Super Robot Wars Series Thread

Ultra Omega Abigail

With Super Robot Wars 30 coming out in a few weeks I figured I'd make this thread.

You can pick it up in English on playstation or the switch if you're in southeast Asia, or by importing it if you're not. However, for the first time ever it will be available everywhere else in the world on steam so pick it up if you'd like that to continue.

Other games in English Are SRW V, W and T but they must be imported on playstation or the switch, and SRW OG Moondwellers which is machine translated gibberish masquerading as English. If you do go the importing route create a second psn or nintendo account with the location in Singapore as their store is in English. You can then either import a physical copy or buy the digital version but you'll need either a local card to pay for it or you'll have to buy PSN or nintendo gift cards.

V and W are also on Steam but are region locked and Steam is very heavy handed about people trying to go around their region locks and will ban your account. I would not recommend doing this.

There are also numerous fan translated games you can play. Those being
SRW
SRW 2
SRW 3
SRW EX
SRW Alpha Gaiden
SRW Advance Portable
SRW GC
SRW J
SRW The Elemental Lords
SRW Original Generations
( which is the enhanced remake of OG 1 and OG 2 with some new plot tying them together)

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
SRW OG Moon Dwellers/T/X is also technically in english, just for SEA instead of the west

Ultra Omega Abigail

I've always wanted to get into the series,which games do you all recommend?
V, W, and T are all in English and are the newest ones currently out. As to which one of those you should choose, look up the series list in them and pick the one that most interests you.

SRW 30 is also out at the end of the month if you'd be interested in that.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Ah right, that list was for fan translated,
Damn,it was a test but you failed it...didn't know you had shit taste...

Should've recommended super robot schools instead......

How can he recommend something which doesn't exist?!

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Damn,it was a test but you failed it...didn't know you had shit taste...

Should've recommended super robot schools instead......
It was all part of my plan to get you to play srw schools and it succeeded. Checkmate

Saga

Unfortunately not sure if we'd get Ichiro Mizuki back to voice it whenever Ogs 3 gets announced,what with his health issues....

• Sad
Reactions: Es_

Es_

Straight Silver
I think I should have all the releases in english but Im autismmaxxing to get the DLCs to play

Completionism is a bitch

Back