To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/toaru-feats-calculation.1231745/post-64465652

I recalculated Accelerator's Kinetic blast because I didn't get the original.

That's 426 Petatons, in theory the Liquid Proof Railgun is much stronger by destroying a part of the Windowless Building but I have no way of giving a number, maybe Multi-Continent level can be argued for being much stronger and here iirc 426 Petatons It's pretty close to the Multi-Continent level but I don't know how we take that kind of thing here.

The attacks of the Aztec Magic God had the power to destroy the windowless building must also scale from this, sadly it is unknown how many spears of light he threw, they just say that there are many so it could be a decent feat but it would still not be an upgrade.

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Hey, how fast is Rabbit and Moon spell?

Some time ago in the OBD took LS but I read that scene again and although it describes that the attack makes flashes of light or are bullets of light, it does not mention that it moves at light speed, the thing is that this attack is mentioned that it can reach to other celestial bodies and is based on the myth that an Aztec God threw a rabbit up to the Moon.

From Aztec magic there is a spell that is 100% confirmed as light speed and most Aztec spells produce light attacks, I don't know if that is scalable.

Rabbit and Moon Spell I was thinking that it could be relativistic but I have no way of measuring the time frame, besides that the quote says that it reaches other celestial bodies and not only the moon, also that Aztec spell of the light of the planet Venus gives me what to think

In theory that scales to the Aztec Magic God who also throws "light attacks".

Any opinion on that?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
so what I'm hearing is

MFTL magic gods and those who scale to them :mjpls

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
so what I'm hearing is

MFTL magic gods and those who scale to them :mjpls
Well, I'm on it between separating attack speed and what scales in standard speed for them, although Alice throwing her tea set to another star system for a tantrum should scale even for Nerfed Magic Gods, it was such a casual thing and I don't think Alice blitzing them so easily, but it's always nice to have more and not rely on just one feat.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
..I'm not sure if anyone scales to that though besides Aleister :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Imaginary Fest giving us the character encounters we’ve wanted to see from the actual series for years

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
How much energy could Earth Leylines have?

I know that Kamachi is not going to give a number, but is there any reference to how much energy it is? What would be the best thing they have done with it?

Because, for example, Crowley defeating Mathers, interfered with the Leylines of the planet for a small moment and that attack must have been more powerful than the attack that defeated the 4 archangels Mathers had summoned.

Also the fake Gugnir was taking over the power of the Leylines things like that could scale from that.

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I was thinking or overthinking :hm

All of Mathers' powers used the ley lines because he did not have a real body, so the invocation of the 4 archangels was using the ley lines as an energy source, so that would be between planet and solar system level depending on how it is interpreted.
Unlike humans, such beings could not refine magic power using their own life force, but they accomplished something similar by absorbing power from the ley lines running through the earth.

In other words, even a fake could use magic.

“It was not that you acquired a quasi-immortality spell like Westcott’s.”

Aleister’s lips definitely twisted upwards.

Angel Fall occurred by a spell similar to Feng Shui that the Ley Lines use as well, in Angel Fall Gabriel moved the stars and the moon.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
No I'm saying that Kuroko being immune to fate has to do with being able to calculate up to the 11-spatial dimension.

Not phases, so it wouldn't apply to Carissa

Mr.OMG

Paramount
No I'm saying that Kuroko being immune to fate has to do with being able to calculate up to the 11-spatial dimension.

Not phases, so it wouldn't apply to Carissa
You don't understand. It has to do with phases, because phases are higher worlds. Laws of the Phases>laws of the material world. It has to do with purity, the higher the purity, the higher the divinity in something. The human world has the lowest level of purity of all, and the higher worlds also have a higher level of purity, in short, the Hierarchy of the Sephiroth Tree Worlds. Things whose level of purity is higher can ignore any effects from the lower worlds, so Water Gabriel, whose level of purity is higher than that of the human world, can ignore any effects from lower-level influences, because the pure element refuses to fuse with other elements that have impurities in the form of other elements, in short, fire from fire (and it is quite difficult, considering that even Mathers had to use elements with impurities, since pure elements do not exist on the surface of the Four Worlds). Perhaps this is why Accelerator could not repel Gabriel's attack, because water had a higher level of purity, which from Accelerator's point of view is an attack with new laws.

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Dafuck
I6k3TIt.jpeg

3JVTiuE.jpeg

zhRzxU6.jpeg

Back