The future for this place as a whole

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I was discussing this with Nep-

Well, Jammies and Rez and I had the bare bones foundation of what giving NF a life force beyond its identity would be.
Which meant that it would require original content. Xiammes did a video review for a blog project I had once where I think he reviewed a game. It’s stuff like that will give it life.
I also am thinking we can provide graphics and other resources (like PNGs, other things I can’t think of right now) and a podcast (about what I don’t know) to keep things afloat.
It largely depends on how much content creation is needed to build a base beyond just NF. Graphics were my original vision (esp mobile wallpapers) but it can go beyond that.

If anyone has specific suggestions on what content will intrigue people enough to join the forum and give it life so this place's life force isn't just NF's, that would be swell. I thought banking on the nostalgia craze would be a smart move for now, too (like Kiwifarms, I suppose, but far less... virulent and not solely just drunk on controversy.)
Also, please enjoy this place.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think we'll see site evolve organically in relation to how the membership and users pick up. Nostalgia certainly doesn't hut.

RÆM

Distinguished
Cool cool cool.

drake-approves.gif

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Please do watch your step and if you know anyone that can do graphics for us and is relatively good with web design, mostly regarding XenForo theme creation, please send them our way!! Or else :catgun

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Please do watch your step and if you know anyone that can do graphics for us and is relatively good with web design, mostly regarding XenForo theme creation, please send them our way!! Or else :catgun
Masterblack on NF I think is studying coding, not 100% sure on it though.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I think I might bring some members on The Millennium Forums Discord Server here. Even though I'm not a part of that server at the moment. Or maybe I could ask them to join on Naruto Forums.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I think I might bring some members on The Millennium Forums Discord Server here. Even though I'm not a part of that server at the moment. Or maybe I could ask them to join on Naruto Forums.
Any which way, just send 'em here!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Masterblack on NF I think is studying coding, not 100% sure on it though.
If they know any PHP, that would be a bonus. I am currently at the end of my Software Development track at college so an extra helping hand as I transition into normal life again would be most wonderful. I'm thinking of custom add-on development in the future and possibly an actual blogging system like NF had before Mbxx upgraded with the blink of an eye.

D

Deleted member 60

Unconfirmed
If we want growth, then we need to have an active presence on other social media. Something we never really got off the ground with nf due to bmx. What that presence is can be discussed. Could also do a cool thing and let prominent members take control of an account for a day to keep it fresh, though there would have to be quite a bit of trust there.

Back