The best Star Wars video game of all time in your opinion

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Don't forget the fact that their entire campaign is classic Mary Sue fanfiction bullshit. Not only does the OC Donut Steel Zann out tactical genius Thrawn but also hijack the incomplete Eclipse to superlaser both Imperial and Rebel fleets.
Okay now that is dumb.

Proto234

Distinguished
Don't forget the fact that their entire campaign is classic Mary Sue fanfiction bullshit. Not only does the OC Donut Steel Zann out tactical genius Thrawn but also hijack the incomplete Eclipse to superlaser both Imperial and Rebel fleets.
Oh yeah, how the hell Thrawn didn't realize that Bossk' ship might have tracking device installed when he betrays Zann boggles me.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Jedi Knight series. Starting with Dark Forces and ending with Jedi Academy.

The first KOTOR. The second one gets an honorary mention, but was rushed and incomplete. Needs mods to be a perfect 10/10. Mostly to restore cut content. Characters in it were ace though.

SWTOR is actually good for an MMORPG. Only MMORPG I ever went back to instead of abandoning. Story is that good. Espeacially after they made it so flashpoints can be done by yourself instead of a party. Adds to the immersion, and you can basically play the game like a single player.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
ps2_star_wars_revenge_of_the_sith-110214.jpg

Back