Tahu Nuva (Bionicle) vs Saber Artoria (Fate)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Tahu_Nuva_Set.PNG

1fe9e1b824212b1cdadbc744d79fdc6f.jpg

battle takes place in Touma's house

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it depends
with his strongest attack he's implied to be large planet level
https://onelastforum.com/threads/icarax-bionicle-vs-evangelion.2481/#post-114676
implied being the operating word here, since the author suggests several other outcomes of Toa using their strongest attacks but he does note it might destroy the planet outright

said planet is much larger than earth, as Mata Nui is just shy of the size of the earth and it dwarfs him
FjANlR-VUAAXMHJ

Also has ftl reactions and (extremely short distance) relativistic speed scaling from other Toa reacting to Umbra in his light form
XAtVwXR.png

SuGhhjs.png

He has some other powers like force fields, being able to increase his own speed and reaction speed, x-ray vision, limited levitation

Also must note that his big potentially planet level attack is a one-off, so if it fails he's fucked as his energy will be drained afterwards

Durability is pretty tricky, there's allegedly a statement about certain bodies not being made to withstand nova blasts which would mean using one is as much a durability feat as it is a DC one but I've yet to track down the source of this.

it depends
with his strongest attack he's implied to be large planet level
https://onelastforum.com/threads/icarax-bionicle-vs-evangelion.2481/#post-114676
implied being the operating word here, since the author suggests several other outcomes of Toa using their strongest attacks but he does note it might destroy the planet outright

said planet is much larger than earth, as Mata Nui is just shy of the size of the earth and it dwarfs him
FjANlR-VUAAXMHJ

Also has ftl reactions and (extremely short distance) relativistic speed scaling from other Toa reacting to Umbra in his light form
XAtVwXR.png

SuGhhjs.png

He has some other powers like force fields, being able to increase his own speed and reaction speed, x-ray vision, limited levitation

Also must note that his big potentially planet level attack is a one-off, so if it fails he's fucked as his energy will be drained afterwards

Durability is pretty tricky, there's allegedly a statement about certain bodies not being made to withstand nova blasts which would mean using one is as much a durability feat as it is a DC one but I've yet to track down the source of this.

Then he's definitely on the scale at his max interpretation then.

If we go with that, then it should be pretty close to 50/50, primarily depending on how far he can increase his speed and reaction speed.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
On the subject of the thread itself, I'd say Artoria probably takes this.

Back