The Calc Request Thread

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm wondering, can the 20% gun devil's speed be called from CSM chapter 75-76?

Here's the abridged version of events.

The entire 'fight' takes 12 seconds with Gun devil appearing at the coast and after 2 seconds reaches 500 kilometers from Makima's position, keeps moving forward 2 more seconds before stopping, and shooting, the bullets reach Makima's position in less than a single second (pg 4 you can see the bullets hitting the ocean behind makima.) Makima prepares her ability before one of the bullets pierce her brain and in 2 seconds attacks.

Is it possible to calc the Gun devil's speed and bullet speed in these pages? Only problem is I forgot where they are currently. This should be the Tokyo office Iirc.

Last edited:

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I'm wondering, can the 20% gun devil's speed be called from CSM chapter 75-76?

Here's the abridged version of events.

The entire 'fight' takes 12 seconds with Gun devil appearing at the coast and after 2 seconds reaches 500 kilometers from Makima's position, keeps moving forward 2 more seconds before stopping, and shooting, the bullets reach Makima's position in less than a single second (pg 4 you can see the bullets hitting the ocean behind makima.) Makima prepares her ability before one of the bullets pierce her brain and in 2 seconds attacks.

Is it possible to calc the Gun devil's speed and bullet speed in these pages? Only problem is I forgot where they are currently. This should be the Tokyo office Iirc.

Well, we have a couple of data, first the total distance is 500km, in 2 seconds he moved an unknown distance and his shots took 1 second to reach Makima.

It is impossible to get the individual speed of the movement, nor the individual speed of the shots, but if it is assumed that his movement speed is similar to that of his shots, we could say that he covered 500 km in 3 seconds.

that would be like mach ~486

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
A question about doing calculations.

Can we use the ImageMeter app? This app allows measuring the size within images easier than doing it with pixels and also has a property to count objects within the image.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So I'm wondering if these two speedfeats from JJK can be calced.

First is three-finger Sukuna blitzing Megumi during the cursed womb arc.

0008-022.png

Sukuna here moves so fast that Megumi couldn't see him exit and get behind him despite looking straight at where Sukuna exits.

Second is fifteen-finger Sukuna traveling from where he fights Jogo to Mahoraga.

Scans

Megumi summons Mahoraga at around 11:05. Megumi gets oneshot before 11:07 when Sukuna senses Mahoraga and travels fast enough to save Haruta (blonde ponytail hair dude) from Mahoraga.

Here's a map Gege made detailing the positions of all the fights taking place.

EudVE33XAAUOXnD

Here's a google map of the same area for reference.

B3mZwlh.png

Here is me very badly trying to scale Gege's map to google's.

d3FEWoz.png

shits off center and very much not in scale but its the best I can do rn. Should give a somewhat close visual to where Sukuna fought Mahoraga. hopefully someone else could do better.

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Did we ever have or had any members here who ever calced the original Inuyasha manga?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
just wanted to try my hand at calcing this, not sure what it could be used for though.

Thanks @ChaosTheory123 for giving me some numbers to work with.

G14P8UF.jpg

So, from the perception and reaction time of normal ass people? 0.2 seconds of Unlimited Void is sufficient to cram about 6 months/15.768 million seconds of information into their heads.

That's about the time frame of a normal ass person's average reaction speed at the upper bound of it.

Would basically mean that so long as you can process information and react at a level beyond human, there is a threshold in time during which the power and its debilitating junk information isn't going to dump enough information into your skull to stall your ability to take action. The closer you are to sub-relativistic or relativistic, the less of a threat the power is to you in general.

So that's neat

So based on this

6 months is equal to 15,780,000 Seconds

The human brain can process 11,000,000 bits of info every second. .

So 15,780,000 * 11,000,000 = 1.7358e+14 or 21.6975 terabytes of information in total.

And this is done in 0.2 seconds so...

21.6975/2= 10.84875 terabytes every 0.1 seconds.

and

108.4875 terabytes every second

btw apparently the max memory of the brain is 2.5 petabytes https://www.medanta.org/patient-education-blog/what-is-the-memory-capacity-of-a-human-brain#:~:text=As mentioned in an article,2.5 million gigabytes of memory.

and 1 petabyte is equal to = 1024 terabytes.

so 2,500,000/108.4875= 23044.129508 seconds to overload the human brain's memory.

or around 6.4 hours.

Completely forgot to convert

2500/108.4875= 23.044129508

so around 23 seconds to overload the brain.

someone should probably check my math cause I think I did something wrong but idk where, math is my worst subject.

EDIT: Completely forgot to convert from gigabytes to petabytes.

Last edited:

OrlandoSky

Paramount
there’s a feat where a character created so much ice, the sheer mass of it all tipped the entire Earth off it’s axis to the degree where the north and South Pole shifted to the equator

No timeframe was given and it was only explained in narration. Is there a way to calc that? Like how much force or weight would be needed to shift the entire planet?

Back