Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That GT content hype… and Aleister-tan

bury.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Imaginary Fest should do what keeps F/GO going and introduce some new characters and not just variants the canon ones in different outfits.

There’s as much variety in potential mages in Toaru as there are Servants with all the mythologies they borrow from and emulate.

We could also see things the series failed to explore so far such as magic cabals mentioned only in word, the existence of vampires back in Volume 2, those other less than 20 Saints we still have yet to see, etc.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

That explains the number of Railgun only fans. For as much as shes advertised her relevance in the main series is sporadic.

It’s only recent in the last stretch of New Testament and Genesis Testament where she now has a main character roll along with Shokuhou. Both of them have basically fill in the role for Accelerator

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

NBCUniversal official YouTube channel uploading the nostalgic intro and outro for the first season. The one thing this otherwise muddled adaptation of the series nailed to perfection is definitely the music.

It’s crazy looking back at this: Touma was the one the main character, Index was the main girl, no branching side-plots and side-stories on the level of the MCU, Accelerator being a killer edgelord, Aureolus Izzard who I still hope we’ll get a side story on, the overall cast of characters being small compared to now with Kanzaki and Stiyl being more recurring characters than they are these days, the series being simple short stories over the grand over-arching plots it now has, the Magic side having an air of mystique around it back then with how little we knew of it beyond the occasional baddie that showed up from time to time and us not even knowing half the Level 5 Espers

Simpler times…

Last edited:
Back