Not open for further replies.
OP

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
O2S4gyX.jpg

Who is a traitor and who is faithful?​

This game is based on the Hit TV show "The Traitors".
The Traitors Mafia game is set to be a “deliciously dangerous” game with “deception, lies and betrayal”
The basic structure is this: 16 contestants are sequestered in a castle. Some of them are designated as traitors.
Under the cover of darkness, the Traitors will murder the Faithful one by one in a treacherous spree while the players try to uncover the Traitors and banish them from the game by voting them out.

Rules
0. Don't argue with the host, Imagine?
1. Mafia are Traitors and Town are Faithful, You have to use these terms. fr fr ong
2. We should have some standard rules? follow those. (no editing/deleting posts, dont talk about game elsewhere ect.)
3. Do not request to be repped out in the thread.

Game Rules
1. The game will be majority lynch during the day and plurality lynch at the end of the day.
2. Votes will be sent via PM and locked once submitted. No vote = selfvote
3. The phases are: Day (Day+Twilight), Night (Action Submission).
4. Phase length is 24/24.
5. Night posting is NOT allowed.
6. Players are expected to post content at least 4 times per day.
7. Game has full flips - not a bastard game.
8. Character and flavor claims ARE allowed but.... secrets.
9. Some players will have a role others are vanilla.
10. 13 town and 3 mafia with the possibility of a recruit.
11. Mafia can fully communicate at night.
12. The setup is semi open to a degree and will be faithful to the show.

1. Action Copy - Actions that copy other actions. (e.g. An Action Copier targets another player to copy any actions that player takes during that Night.)
  2. Commute/Hide - Actions that prevent targeting. (e.g. A Commuterizer targets another player to make that player unable to target or be targeted by actions until the end of that Night.)
  3. Strong Actions - Actions that cannot be prevented or redirected. (e.g. A Mafia Strongman targets a non-Mafia player with the Mafia factional kill.)
  4. Swapping (Bus Drive) - Actions that swap targets of multiple other actions. (e.g. A Bus Driver targets two players to swap any actions targeting each of them to the other.)
  5. Vanillaize - Actions that remove a player's abilities. (e.g. A Temporary Vanillaizer targets another player to make them Vanilla until the end of that Night.)
  6. Roleblock - Actions that prevent other action(s). (e.g. A Roleblocker targets another player to prevent any actions that player would take during that Night.)
  7. Redirect - Actions that change target(s) of other actions (but don't swap them). (e.g. A Redirector targets two other players to make any actions the first player would take target the second player instead of any other target.)
  8. Protect - Actions that protect player(s) from kills. (e.g. A Doctor targets another player to protect them from being killed during that Night.)
  9. Miscellaneous - Actions that don't fit into any other type. (e.g. A Fruit Vendor gives another player a piece of fruit, an item that has no discernible value.)
  10. Kill - Actions that kill player(s). (e.g. A member of the Mafia faction targets a non-Mafia player with the Mafia factional kill.)
  11. Recruit - Actions that change the faction of player(s). (e.g. A Cult Leader targets another player to recruit them into the cult.)
  12. Misc Inspect - Actions that learn information about anything other than players or actions taken. (e.g. A Setup Oracle asks the host a yes/no question about the setup.)
  13. Player Inspect - Actions that learn information about players. (e.g. An Alignment Cop targets another player to learn that player's alignment.)
  14. Action Inspect - Actions that learn informations about other action(s) taken. (e.g. A Tracker targets another player to learns who that player targeted during that Night.)
[*]
Set Up checked by @Big Man and @Grammaton

Players:
1. @Ekkologix
2. @Richard Mille
3. @Goth Boy
4. @Hans Tweetenberg
5. @Shepard
6. Raem
7. @Aurelian
8. @Ultra
9. @Poyser
10. @CraigPelton
11. @Magic
12. @RDK
13. @Psychic
14. @Natalija
15. @Lethal
16. @hime

Subs:
1. @Flower
2. @Ratchet
3. @Indigo
4. @Dalton

Last edited:
  • You smart
Reactions: Rej

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Players Alive : ( 8/16 )
Ekkologix
Richard Mille
Hans Tweetenberg/Ratchet - Converted n5
Shepard
Aurelian
Ultra
Goth Boy/FLower -Lynched d5
Raem - Lynched d1
Poyser Killed n2
CraigPelton - Killed n1
Magic Killed n2
RDK Lynched d2
Psychic - Modkilled
Natalija Killed n6
Lethal Lynched d3

hime- Lynched d4

Last edited:
  • You smart
Reactions: Rej
Day 1 Start

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
YHOjOI8.jpg

Welcome to the game.
3 players have been secretly selected to be THE TRAITORS
The others are THE FAITHFUL.
And if the names aren't clear enough...
Faithful = goodies
Traitors = blood thirsty baddies...
Each Night the Traitors mission is to work together conspiring and scheming to murder a faithful.
The traitors aren't exactly safe either.
Each evening the faithful can banish a traitor.
If they can't see through the traitors lies they could end up eliminating one of their own.

All roles and all characters are NAI.
You are allowed to claim but ?????

Day 1 Start

You may start Posting now.
This phase will last 47 hours.

Day 1 ends - Countdown
Good Luck and Have Fun!​

Last edited:

Poyser

Guys, if I could please have 2 minutes of your time? I promise you I am a faithful, and I am here to work alongside my fellow faithfuls and sniff out the traitors. I have the heart of a lion, not the heart of a sheep and I’m ready to be king of the jungle. Let’s fucking go!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Guys, if I could please have 2 minutes of your time? I promise you I am a faithful, and I am here to work alongside my fellow faithfuls and sniff out the traitors. I have the heart of a lion, not the heart of a sheep and I’m ready to be king of the jungle. Let’s fucking go!
prove ur faithfulness

Emil

V.I.P. Member
For those who don’t read the OP, we vote by PMing tpein rather than in the thread, and votes are locked once sent
we shud vote here to signal our intentions

all faithful shud have kawaii faithful hearts and not want to hide their votes 👼

Emil

V.I.P. Member
13-3 with 2 shot recruit can end in a 11-5

mafia has to sacrifice 2 kills for 2 recruits

if any member of the team can recruit its probably better to kill first then recruit later

kind of sux day 1 reads wont be very accurate with recruits

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Sure

vote ekko

Allowed but will not count towards the final vote count.
I will only count whatever I receive via your role PMs
At the end of the day I will flip the final vote count along with who voted for who.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Allowed but will not count towards the final vote count.
I will only count whatever I receive via your role PMs
At the end of the day I will flip the final vote count along with who voted for who.

those did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back