful people in it, her curiosity won out and she accepted the offer for a privately-chartered flight towards the company's proving grounds on Norway, where she bore witness to Rayleonard's to-be flagship product: The NEXT. Fascinated, but also frightened by the sheer power and potential the new type mech had displayed; as its capabilities had bordered on magic. She eventually took the job offer after, at last, being convinced that they could make her fly again and that they truly needed a person with such talent and experience as her.

While she was indeed chosen by the company for her skills and experience, she couldn't put them into practice as a pilot as she had been unable to conquer her trauma-induced phobia. Fortunately, Rayleonard had planned ahead of her disabilities and doubts: Instead, assigning her as their newest Operator; where her hard-won skills at command, control, and tactics would be put to their best use; acting as her partner's eyes and ears over the battlefield.

Partnered with another recent company acquisition, a young pilot going by the name of “Shinkai”; Stella hopes with all her heart that her faith was not misplaced upon Rayleonard and that the magic of the NEXT would, at last, bring hope to a world that sorely needs it.

Mecha: None, she can barely last a minute inside of one before hitting the emergency cockpit release and then throwing herself out of it. That and it is not her job to pilot, that's Shinkai's responsibility.

TrickOLF

Pilot:

srw30edge.png

Name: Tyzell Brenner

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 152 lbs (68.9 kg)

Rank/Title: Trickster

Special: Completely Self Insert Isekai person.

Bio: So, crazy thing, right?

I've been a long time fan of mecha. Like, a long time fan. Back when Gundam Seed was first aired, I suppose. Okay, okay, yeah, not a good start to the mecha, but hey, I got into mechs from there and they were cool as heck. From the solely ground unit animal bots of Zoids, to the Combiner Mechs like Daigunder, hell, even GURREN LAGANN. So, pretty much, I've got a little bit of cred here. While I didn't buy the mecha sets themselves (and with good reason, I mean, goddamn, you expect me to shell out THOUSANDS OF PESOS for a Gunpla? fug off), I always adored how much it influenced the current climate of anime, and the whole look and designs overall interest me. Hell, I've squee'd when the Unicorn Gundam became real (granted, it was a statue in Osaka, not an actual mech, but still)!

So imagine, when I recieve a letter in the mail, only to find a device that teleported me to a world where these mechs are real, and I get to pilot ONE OF THEM?!

Granted, I'm just a college student, but I'm sure, with the proper training and resources, that, and my gamer skills, I can be the one to see this through.

And when I was told I was piloting one of the great mechs (personally) of all time?

Oh, yeah...now we're fucking TALKING. The Trickster RIDES INTO BATTLE!

Mech:
81ftI1Se8pL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Name: Mazinger Z

Type: Super Robo

Dimensions:
  • Height: 20 meters (65.0 feet)
  • Neck Circumference: 5.6 meters
  • Chest Circumference: 13.6 meters
  • Arm Circumference: 5.3 meters
  • Leg Circumference: 6.2 meters
  • Arm Length: 7 meters
  • Leg Length: 9 meters

Weight: 20 tons

Strength: 90

Armor: 90

Firepower: 90

Performance: 50

Mobility: 85

Energy Output: 90

Description: Created from a new type of alloy called Super Alloy Z (and later upgraded to the Super Alloy New Z in Great Mazinger) from a new type of metal discovered under Mt. Fuji called Japanium, Mazinger Z is the mech created by Dr. Juzo Kabuto and eventually piloted by his grandson, Koji Kabuto, to fight against the forces of Dr. Hell, the Mycenae Empire and many more opponents that threatened the safety of Japan and specifically, the new power source known as Photon Power, which Mazinger Z is mostly run on. The progenitor of Super Robots for all time, Mazinger Z is described as "the unyielding black castle of iron", with the firepower and durability to match. To activate the robot, Mazinger Z requires a Pilder craft (as of currently, the Jet Pilder is the main Pilder of Mazinger Z) to be docked with its head where the jet engines links up with Mazinger's onboard Photon Engine. Without the control system of the Pilder(s), Mazinger Z cannot be operated. As a robot constructed from the hyper-alloy Super Alloy Z, Mazinger Z has an extremely high durability; conventional weaponry has no effect on it whatsoever. Its physical strength is tremendous; Mazinger able to lift, throw, and damage opponents its size or larger, due to the energy provided by the Photon Engine. After being severely damaged by the Warrior Beasts, Mazinger Z was retrofitted with the stronger and lighter Super Alloy New Z, making it a force comparable to the might of the United States Navy's 7th Fleet.

Weapons:
  • Photon Rockets - The photon rockets, mounted in the bottom of Mazinger's feet, give Mazinger Z the ability to jump 500 meters in the air or propel the robot through water. This was often used along with the Oppai Missile System to allow Mazinger to fight flying Mechanical Beasts until the Jet Scrander was introduced.

• Fire Extinguisher - A chemical reserve, located in the mouth grille of Mazinger to put out fires.

• Electromagnetic Waves - Released from the Mazinger's finger tips to power down enemies if brute force does not work.

• Jet Scrander - A winged, jetpack-like unit designed by Dr Smith that attaches to the back of the Mazinger Z to give it flight capabilities. The wings are razor sharp and can be used to cut enemies both in flight and when used as a weapon. A prototype was made in the middle of the series but is destroyed in later episodes. A stronger version was made with the hidden southern cross knives.

• Missiles - In addition to its main attacks, the Mazinger has missiles in several areas including the fingers and its joints.

• Anti-Wave Barrier - A small miniaturized version of the Photon Power Laboratory's barrier used to protect Mazinger from ultrasonic waves.

Abilities:
  • Hammer Punch: Mazinger Z furiously pummeling an opponent.
  • Mazin Kick: Mazinger Z leaps into the air to perform a flying kick (or some variant of). This move is also known as Mazinger Kick.
  • Drill Missile: A barrage of small, needle-like missiles fired from ports in Mazinger's upper arms. This attack was typically performed after the Rocket Punch was launched, but before the forearm(s) had returned to dock back with Mazinger. However a mechanism permits to partially detach the forearms to fire the Drill Missiles without the need to perform the Rocket Punch.
  • Missile Punch: Mazinger Z mounts a missile launch bay in its belly, which can store several missiles. The missile fired has a force of 100 tons of TNT.
  • High-Voltage Current: Mazinger Z can discharge bolts of electricity.
  • Reito Beam (冷凍ビーム / Freezing Beam): Mazinger unleashes an intense blast of cold of -180 degrees Celsius that is somehow capable of freezing even flames; this attack was alternately fired from the mouth grill or the spikes on the sides of Mazinger's head. In some media it is known as the "Reito Kousen" (冷凍光線), which also means Freezing Beam.
  • Finger Missile: A rarely-used attack where Mazinger fires the last joint of its fingers as miniature missiles.
  • Scrander Cutter: Mazinger Z uses the Jet Scrander as a "flying blade" and attempts to slash its opponent with the wings.
  • Southern Cross Knife: Contained within the Jet Scrander's wings are shuriken which can be fired as missiles.
Signature Moves:
  • Rocket Punch: Mazinger Z's signature move, firing its forearm through the air powered by rockets smashing everything in its path. Its direction can be controlled in flight to either return the fist to Mazinger, or do more damage through a rocket on its finger. Both fists can be launched either simultaneously, or individually as the pilot deems necessary. The fist flies at Mach 1.
    • Iron Cutter: an improved Rocket Punch designed by Dr. Morimori in which the forearm deploys a pair of razor-sharp axe-like blades, allowing it to cut and slash as well as bludgeon. This is the only physical weapon in Mazinger Z's arsenal which can damage Super Alloy Z.
    • Daisharin Rocket Punch (大車輪ロケットパンチ / Great Wheel Rocket Punch): By ceasing all other functions and concentrating all power into the arms, Mazinger Z spins its arms rapidly and builds up momentum before firing off both fists. The fist flies at Mach 3, which makes it 3 times more powerful than the standard Rocket Punch. While normally seen used without the Jet Scrander equipped, in the event that it is equipped then the arms will spin horizontally before firing.
    • Kyoukagata Rocket Punch (強化型ロケットパンチ / Reinforced-Type Rocket Punch): A special armor is worn over Mazinger Z's fist, making it more durable and allowing for a more powerful blow.
    • Chain Rocket Punch: A Rocket Punch, albeit attached below the mech's elbow, via a chain.
    • Chou Koushiryoku Rocket Punch (超光子力ロケットパンチ / Super Photon Power Rocket Punch): A Rocket Punch powered up by 5.6 billion percent thanks to absorbing all the Photon Power in the world or from all possibilities in the adjacent dimension (in Super Robot Wars T).
  • Koushiryoku Beam (光子力ビーム / Photon Energy Beam): Mazinger Z can fire photons in the form of a laser through its eyes. This move is not very strong, and is usually used to get enemies attention, getting them off the Mazinger, or take out projectiles.
  • Rust Hurricane: Acid/corrosive material mixed with compressed air is propelled from Z's mouth, instantly corroding the metals enemy robots are made of. It apparently can even corrode Super Alloy Z..
  • Breast Fire: Firing an extremely intense beam of concentrated heat (30,000 degrees Celsius) from the chest heat sinks, Mazinger Z can literally melt/vaporize enemies. Its power can be focused for even more intense heat. Occasionally the paint job melt off from the heat.
    • Breast Fire Barrier: A defensive variant of the Breast Fire, used to protect the Mazinger Z.
  • Mazin Power - By disabling its limiters and charging up energy, the machine can release all of this energy at once to increase the overall power of the machine beyond its usual capabilities. This allows the machine to reach incredible levels of performance, bolstering physical attacks and supercharging energy-based special attacks. These effects are temporary, however, and are usually followed by significant cool-down times to prevent overloading the machine.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Pilot:

srw30edge.png

Name: Tyzell Brenner

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 152 lbs (68.9 kg)

Rank/Title: Trickster

Special: Completely Self Insert Isekai person.

Bio: So, crazy thing, right?

I've been a long time fan of mecha. Like, a long time fan. Back when Gundam Seed was first aired, I suppose. Okay, okay, yeah, not a good start to the mecha, but hey, I got into mechs from there and they were cool as heck. From the solely ground unit animal bots of Zoids, to the Combiner Mechs like Daigunder, hell, even GURREN LAGANN. So, pretty much, I've got a little bit of cred here. While I didn't buy the mecha sets themselves (and with good reason, I mean, goddamn, you expect me to shell out THOUSANDS OF PESOS for a Gunpla? fug off), I always adored how much it influenced the current climate of anime, and the whole look and designs overall interest me. Hell, I've squee'd when the Unicorn Gundam became real (granted, it was a statue in Osaka, not an actual mech, but still)!

So imagine, when I recieve a letter in the mail, only to find a device that teleported me to a world where these mechs are real, and I get to pilot ONE OF THEM?!

Granted, I'm just a college student, but I'm sure, with the proper training and resources, that, and my gamer skills, I can be the one to see this through.

And when I was told I was piloting one of the great mechs (personally) of all time?

Oh, yeah...now we're fucking TALKING. The Trickster RIDES INTO BATTLE!

Mech:
81ftI1Se8pL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Name: Mazinger Z

Type: Super Robo

Dimensions:
  • Height: 20 meters (65.0 feet)
  • Neck Circumference: 5.6 meters
  • Chest Circumference: 13.6 meters
  • Arm Circumference: 5.3 meters
  • Leg Circumference: 6.2 meters
  • Arm Length: 7 meters
  • Leg Length: 9 meters

Weight: 20 tons

Performance: 50

Mobility: 85

Energy Output: 90

Description: Created from a new type of alloy called Super Alloy Z (and later upgraded to the Super Alloy New Z in Great Mazinger) from a new type of metal discovered under Mt. Fuji called Japanium, Mazinger Z is the mech created by Dr. Juzo Kabuto and eventually piloted by his grandson, Koji Kabuto, to fight against the forces of Dr. Hell, the Mycenae Empire and many more opponents that threatened the safety of Japan and specifically, the new power source known as Photon Power, which Mazinger Z is mostly run on. The progenitor of Super Robots for all time, Mazinger Z is described as "the unyielding black castle of iron", with the firepower and durability to match. To activate the robot, Mazinger Z requires a Pilder craft (as of currently, the Jet Pilder is the main Pilder of Mazinger Z) to be docked with its head where the jet engines links up with Mazinger's onboard Photon Engine. Without the control system of the Pilder(s), Mazinger Z cannot be operated. As a robot constructed from the hyper-alloy Super Alloy Z, Mazinger Z has an extremely high durability; conventional weaponry has no effect on it whatsoever. Its physical strength is tremendous; Mazinger able to lift, throw, and damage opponents its size or larger, due to the energy provided by the Photon Engine. After being severely damaged by the Warrior Beasts, Mazinger Z was retrofitted with the stronger and lighter Super Alloy New Z, making it a force comparable to the might of the United States Navy's 7th Fleet.

Weapons:
  • Photon Rockets - The photon rockets, mounted in the bottom of Mazinger's feet, give Mazinger Z the ability to jump 500 meters in the air or propel the robot through water. This was often used along with the Oppai Missile System to allow Mazinger to fight flying Mechanical Beasts until the Jet Scrander was introduced.

• Fire Extinguisher - A chemical reserve, located in the mouth grille of Mazinger to put out fires.

• Electromagnetic Waves - Released from the Mazinger's finger tips to power down enemies if brute force does not work.

• Jet Scrander - A winged, jetpack-like unit designed by Dr Smith that attaches to the back of the Mazinger Z to give it flight capabilities. The wings are razor sharp and can be used to cut enemies both in flight and when used as a weapon. A prototype was made in the middle of the series but is destroyed in later episodes. A stronger version was made with the hidden southern cross knives.

• Missiles - In addition to its main attacks, the Mazinger has missiles in several areas including the fingers and its joints.

• Anti-Wave Barrier - A small miniaturized version of the Photon Power Laboratory's barrier used to protect Mazinger from ultrasonic waves.

Abilities:
  • Hammer Punch: Mazinger Z furiously pummeling an opponent.
  • Mazin Kick: Mazinger Z leaps into the air to perform a flying kick (or some variant of). This move is also known as Mazinger Kick.
  • Drill Missile: A barrage of small, needle-like missiles fired from ports in Mazinger's upper arms. This attack was typically performed after the Rocket Punch was launched, but before the forearm(s) had returned to dock back with Mazinger. However a mechanism permits to partially detach the forearms to fire the Drill Missiles without the need to perform the Rocket Punch.
  • Missile Punch: Mazinger Z mounts a missile launch bay in its belly, which can store several missiles. The missile fired has a force of 100 tons of TNT.
  • High-Voltage Current: Mazinger Z can discharge bolts of electricity.
  • Reito Beam (冷凍ビーム / Freezing Beam): Mazinger unleashes an intense blast of cold of -180 degrees Celsius that is somehow capable of freezing even flames; this attack was alternately fired from the mouth grill or the spikes on the sides of Mazinger's head. In some media it is known as the "Reito Kousen" (冷凍光線), which also means Freezing Beam.
  • Finger Missile: A rarely-used attack where Mazinger fires the last joint of its fingers as miniature missiles.
  • Scrander Cutter: Mazinger Z uses the Jet Scrander as a "flying blade" and attempts to slash its opponent with the wings.
  • Southern Cross Knife: Contained within the Jet Scrander's wings are shuriken which can be fired as missiles.
Signature Moves:
  • Rocket Punch: Mazinger Z's signature move, firing its forearm through the air powered by rockets smashing everything in its path. Its direction can be controlled in flight to either return the fist to Mazinger, or do more damage through a rocket on its finger. Both fists can be launched either simultaneously, or individually as the pilot deems necessary. The fist flies at Mach 1.
    • Iron Cutter: an improved Rocket Punch designed by Dr. Morimori in which the forearm deploys a pair of razor-sharp axe-like blades, allowing it to cut and slash as well as bludgeon. This is the only physical weapon in Mazinger Z's arsenal which can damage Super Alloy Z.
    • Daisharin Rocket Punch (大車輪ロケットパンチ / Great Wheel Rocket Punch): By ceasing all other functions and concentrating all power into the arms, Mazinger Z spins its arms rapidly and builds up momentum before firing off both fists. The fist flies at Mach 3, which makes it 3 times more powerful than the standard Rocket Punch. While normally seen used without the Jet Scrander equipped, in the event that it is equipped then the arms will spin horizontally before firing.
    • Kyoukagata Rocket Punch (強化型ロケットパンチ / Reinforced-Type Rocket Punch): A special armor is worn over Mazinger Z's fist, making it more durable and allowing for a more powerful blow.
    • Chain Rocket Punch: A Rocket Punch, albeit attached below the mech's elbow, via a chain.
    • Chou Koushiryoku Rocket Punch (超光子力ロケットパンチ / Super Photon Power Rocket Punch): A Rocket Punch powered up by 5.6 billion percent thanks to absorbing all the Photon Power in the world or from all possibilities in the adjacent dimension (in Super Robot Wars T).
  • Koushiryoku Beam (光子力ビーム / Photon Energy Beam): Mazinger Z can fire photons in the form of a laser through its eyes. This move is not very strong, and is usually used to get enemies attention, getting them off the Mazinger, or take out projectiles.
  • Rust Hurricane: Acid/corrosive material mixed with compressed air is propelled from Z's mouth, instantly corroding the metals enemy robots are made of. It apparently can even corrode Super Alloy Z..
  • Breast Fire: Firing an extremely intense beam of concentrated heat (30,000 degrees Celsius) from the chest heat sinks, Mazinger Z can literally melt/vaporize enemies. Its power can be focused for even more intense heat. Occasionally the paint job melt off from the heat.
    • Breast Fire Barrier: A defensive variant of the Breast Fire, used to protect the Mazinger Z.
  • Mazin Power - By disabling its limiters and charging up energy, the machine can release all of this energy at once to increase the overall power of the machine beyond its usual capabilities. This allows the machine to reach incredible levels of performance, bolstering physical attacks and supercharging energy-based special attacks. These effects are temporary, however, and are usually followed by significant cool-down times to prevent overloading the machine.
Approved! And welcome to OLF!

Cavaliere

Notorious
n2Hz20X.jpg

Name: William Liam Tinmall
Height: 1,68 m.
Weight: 64,5 kg.
Rank/Title: Ph.D. in Particle Physics, Test Pilot
Special: Old type Spacenoid

Bio:
Liam is the second child of a middle-class family on BND-12, a human colony that acted as a crucible for the greatest minds of the Federation and as a big university campus.
In this environment, his mind developed fast and strong, showing an early brilliance that was just the first sign of what's to come, but his childhood, despite the genuine love and push that his parents gave him to be great, still had a heavy shadow that influenced him: his older brother.
Franz was a genius in his chosen field, but his reputation made all of Liam's achievements lose their value: when he started his first educational cycle, Liam chose to specialize in a completely different sector from Franz, yet it didn't help him escape his shadow, as the news of his brother's discoveries in biology and genetic reached him regardless.
After ending his advanced physics doctorate, surrounded by people who only knew his name due to his brother's accomplishments, Liam decided to leave the colony for one of the Union's research facilities in the sector 17-PR, where his talent contributed to developing new technologies that could take humanity to new heights.
It was here that, while studying cosmic radiation coming from a young star, he discovered the first traces of a particle that would become the base for the new generator project he created.
Semi-perpetual and non-nuclear, the Core could harness the power of zero-point energy, the particle aiding in creating the specific conditions needed to work, and it was undoubtedly Liam's greatest creation, capable of powering both cities and ships, the only limit imposed by the difficult maintenance and startup energy needed to kickstart the reactor.
However, the lab had other plans, wanting the Drive smaller and compact, just big enough to fit in a mobile suit, turning it into a weapon of war, as the leap of science that Liam created was seen only as a way to bypass the Junis Treaty and gain military advantage yet again, all the while, Liam just stood impotent of what was made of his research
A unique opportunity presented itself to him in unexpected ways: on the eve of the first activation experiment of the Prototype Zero-point Energy Mobile Suit, the pilot destined to conduct the test had an urgent call and had to return to his homeworld, leaving the machine without a pilot. This sudden situation brought the scientists at the head of the project to ask for volunteers between the staff and, due to him being the man responsible for programming the Suit, Liam was trained as a temporary replacement pilot for the suit that he created.
What started as a way to affirm his ownership of the project and where it ended up, became one of the weirdest discoveries in his life: He was pretty good at piloting.
In the days before the test, Liam registered high performances in the simulations, surprising both himself and the military representative in the facility, as he knew the inner working of the Testing Suit like no other.
However, when the test finally started, performance anxiety took over, pushing the Suit too far over the recommended limit that he placed and ruining the result of the experiment.
Believing to have done something irredeemable, Liam was ready to quit, yet the military liaison present for the test, impressed both by the Core and the scientist, offered him the opportunity to complete the Suit, allowing him to become the test pilot of the newly christened GUNDAM Null.

l3JWyNu.jpg

Name: GAT-X1000-ZPE Null
Type: Real Robot
Dimensions: height: 18 metres
Weight: 59.1 tons

Stats:
Strength: 50
Armor: 60
Firepower: 50
Performance: 80
Mobility: 50

Description: the first machine that mounts Liam's experimental Zero Point Energy reactor, it was made to be a Test Machine for the new technology and how it dealt with energy intensive systems. For this reason, the technician decided to made it conoatible with as much contemporary system, leading to multiple hardpoint and sockets to instal dicerse equipment.
Liam himself was the one that designed the internal energy cabling and startup sequence, but he also pushed to install a more expansive sensor array to analyze threat as they come closer: thus qas originally a safety feature to ensure a clear getaway, but it can be used as aid to increase the skirmisher role of thsi suit.

Weapons:

• Anti Air CIWS guns:
    Like many Suits of its era, in the Null's head are mounted two CIWS guns, light projectile weapons that are used to intercept missiles and to destroy lightly armored vehicles. Due to space constraints, the ammo count is significantly reduced.
  • Beam Muskets:
    Beam Weapon directly linked to the Zero-point Core by a socket in the arms. This Particular configuration has a variable output that can be either used as high stopping power ammunition or, Liam's preferred style, rapid-fire. It's equipped with an underslung attachment that functions as a Beam Bayonet in case of close-range combat.
  • Long Range handheld "Shiva" 115mm Railgun:
    Similar to the weapon mounted on the Duel Gundam's Assault Shrowd, this gun fires heavy projectiles accelerated by magnetic levitation rails. While the rate of fire is much slower than the Beam Muskets, it has more stopping power on Suits not protected by Phase-Shift Armor.
  • Shield:
    A standard-issue shield made of ablative material and treated with Anti-Beam coating to enhance the defensive capabilities of the Null. As the weaponry is held in both arms, the shield is slightly smaller to allow for more mobility.
Abilities:
  • Advanced Sensor Suite:
    While designing the machine, Liam installed a more sensitive sensor array in the Gundam's head. Thy word in conjunction to map out an enemy Machine and compare it with the blueprint data loaded in the Null's main computer to identify vital components and the cockpit. This is done to allow non-lethal takedowns of enemies, due to Liam's more meek personality. When activated to its full capacity, the orange piece on the head slides down to reveal the more advanced cameras.
  • Multi-Pack compatibility:
    Since this machine is meant as a prototype and technology testbed, Liam decided to outfit it with the backpack hardpoint that allows the Null to mount the variety of Packs currently available. With minimal work, the port can be fitted to mont Striker, Siluette and Wizard pack with no issue, but due to the shoulder design, the optional weaponry cannot be installed.
  • Trans Phase Shift Armor:
    The technology allows Gundam to be incredibly tough on the battlefield, greatly reducing the strength of all non-beam attacks. This specific configuration is made of two layers, an outer ablative layer and an inner Phase Shift layer, reducing the strain on the reactor without compromising protection, and so the survival of the testing data.

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished
n2Hz20X.jpg

Name: William Liam Tinmall
Height: 1,68 m.
Weight: 64,5 kg.
Rank/Title: Ph.D. in Particle Physics, Test Pilot
Special: Old type Spacenoid

Bio:
Liam is the second child of a middle-class family on BND-12, a human colony that acted as a crucible for the greatest minds of the Federation and as a big university campus.
In this environment, his mind developed fast and strong, showing an early brilliance that was just the first sign of what's to come, but his childhood, despite the genuine love and push that his parents gave him to be great, still had a heavy shadow that influenced him: his older brother.
Franz was a genius in his chosen field, but his reputation made all of Liam's achievements lose their value: when he started his first educational cycle, Liam chose to specialize in a completely different sector from Franz, yet it didn't help him escape his shadow, as the news of his brother's discoveries in biology and genetic reached him regardless.
After ending his advanced physics doctorate, surrounded by people who only knew his name due to his brother's accomplishments, Liam decided to leave the colony for one of the Union's research facilities in the sector 17-PR, where his talent contributed to developing new technologies that could take humanity to new heights.
It was here that, while studying cosmic radiation coming from a young star, he discovered the first traces of a particle that would become the base for the new generator project he created.
Semi-perpetual and non-nuclear, the Core could harness the power of zero-point energy, the particle aiding in creating the specific conditions needed to work, and it was undoubtedly Liam's greatest creation, capable of powering both cities and ships, the only limit imposed by the difficult maintenance and startup energy needed to kickstart the reactor.
However, the lab had other plans, wanting the Drive smaller and compact, just big enough to fit in a mobile suit, turning it into a weapon of war, as the leap of science that Liam created was seen only as a way to bypass the Junis Treaty and gain military advantage yet again, all the while, Liam just stood impotent of what was made of his research
A unique opportunity presented itself to him in unexpected ways: on the eve of the first activation experiment of the Prototype Zero-point Energy Mobile Suit, the pilot destined to conduct the test had an urgent call and had to return to his homeworld, leaving the machine without a pilot. This sudden situation brought the scientists at the head of the project to ask for volunteers between the staff and, due to him being the man responsible for programming the Suit, Liam was trained as a temporary replacement pilot for the suit that he created.
What started as a way to affirm his ownership of the project and where it ended up, became one of the weirdest discoveries in his life: He was pretty good at piloting.
In the days before the test, Liam registered high performances in the simulations, surprising both himself and the military representative in the facility, as he knew the inner working of the Testing Suit like no other.
However, when the test finally started, performance anxiety took over, pushing the Suit too far over the recommended limit that he placed and ruining the result of the experiment.
Believing to have done something irredeemable, Liam was ready to quit, yet the military liaison present for the test, impressed both by the Core and the scientist, offered him the opportunity to complete the Suit, allowing him to become the test pilot of the newly christened GUNDAM Null.

l3JWyNu.jpg

Name: GAT-X1000GN Null
Type: Real Robot
Dimensions: height: 18 metres
Weight: 59.1 tons

Stats:
Strength: 50
Armor: 60
Firepower: 50
Performance: 80

Weapons:

• Anti Air CIWS guns:
    Like many Suits of its era, in the Null's head are mounted two CIWS guns, light projectile weapons that are used to intercept missiles and to destroy lightly armored vehicles. Due to space constraints, the ammo count is significantly reduced.
  • Beam Muskets:
    Beam Weapon directly linked to the Zero-point Core by a socket in the arm. This Particular configuration has a variable output that can be either used as high stopping power ammunition or, Liam's preferred style, rapid-fire. It's equipped with an underslung attachment that functions as a Beam Bayonet in case of close-range combat.
  • Long Range handheld "Shiva" 115mm Railgun:
    Similar to the weapon mounted on the Duel Gundam's Assault Shrowd, this gun fires heavy projectiles accelerated by magnetic levitation rails. While the rate of fire is much slower than the Beam Muskets, it has more stopping power on Suits not protected by Phase-Shift Armor.
  • Shield:
    A standard-issue shield made of ablative material and treated with Anti-Beam coating to enhance the defensive capabilities of the Null. As the weaponry is held in both arms, the shield is slightly smaller to allow for more mobility.
Abilities:
  • Advanced Sensor Suite:
    While designing the machine, Liam installed a more sensitive sensor array in the Gundam's head. Thy word in conjunction to map out an enemy Machine and compare it with the blueprint data loaded in the Null's main computer to identify vital components and the cockpit. This is done to allow non-lethal takedowns of enemies, due to Liam's more meek personality. When activated to its full capacity, the orange piece on the head slides down to reveal the more advanced cameras.
  • Multi-Pack compatibility:
    Since this machine is meant as a prototype and technology testbed, Liam decided to outfit it with the backpack hardpoint that allows the Null to mount the variety of Packs currently available. With minimal work, the port can be fitted to mont Striker, Siluette and Wizard pack with no issue, but due to the shoulder design, the optional weaponry cannot be installed.
Excellent. Approved and glad to have you aboard.

The Ancient Purple

image.png

Name: Kazuki Shigematsu.
Height: 178 CM.
Weight: 66 KG.
Title: Corporal/Leading Private of Japan's Self-Defense Forces.

Special: Kazuki is a Psion, former latent awakened by the Interplanetary School of Research and Advancement (ISRA). As such, Kazuki has access to the 'Clairsentience' psychic aptitude, a trademark family of psychic powers that is commonly associated with psions created by ISRA.

The ability to extend the mind beyond the body to sense surroundings and distant places and their natures is the province of clairsentients, typically members of the ISRA. The order is founded on pseudoreligious principles, though more in structure and direction than in any advocated philosophy. However, raw Clairsentience is not based on any of these precepts. The psion with the power is capable of reading his surroundings with great detail, from locating objects to the recent actions of other beings in an area and even to the ability to glimpse past and future.

Bio: Kazuki Shigematsu was born in 2091, in the Trinity Universe timeline. Born into a high-class japanese family, his parents had favourites, seeing how they definitely gave more attention into Kazuki's younger brother in his early-to-mid childhood. An almost complete anti-social and not a child of many friends, Kazuki found confort in the books he read to pass time, and eventually became the bookworm and the nerd of his classes. The young child dreamt of one day, work within the T.I. area. Never even considered the possibility of joining the army initially, but fate had other plans for him.

Unfortunately for his own plans of the future, it was the Trinity Universe. Where Earth was highly marked by the existance of Latents, people with unawakened psionic capabilities that were crucial to keep the exiled Aberrants at bay from plaguing the world again. It was 2107 when the exiled Aberrants started to slowly barge their way back into planet Earth, to enact revenge on baseline humans for what happened in the past. Fortunately for the humans, a new evolution of Homo Sapiens, denominated a "Psion", started being created in secrecy a few decades prior to this invasion and these Psions managed to fend off the initial Aberrant attacks, giving mankind a couple of precious years to prepare themselves to fight these enemies once more.

Governments from all over the world reacted to the Aberrant invasion by starting mass funds towards the eight Psi Orders. The latter eight, being the only organizations capable of awakening latent Psions, used of the massive funding to run extensive en masse campaigns around the globe to find, train and awaken latents for this battle. Being discovered as a latent, Kazuki was eventually drafted shortly after his 18th birthday into the anti-Aberrant forces with many others not long after. In addition to his latency, his high grades and dedication to scholarship had caught the attention of an ISRA scout. ISRA was the one of the eight Psi Orders who did research and developed new gear and technology for the world to use in their daily lives and for war, therefore Kazuki did not resist into the draft and thought it was a great opportunity to learn more.

Kazuki made a name for himself in the battle against the Aberrants. Not for having a huge physical and combat prowess, but for his tactical knowledge and battlefield awareness. Both being a result of using his newly acquired psionic powers in combat, which was something not many ISRA members and Clairsentients in general liked to do due to the extreme sensory overload that comes along with these abilities. Kazuki's military career in defending his home country Japan started with a great beginning and it only got better from that point. His prowess in combat ultimately earned him a few promotions and an elite Vacuum Assault and Reconnaisance Gear just in time to fight off against yet another incoming threat. One that arrived in Earth by 2113.

The Chromatics. A race of proud alien combatants, waged war at mankind in 2113 by attacking and taking over the Karroo Mining Colony, a colony stationed in the supernova remmants of Crab Nebula with the objective of mining the gaseous nebulas and asteroid fragments composed of heavy elements. Three months afterwards, Kazuki went on a sortie into space to partake in his first fight against this mysterious alien race. But as he was on the way, something happened...

177c6ce8c6411d006c64c769ca652c25.jpg

Name: RXJ-6462 "Shibuki"
Type: Real Robot, elite Vacuum Assault and Reconnaisance Gear (VARG).
Dimensions: 18.7 meters tall.
Weight: 21.7 tons.
Description: A lightweight mecha. Almost everything in it's design was made for stealth and reconnaisance deployment, as well as engaging in high-mobility combat and assault if necessary. Manufactured by Banji Enterprises, TU's japanese metanational, giant technology company in cooperation with ISRA. Though great for stealthy approaches and mid-long range artillery support, Shibuki's downfall in the form of a somewhat lackluster armor encourages it's pilot to be on their toes at all times. The immediate gear one notices at first glance towards this machine are the wings, the handheld weapon and a shield with anti-beam coating.

Stats:
Strength: 42
Armor: 38
Firepower: 61
Performance: 97
Mobility: 96
Energy Output: 62
Sensors: 100

--Weapons--

Banji Sieger:
Shibuki's standard multi-purpose handheld weapon. Mostly resembles an assault rifle with a scope and magazine. It has two firing modes: Main, used for direct combat and Sub, used as extra utility in case the situation calls for it.

Main firing rounds
Standard beam weapon: Fires volleys of beams at the target. Naturally the most damaging main firing this weapon can do, but also naturally inefficient against anti-beam mechanisms.
Standard ballistic fire: In the scenario that beam weapons prove to be inefficient, the user can change the ammo type into ballistic rounds. Those provide more stability and are good against small and lightly armored targets. However, inefficient against targets with medium to heavy armor.

Sub firing rounds
EM Disruption rounds:
Fires a single round of Electromagnetically disrupting bullet. Boasting above-average armor piercing power, an electronic system these rounds connect with will be tampered with.
Incendiary rounds: By far, the one with the most armor piercing potential. Fires a single heavy bullet towards a target. Two seconds after it makes contact with something solid after firing, the round sprays gasoline around it's vicinities and then goes off in a very small explosion, igniting it's target on fire.
Flashbang shell: Deals literally zero damage, but it's explosion blinds and deafens people who are within blast range.

Smart Missiles: The Shibuki has a missile pod mounted on it's wings. It can store up to 20 missiles. They fire heavy damaging, homing missiles.

Plasma Blade: Standard melee weapon for VARGs. The blade's hilt is actually a magnetic field generator and plasma projector that emits a long plasma stream, while the magnetic field holds it and contains it in the form of a blade.

Shield: As it's last line of personal defense, the Shibuki carries a handheld shield on their off-hand. Can be used to reliably fend off ballistic and energy fire alike. However, susceptible to breaking if it sustains too much damage.

--Abilities--

VARG standard sensor package:
All VARG units have access to these standard features.
-Radar.
-Optical sensors granting the pilot view of infrared and ultraviolet wavelengths.
-Light Amplification Nuclear Scanning Array (LANSA), a sensor that grants night vision and keeps track of weak nuclear forces and strong nuclear forces in the vicinities, and informs the pilot of it's changes.
-Lifesign and radiation sensors.

Chameleon Armor Sculpt System: A stealth system. It allows a VARG equipped with it to sense it's surroundings and essentially change it's colors to match it almost perfectly, making the robot almost invisible to the naked eye besides some minimal spatial disturbances it's vulture causes for the exceptionally trained eye to pick up on. In Shibuki's case, activating the CASS will also activate a mode in it's flight system called the "Silent mode", which limits the robot into a max speed flight of 300 MPH but silences it.

Electronic Warfare system: A combat aid system created by Banji for one of it's mass produced models, the Kami-Hei-Bushi. The EW system is a jammer that passively tampers with camera feeds, aiming systems and automatic functions of enemy gear, and is integral to Shibuki's survival in the battlefield.

ISRA DX-72 Clear System: Shibuki's main computer system. Created by ISRA, it is commonly employed by elite VARGs whose pilots are psions with the Clairsentience aptitude. And therefore, provides some exclusive options and interactions to these pilots in addition to the integration of radars and aiming systems of extremely high quality when properly attuned with the psion pilot.
-A Clairsentient pilot may tap into the enemy's radio waves and hear their communication if the unit is close enough to do so.
-Intrusion attempts into the VARG's system will be detected and pinpointed into a location with enough time. (Though a successful defense is not always guaranteed.)
-Contains an aiming and scanning system designed for use with the 'Empty The Eye' ability. By concentrating enough on a single unit, the pilot can use this system to try and scan that unit and aim more precisely.
-It's sensors are linked to the Clairsentient pilot's 'The Sight' ability, drastically increasing it's range and the quality of detection mechanisms.

"Flame Wing" Flight System Ver. Omega: A VARG with this feature is capable of flight even while under the influence of a planet's gravity. A stock FWFS is able to fly a robot at a top speed of around 1000 miles per hour. Though it is not uncommon to see the flight system getting tuned into extremes due to it's overall simplicity. Shibuki's personal FWFS allows it to fly at a top speed of around 1394 MPH.

Ablative Re-Entry Shield: A fairly common feature seen in elite VARGs as an extra acessory into their flight systems if they have one. It does exactly what it says on the tin: Allows a mecha with this feature to enter/exit planet atmospheres. The ablative shield absorbs the heat of the atmosphere and quickly transmits it away from the mecha and the pilot, allowing the unit to conduct a proper atmosphere breach.

Last edited:

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
Name: Kane Tsurigi

Height: 6’2

Weight: 240

Rank/Title: The Great Hero

Special: Son of the Previous Pilot of Great Mazinger.

Bio:

The Son of Tetsuya Tsurigi and Jun Honoo. Rather than Afraid of bird or have small rivalry with others, Kane focuses a lot on how to take down his enemies with ease.

As a Child he would live around a heavily populated area full with children, who he befriended while enjoying a quiet yet “popular” life throughout his school years.

It wasn’t Alway peaceful, as he tend to enjoy having friends but most often it due to his parent popularity, something his mother, Jun, would help him, as she explain that he doesn’t need to befriend everybody and only focus on the future, as his real friends will reveal themselves, and maybe a future interest that she tease him with.

Soon he turn the age of 16, he started learning on how to pilot the Ichinara units thanks by Uncle Shiro, until he was ready to by train by Tetsuya so he could pilot Great Mazinger and be his successor.

On his 18 birthday, Kane for gifted his first motorcycle, and also something that change his life, he became Great Pilot official pilot.

With Many Simulation battle and training to the point Kane became a fearful pilot, it all thanks to his father training, he try his best to protect his family and strike fear into the enemy, to let them know that he is the Great Hero of the very Heaven.(I know it ZERO Tetsuya, Kane actual looks is WIP)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/m...uyazERo.png/revision/latest?cb=20200917203354

Name: Great Mazinger

Type: Super Robot

Dimensions: 25 meters

Weight: 32 tons

Stats:

Strength: 75 -> 95(with the limiter release

Firepower: 65 -> 90(With the limiter release)

Performance: 70

Energy Output: 85

Description:

Great Mazinger resembles its predecessor but has a few minor changes such as a larger height and weight, a higher crown, horns that are pointed upwards on the sides of its head, a V-shaped heat sink, and pointed fins on its appendages. It features a built-in, compact red Scrander called the Scramble Dash on its back that can expand and allow flight anywhere.

Weapons:

Two Mazinger Blade.

Abilities:

Great Typhoon; a Wind Base Attack That lack the acidic part but it strong enough to push back missiles or foes.

Navel Missile: a Missile able to be fire off from his Navel.

Atomic Punch: A Rocket Punch Attack that spins around to gain extra force

Drill Pressure Punch: Similar to the Atomic Punch But it lance our more fins so it can gain more power to deliver more force than the atomic punch.

Kneel Impulse Kick: a spike that erect from Great Kneel that can impale any foes he kneels.

Backspin kick: a Curved Blade locates on Great leg that is useful for stronger kicks.

Breast Burn: Great Heat sink releases a power thermal attack that is strong enough to melt foes

Great Boomerang: Great Mazinger is able to remove and throw his heat sink like a Boomerang. The Great Typhoon also can help redirect the Boomerang.

Signature Moves:

Thunder Break: Great Can creates lighting that hits the atmosphere and can creates his own lighting base attack, by redirected the natural creation of lighting into his antenna and into his finger and redirects it to his enemies

Mazin Power: By activating this, Great Mazinger gains a temporary boost that increase both his physical and energy output.

Great Booster: A aircraft that Great could summon, that he could attach together to fly faster, while launching it at his enemies to create a powerful impact.

Double Thunder break: By combining two thunder breaks with both of his hands, unleashed a devastating attack that wipes out anything near him.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Name: Kane Tsurigi

Height: 6’2

Weight: 240

Rank/Title: The Great Hero

Special: Son of the Previous Pilot of Great Mazinger.

Bio:

The Son of Tetsuya Tsurigi and Jun Honoo. Rather than Afraid of bird or have small rivalry with others, Kane focuses a lot on how to take down his enemies with ease.

As a Child he would live around a heavily populated area full with children, who he befriended while enjoying a quiet yet “popular” life throughout his school years.

It wasn’t Alway peaceful, as he tend to enjoy having friends but most often it due to his parent popularity, something his mother, Jun, would help him, as she explain that he doesn’t need to befriend everybody and only focus on the future, as his real friends will reveal themselves, and maybe a future interest that she tease him with.

Soon he turn the age of 16, he started learning on how to pilot the Ichinara units thanks by Uncle Shiro, until he was ready to by train by Tetsuya so he could pilot Great Mazinger and be his successor.

On his 18 birthday, Kane for gifted his first motorcycle, and also something that change his life, he became Great Pilot official pilot.

With Many Simulation battle and training to the point Kane became a fearful pilot, it all thanks to his father training, he try his best to protect his family and strike fear into the enemy, to let them know that he is the Great Hero of the very Heaven.(I know it ZERO Tetsuya, Kane actual looks is WIP)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/m...uyazERo.png/revision/latest?cb=20200917203354

Name: Great Mazinger

Dimensions: 25 meters

Weight: 32 tons

Stats:

Strength: 75 -> 95(with the limiter release

Firepower: 65 -> 90(With the limiter release)

Energy Output: 85

Description:

Great Mazinger resembles its predecessor but has a few minor changes such as a larger height and weight, a higher crown, horns that are pointed upwards on the sides of its head, a V-shaped heat sink, and pointed fins on its appendages. It features a built-in, compact red Scrander called the Scramble Dash on its back that can expand and allow flight anywhere.

Weapons:

Two Mazinger Blade.

Abilities:

Great Typhoon; a Wind Base Attack That lack the acidic part but it strong enough to push back missiles or foes.

Navel Missile: a Missile able to be fire off from his Navel.

Atomic Punch: A Rocket Punch Attack that spins around to gain extra force

Drill Pressure Punch: Similar to the Atomic Punch But it lance our more fins so it can gain more power to deliver more force than the atomic punch.

Kneel Impulse Kick: a spike that erect from Great Kneel that can impale any foes he kneels.

Backspin kick: a Curved Blade locates on Great leg that is useful for stronger kicks.

Breast Burn: Great Heat sink releases a power thermal attack that is strong enough to melt foes

Great Boomerang: Great Mazinger is able to remove and throw his heat sink like a Boomerang. The Great Typhoon also can help redirect the Boomerang.

Signature Moves:

Thunder Break: Great Can creates lighting that hits the atmosphere and can creates his own lighting base attack, by redirected the natural creation of lighting into his antenna and into his finger and redirects it to his enemies

Mazin Power: By activating this, Great Mazinger gains a temporary boost that increase both his physical and energy output.

Great Booster: A aircraft that Great could summon, that he could attach together to fly faster, while launching it at his enemies to create a powerful impact.

Double Thunder break: By combining two thunder breaks with both of his hands, unleashed a devastating attack that wipes out anything near him.

Approved, but can't you make it a bit nicer to look at and more detailed?

Garuga

Name: Kushala Shinagawa
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125 lbs
Rank/Title: Prince of Atlantis

Special: Kushala is one of the few remaining survivors of the ancient civilization of Atlantis, after facing its demise to a mysterious disease from space.

Bio:
Born as the prince of Atlantis, Kushala was always a pampered child from birth, the child believed he was on top of the world and who would have blamed him? Atlantis was both the most powerful and the most advanced civilization of its time, a truly invincible force that seeked to rule over Earth. Despite being raised in the militaristic force that was Atlantis, he was rather passive, spoiled, he had no care for warfare, why should he? His early life consisted of him being a troublemaker to the higher ups of Atlantis, causing mischief and disturbing the relative peace. He was always so lively, that bright smile on his face, it warmed the hearts of even the most war-hardened soldiers. He was no pacifist by all means, where would he be without the conquest of his ancestors? He always had an appreciation for the culture, almost preferring to be a historian rather than some think-headed warmonger.

As the years go by, entering his adolescence, he was pulled away from his childish games as time neared for him to be the worthy ruler to the empire, he could've been asked now if he was resentful of his parents, and he would have slapped you in the face for an accusation. War seemed like the coolest to him, sure he never experienced a single battle, but all this data was so fascinating, like one for the data of a weapon named Uzahra, though he wasn't sure at the time if that project would even be completed.

As the years passed, it really felt like Atlantis was unstoppable, but reality could've never hit harder when Kushala was watching the starry night, things felt normal till he watched as a shooting star flew overhead, he didn't think much of it, it was just a average shooting star, right? He wished he could've stayed ignorant and naive when he found the severity of that very moment, it turns out that a meteor collided with Earth, its welcome present, a disease. The once proud Empire now faced an unstoppable foe, an invisible one at that, the empire quickly crumbled as the members of the empire were melting just by being infected.

Kushala could only watch as the remaining Alantians quickly went to work creating their last salvation, the beast Uzahra. Despite its might, its true purpose was to preserve what remains of their empire. He was originally gonna be in stasis along with the others, but three high ranking prophets warned it would be unwise to have him be in a giant war machine that could've been attacked when in dormant, instead he would be put in stasis on his own in a secret location and will be awakened when the Atlantians were able to find a solution. He was hesitant at first, but begrudgingly agreed to their proposal, being soon sent into stasis on his own, he tried to be tough of course, but he was horrified on the inside, but he had faith. Closing his eyes as everything soon became a blur.

He was in stasis, resting for that fateful day, waiting for thousands of years, even after the Legendary Uzahra was awakened. It was not till present time when the war occuring on earth, a battle took place too close for comfort, the room Kushala was in flashed red as the emergency protocol forced the room to life, Kushala letting out a loud gasp. He moved out of the stasis pod, his first steps were those of shaky and uncertainty. He saw the reports stating Uzahra was released, but that was years ago. Kushala lost hope for a moment before it struck him, there was a status on Uzahra, reporting that it was still online, and with a sigh of relief, he hastily smashed the controls, recalling the beast to Earth. With some time, he was soon welcomed with a sensor detecting a large being looming over them. Putting on an outfit to block out any possible contacts with a disease that could leave life threatening effects. He entered the giant beast, welcomed with a horrid sight, decomposed corpses lying on the ground, the majority of stasis pods shattered, though fortunately some remained intact. He was shaken by the sight, feeling the urge to vomit. He wobbled to the controls of Uzahra, looking for valuable data Uzahra might've held, but found data of a machine that was repaired by the beast, Getter Dragon. He was confused on why Uzahra repaired another machine, but that wasn't his business. He needed to release his brothers and sisters out of stasis in order to pilot Uzahra properly, but they lacked the hazmat suit he had to block out any harmful diseases. He couldn't just sit tight and just hope someone took pity, he needed to put this in his own hands. He didn't know how to properly pilot Uzahra, but he'll do it for his people.

img-mc19-1@2x.png

Name: Uzahra

Dimensions:
Height: 100 meters
Length: 100+ meters (Take this with a grain of salt)
Weight: 10,000 metric tons

Stats:
Armor: 100
Energy Output: 80
Sensors: 40

Description:
A guardian deity created and the last creation of Atlantis, it was first thought to be the force that destroyed Atlantis, it showed its true function and power in the invasion of the Hyakki Empire, used to keep the majority of the surviving Alantians in stasis. It has two bodies and two heads. With the first being a humanoid figure that was powerful enough to take out machines just by being a head, and the second and main body being a large serpent that is capable of taking out scores of enemies. Its body is made of a special alloy called Orichalcum, which can freely control lightning strikes and gravity. It should have disappeared in outer space with the disk fortress of Emperor Brai, who exploded in the final battle with the Hyakuki Empire, but later returned to earth when it was recalled by the Prince of Atlantis

Weapons:

Dual Katanas: Two conventional weapons held by the humanoid half of Uzahra, despite its limited range, it makes up for it with its slicing capabilities. Despite being quite lethal, it's used more as self defense if an opponent decides to target the humanoid in specific.

Uzahra's main head: The main body has a dangerous weapon in the body's head. The head and neck is best known for its strength, from biting machines in half, to being able to lift the likes of Getter Robo G. The head is capable of taking a lot of punishment and keeps on going as if it had little to no effect.

Hand beams: The fingers on the human body are capable of firing beams from a range.

Missile pods: From the side of Uzahra's serpent body, a barrage of missiles could be fired. They're capable of homing and are capable of damaging large targets.

Abilities:
Uzahra has an artificial intelligence allowing it to operate without a pilot when needed, allowing the beast to sense danger, and follow commands of its designated controller as shown as it was commanded by Getter G to leave earth and when being recalled to Earth.

Signature Moves:

Eye Beams:
The humanoid body's head is capable of firing a lethal beam from its eyes that is capable of downing enemies.

Anti-Gravity Beam:
The serpent body is capable of firing lightning from its mouth thanks to the metal it was created from, the beam is capable of manipulating gravity, dragging enemies around and even crushing them until they're destroyed for good.

Zeus' blade:
Uzahra's can generate the electricity from its body, charging them into the dual blades Uzahra wields, charging them up. Uzahra could either stab the charged up weapon into the enemy, or he could fire the lightning generated from the blade as a projectile to crush the target.

Back