To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Annnnd I just realized that it's "Toaru" in the thread name instead of "To Aru".

Can threads be renamed? :mjlol

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Eh wait what does D'Lo Brown Edition mean? Something to do with my skin color?
tenor.gif

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

This has been bothering me a lot, but would this not potentially give MFTL reactions to characters at this level, most notably Accelerator/Coronzon/Aiwass/the Nerfed Magic Gods (and a couple of others I may be forgetting)?

Like they straight up dodge the stars/light from the stars being fired at them multiple times.

The main reason why I'm iffy on it was because Coronzon had to specifically go FTL to leave the World Rejecter "timeline" (iirc) last I checked, which probably infers a "speed limit" for the verse, otherwise she could have just left normally.
Unless I'm going about this in an incorrect manner.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average

This has been bothering me a lot, but would this not potentially give MFTL reactions to characters at this level, most notably Accelerator/Coronzon/Aiwass/the Nerfed Magic Gods (and a couple of others I may be forgetting)?

Like they straight up dodge the stars/light from the stars being fired at them multiple times.

The main reason why I'm iffy on it was because Coronzon had to specifically go FTL to leave the World Rejecter "timeline" (iirc) last I checked, which probably infers a "speed limit" for the verse, otherwise she could have just left normally.
It's not really fired from the starts. It's Tezcatlipoca firing "spears of light" and whether magical spear of light is actually lightspeed is iffy as usual.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hyperbole Box is so overrated. It’s best feats are a Star destroying feat by Ajimu and Medaka stopping a moon drop and losing her powers in the process. Rest of the verse is empty statements and hyperbole.

Accelerator onwards stomps

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Hyperbole Box is so overrated. It’s best feats are a Star destroying feat by Ajimu and Medaka stopping a moon drop and losing her powers in the process. Rest of the verse is empty statements and hyperbole.

And IIRC the star was destroyed in a dream.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Nah, Touma already has ftl reactions in volume 1. So it's probably kamachi putting emphasis on her speed like he always does.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Loser Gaiden Light novels has kumogawa say he can erase time so it doesn't hit 6 :maybe

And IIRC the star was destroyed in a dream.
Nah it was another universe/pocket dimensions

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

To be fair, doesn't Ajimu live through the Big Bang? :hm

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Nah it was another universe/pocket dimensions
Considering that Kumagawa was shown to lay unconscious in a hospital bed while that conversation was happening, I'm fairly sure that it did, in fact, happen in a dream.

To be fair, doesn't Ajimu live through the Big Bang? :hm
The girl with a quadrillion abilities lived through the big bang somehow. The chances of that being the result of some obscure hax rather than a feat of power are incredibly high.

Back