To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Mr.OMG

Paramount
「錬金術」」と「魔術」
銀金術は白星、召像と並んで、 魔術節ならば必ず学ぶ基本的な学 問のひとつ,その目的は、数々の 実験を通して世界の法則を追い家 め、究極的には世界のすべてを頭。 の中でシミュレートすることであ る。魔術において、思考を現実に、 投影することはポビュラーな手敵 であるが、世界のすべてを現実と、 するには永速とも言える時間を必 要とするため、錬金術は未がた完成 をみない学問とも幅える。『黄金錬 成(アルスーマグナ)』すらも練 金術の完成形ではないのだ。

Mr.OMG

Paramount
能力者の6割を占める「無能力者(レベル0)」が、研究開発の役に立 たないにもかかわらず認められている理由は、虚数学区·五行機関の 存在のために必要とされているという考え方もできる。同様に、学園 都市が目指す「SYSTEM (神ならぬ身にて天上の意思に辿り着くもの)」 の実現において、「無能力者 (レベル0)」 こそがカギとなるという小萌 先生の考えも、あながち間違っていないのかもしれない。

Mr.OMG

Paramount
風新の認識がそのまま世界のありかたをして反映さ れる虚数学区 · 五行機聞。ある意味、現実の物理法則の通用しない「異界」である。風新がインデックスに出会いそして上条に出会っ て事件を経験する。ことで、より強固な自我を確立したことは、虚数学 区,五行機関の謎の解明と制御に大きな影響を与え気るものだろう。

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
風新の認識がそのまま世界のありかたをして反映さ れる虚数学区 · 五行機聞。ある意味、現実の物理法則の通用しない「異界」である。風新がインデックスに出会いそして上条に出会っ て事件を経験する。ことで、より強固な自我を確立したことは、虚数学 区,五行機関の謎の解明と制御に大きな影響を与え気るものだろう。
Sí... comprendo :pepesip

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Cool

「御便堕し」
本来「魂の位」 が違うために同じ 世界に存在することのない 「御使」 =天使が、人間の位に落ちてきてし 、まったために起きた、人間の「外目見」 と「中身」が入れ替わってしまう現 象。世界中がその影響にあること また、中途半選ながら天使の召映と も言える現象を起こしていることか らも、大規模な術式であると予想さ れる。影響から送れているのは、 「幻 「想殺し (イマジンプレイカー) を持 つ上条や、結界によって不完全ながら 瀬れている土御門たちのみである。
Virtual On stuff I'm guessing?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
All it's saying is that Angels don't exist in the Surface World/Assiah, aka the same world/Phase as humans normally.

That doesn't mean they completely transcend the Sephiroth.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
All it's saying is that Angels don't exist in the Surface World/Assiah, aka the same world/Phase as humans normally.

That doesn't mean they completely transcend the Sephiroth.
Study the original Kabbalah. There is not one Tree of Sephiroth, but Four. The regular picture of the Sephiroth Tree is a complicated version, and there is a simple one that shows all of the Four Sefirot Trees. Each of the Four Worlds has its own hierarchy within.

The angel who surpasses Olam Assyiah, exists in a higher world, in his own world, which has its own Sephiroth Tree.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Angels like Gabriel/Michael, etc, are all Phase beings. As is the Christian God.
Magic Gods control Phases and are also >>>>>>>>>> Phase beings.
Simple as that.

I really don't think taking the Sephiroth this literally is a good idea. It's not 1:1 with how it actually is in the series.

The physical universe + the Phases = Olam Assiah.
The quote(s) in question would have to be referring to something else called an "angel" (such as Aiwass, or Coronzon iirc, she's called an "angel" a couple of times), not the literal Christian mythos kind.

Last edited:

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Angels like Gabriel/Michael, etc, are all Phase beings. As is the Christian God.
Magic Gods control Phases and are also >>>>>>>>>> Phase beings.
Simple as that.

I really don't think taking the Sephiroth this literally is a good idea. It's not 1:1 with how it actually is in the series.

The physical universe + the Phases = Olam Assiah.
The quote(s) in question would have to be referring to something else called an "angel" (such as Aiwass, or Coronzon iirc, she's called an "angel" a couple of times), not the literal Christian mythos kind.
I mean the real angels and demons that guard the Sephiroth Tree, not the Phased Beings that have been created by the human intellect.

The ToAru uses Thelema and Enoch. And it has been proven many times in the series that it is the Kabbalah that is closest to the truth.

This text refers specifically to Gabriel, the same page states that angels exist beyond the Sephiroth(the human world described by humans themselves)

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
When her and Carissa fought.
I quote you here so as not to spam the other thread.

I may be wrong but I think that more than making space cuts, Kanzaki denied them but I read that fight a long time ago.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I quote you here so as not to spam the other thread.

I may be wrong but I think that more than making space cuts, Kanzaki denied them but I read that fight a long time ago.
Kanzaki moved first.

She started to draw her sword…and then used 7 wires instead.

Nanasen.

Holding Curtana Original, Carissa’s response to the wires simultaneously attacking from different angles was…

“If you hold back against an enemy like me…you will die.”

A tremendous noise rang out.

The next thing Kamijou knew, Kanzaki and Carissa had their blades locked together at extremely close quarters. Carissa had merely rushed in and swung her sword, but Kamijou hadn’t been able to see even that simple action.

“So you can fight on the level of this dimension-severing attack? With two attacks that can slice through anything, some inconsistencies or contradictions may be created between the two laws.”

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
By the way, does Touma touching people with IB stop them from using their powers entirely or just in the area surrounding the right arm? :hm

Because I'm pretty sure there was a quote regarding how IB would instantly nullify any sort of distortion of a person's mana/lifeforce when in contact with them.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And Misaka when she tried to shock Touma the moment she grabbed his hand she couldn't generate electricity.
On the subject of that, is Haimura's illustration in NT10 just weird then or am I blind?

Because I'm pretty sure the text mentioned that Touma wasn't touching her with IB.

Back