Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i still need to do a full post on the shroud bc people dont have a clear understanding of it, even tfwiki, sort of mosunderstands it

tl;dr word of god and AVP say that the shroud hit most of the multiverse but missed some of it, which is why Legends Manga Unicron still has multiversal+++ bullshit when that shouldn’t be possible going off the TFCC page alone

also Cyberverse, had a ton of multiversal plotlines, long after the Shroud, and same with Earth Wars

the one

а еще где мангу по трансформерам почитать например про 7 цветов матриц?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> once again using google translator in order to chat with russian posters about obscure tf feats :mjlol

my sides, everytime when i see these nigs chat with each other :hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
so
I realized I hadn’t bothered to look into any of the transformers mobile games at all much
and it turns out Forged to Fight has a fuckton of lore in it :kobeha
I don’t have time now, to really go through all of it, but I wanted to drop this here, the synopsis of the final mission in the game
The time has come to leave this world, its many realities, its countless timelines, and seek adventure in the infinite multiverse. However, dark forces still look to claim what power remains and perhaps corrupt all worlds beyond. One final mission remains, as Optimus and the Commander initiate the EXODUS PROTOCOL.

https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Exodus_Protocol
so yeah New Quintessa where the game takes place? Is confirmed to have its own countless timelines, and this text makes it extremely clear this is separate from the wider multiverse. Basically if anyone still had any doubt that universes in TF basically spawn multiverses, this should end any vagueness there.

I also read a small amount of some botcon comics recently and Heinrad mentions that he travelled to “neverweres”
So we know that things that have never happened also “exist” in some form in the transformers cosmology as well

EDIT:
The multiverses are still open and Beast Bots are spilling in from all over. There are reports that a leader of these dangerous animals is deep within the latest Fog Of War and it's up to the Commander to see if they can capture the GORILLA IN THE MIST!
https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Gorilla_in_the_Mist
Multiverses plural, so there we go. Forged to Fight has basically done the most of any official source thus far to straighten out the branching timelines issue. The main multiverse contains multiverses.

I am hoping tfwiki will archive all the text from this eventually because Fandom is historically a poor reserve for information and will remove sites that don't get enough traffic, which as this is a discontinued game now...

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
lol there's even more
After defeating the newly arrived dimension-hopping SLIPSTREAM, the Commander and Autobots gain some valuable intel. A Bot, thought to be lost to the multiverses, has been here on New Quintessa! RODIMUS PRIME has been spotted in a dangerous place between dimensions. Will Arcee, Bumblebee, and Wheeljack be able to find their lost friend? Or will they find NOTHING AND EVERYTHING?

https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Nothing_and_Everything
Why is this random mobile game the first official material to intentionally explain the TF Cosmology is more than just one multiverse :skully

the one

лол есть еще

https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Nothing_and_Everything
Почему эта случайная мобильная игра является первым официальным материалом, намеренно объясняющим, что космология TF — это больше, чем просто мультивселенная?:скулли
чувак а история альтернити канон и она принадлежит канону а то я не знаю?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
чувак а история альтернити канон и она принадлежит канону а то я не знаю?
Alternity is canon, as is all official Transformers material, but it never talked about other multiverses. Only a small amount of sources have touched on that

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
in the next obd awards

we have to include a possible obd gaijin award, i think legosgalaxy can win that one, if he keeps it up, have more convos lads, tf is a multi language barrier tier after all, obscure tf toys/comics unite the internet vs forums :mjlol :hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Kinda curious about it
where does Optimus Prime fit in all of this? :hm does he get any multiversal stuff?
Alternity Optimus is multiversal
Star Convoy is universe+
those are the two strongest versions of him

regular g1 varies, cartoon is planet level due to Megatron surviving the planet moving bomb, IDW is like country level? Though the Matrix has killed a universe+ entity, I'm not convinced in my reading that the matrix can just be used at will as a nuke against anything. Haven't read g1 Marvel to know the scaling there, he "kills" Unicron with the Matrix but the Matrix is doing the heavy lifting and afaik while Marvel True Unicron scales to all the multiversal+++++++++ shit his weaker robot form was supposed to only be star level in this comic.

Arcee

Notorious
Alternity Optimus is multiversal
Star Convoy is universe+
those are the two strongest versions of him

regular g1 varies, cartoon is planet level due to Megatron surviving the planet moving bomb, IDW is like country level? Though the Matrix has killed a universe+ entity, I'm not convinced in my reading that the matrix can just be used at will as a nuke against anything. Haven't read g1 Marvel to know the scaling there, he "kills" Unicron with the Matrix but the Matrix is doing the heavy lifting and afaik while Marvel True Unicron scales to all the multiversal+++++++++ shit his weaker robot form was supposed to only be star level in this comic.
What about Cloud World Optimus Prime?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
What about Cloud World Optimus Prime?
Cloud is extremely confusing, I’ve gone over the translations a bit but haven’t done a detailed read but what I saw, SARA is multiversal but her power keeps fluctuating throughout the story, Megatron claims a bunch of times that with her power he can destroy “spacetime world” (the multiverse) but he never comes anywhere near actually doing that? It’s a little like how Golden Megatron claimed he could merge all universes except GM at least has low multiversal scaling from the full power silver matrices alone.

I could have missed something for sure but I didn’t catch any Cloud characters destroying even a single universe, there was a lot of multiversal travel though and a direct confirmation that to Japan, Unicron exists in all universes at once. The US has tried to dance around that even though by establishing hes fully beyond time he sort of was everywhere anyways

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Thought this was worth mentioning mostly because it's funny
tn90frX.png

https://mega.nz/folder/WJRXma4K#ME1APwa5W35JK9_ZZtY_gw/folder/rRIFCISb
The best evidence for there being countless/infinite higher dimensions comes from a joke script reading, that is also 100% canon because everything in it is followed up by the next issue of the 2003 Universe comics. But it's really specific this time, "countless dimensions" is a separate statement from "myriad realities" and, more obviously, "many future story arcs"

And dimensions in TF are based on brane bullshit and contain universes larger than the ones beneath them. Even if you ignore the dimensional aspect, these bigger more complex universes still exist.

So pretty much, TF has the same infinitely ascending style cosmology as a lot of other big series do, like Dark Tower, Elric, etc. How far this lets top tiers get in other series like that I couldn't really say.

They also make fun of Furman writing about Unicron too much in the script, lol

Back