Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
OVA: Goodbye Once Again

Otherwise known as the 25th and final episode. Uzu says that Satsuki's resolve has vanished, and it's like she's invisible; as such, he was unable to go all out against her.
KlDebkE.jpg
Mako comments that Satsuki didn't shine (or snap her heal), further cementing that Satsuki's ability to shine is canon.
7x1P7P8.png
Despite almost all of the Life Fibers in the world being gone, Ryuko still has Life Fibers inside her.
YXFtNWP.png
Hououmaru Rei activates the Final Defence Apparatus, which turns Honnouji Academy into a robot, which was designed to combat the Primordial Life Fiber.
PSU6N8r.jpg
Hououmaru takes over Honnouji Academy using the left-over Life Fibers from REVOCS, though with the Primordial Life Fiber gone, the planet can't be made into a Cocoon Sphere.
97fOu5X.png
Satsuki is described as being a first rate food source for the Life Fibers (and killing Satsuki would cause the Final Defence Mechanism to stop working).
VhbuQ6T.png
Satsuki is used as a power source for the Final Defence Apparatus, and Mako is used as a back up source.
YPBySRm.png
mCb8wGj.png
The Life Fiber clones are literally the past versions of Satsuki and the Elite Four, taken from the memories and fears of No-Stars and made physical with Life Fibers (this may or may not also tie into If, and some of the drama CD things I've been looking into).
5UiAJyr.jpg
Hououmaru says that the Final Defence Apparatus can destroy the world (which makes sense, given it was designed to battle the Primordial Life Fiber).
jL61bo9.png
A young Ragyo regenerates from being shot and cuts several soldiers into pieces.

Satsuki and Mako have strong sources of bio-energy.
yISaiiB.jpg
Nudist Beach created multiple custom DTRs for the Student Council for the final battle against Ragyo, but these were never used due to the Student Councils overblown resistance.
Hl2eLPa.jpg
These DTR can be remotely piloted.
ezXW136.png
Nonon creates a sound negation barrier and blocks the attacks of her Life Fiber clone, before expanding the barrier to destroy her clone.

Gamagoori shatters the ground and defeats his Life Fiber clone.

The Final Defense Apparatus splits Honnouji Academy in two.

Ryuko calls to Senketsu for help, and Senketsu's spirit sends down the Scissorblades from space.

Inumuta's devices detects the Scissorblades entering the atmosphere at high speed.
bDaxLEj.png
Ryuko sees the spirit of Senketsu.
TResk3a.png
Ryuko's Graduation Ceremony, in which she cuts the Ultimate Defence Apparatus (and the Naked Dagger, being the S.S. Naked Suns weaponized form) in two.

Ryuko absorbs Life Fibers into her own being (which is why her hair is streaked red).

Senketsu shines in the sky.
Jnsp4aj.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kill La Kill Radio

A translation of a segment of the 4th Kill La Kill Radio (the drama CD). Taking place in the month between episodes 18 and 19, Hououmaru confronts a chained-up Satsuki. Satsuki tells her that Junketsu is no longer capable of using Absolute Domination, as she weakened it with chemicals. Hououmaru sees this as a blasphemy against her (and Ragyo & Nuo's) god, that being the rule that the strong eat the weak. Satsuki then concludes that as they cna't use Junketsu, they'd have to use another Kamui to awaken the Life Fibers (that being Shinra-Kouketsu).

Satsuki: Where am I?
Hououmaru: Why, it is Honnouji Academy, your kingdom, Satsuki-sama. Although now it is your prison.
Satsuki: Hououmaru.
Hououmaru: You cut quite the pathetic figure, chained up and naked.
Satsuki: I am Satsuki Kiryuuin, I do not give a crap about how I look to a bootlicker.
Hououmaru: Hmph, you’re all talk. Satsuki: Where are Ragyo and her ilk?
Hououmaru: She has returned to the mansion along with Harime Nui-sama.
Satsuki: Heh, I see.
Hououmaru: You look as if you already knew.
Satsuki: No matter how much you try, Junketsu no longer has the power to activate Absolute Domination.
Hououmaru: You have been weakening the Kamui with chemicals. What an act of blasphemy against our god!
Satsuki: By god, you mean the Life Fibers you worship.
Hououmaru: No, our god is the truth of the universe. An immutable law that the strong eat the weak.
Satsuki: Then, those who win are the strong. The day I hope for will come, sooner or later.
Hououmaru: Nonsense. You will never win. That day will never come, no matter how much you beg or cry. You won't escape from your fate of becoming a sacrifice to the Life Fibers.
Satsuki: I will not cry or scream. I will save my tears for the day I win.
Hououmaru: Your baseless bravery is truly shameful to behold. I am very disappointed in you, Satsuki Kiryuin. You can remain here like this until Ragyo-sama returns.
Satsuki: That Hououmaru…so she has left. As long as they can’t use Junketsu, they must create another Kamui to awaken the Life Fibers. This will buy us some time. That's right…even without me, humanity will not perish here. I leave it in your hands, Honnouji’s Elite Four!
Inumuta modified a Nudist Beach sewing machine gun, with one of them, just a normal human can take down COVERS.
Inumuta: This is a sewing machine gun for use against the Life Fibers. It’s modified from the ones the Nudist Beach members use. The bullets are strong jamming needles. With one of these, even regular people with no goku uniforms can take them down.
Sukuyo: My, if there’s one thing I’m good at it’s using a sewing machine!
I: May I leave it to you, then?
S: Of course. You just have to pull here, right? *suddenly starts roaring* Uuuooooohhh!
Sukuyo unleashes sewing machine gun rapid-fire.
Barazo: Ooh, looks like those suits stopped moving.
Mataro: Wow, kick ass, Ma!
Guts: Guts!
I: Mm, looks like the experiment went quite well.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kill La Kill If: The Game, part 1
Life Fibers can transcend space.
YbNrOUu.jpg
Ryuko is the singularity who stops Ragyo, and as Life Fibers can alter reality, Junketsus Life Fibers create a tangible world from Satsuki's dreams and desires, which Ragyo took advantage off.
DP6s4cW.jpg

EGrwkGm.jpg

HQuTbu2.jpg

HPTCm3R.jpg

vy0x816.jpg

hdaeent.jpg

hRnqHPa.jpg
Satsuki's world transcends space and time, and Ragyo intended to merge it with the Original Life Fiber into a single yarn.
0EZVMSH.jpg

1r9OVaw.jpg
Senketsu notices that time is distorted.
bHAPKV6.jpg
G3uiVVb.jpg
IBPDAas.jpg

Sr7Srpu.jpg
Senketsu ultimately figures out that it's Satsuki who's distorting and compressing the flow of time.
aK8wEh6.jpg

QSx6F2n.jpg

71Yq8zW.jpg
The Original Life Fiber absorbs all Life Fibers from not only the world, but across every moment in time and space throughout the multiverse. As long as there are Life Fibers to absorb, it would keep on absorbing them. This also confirms there are alternate variations of the Kill La Kill universe.
TurjFEo.jpg

RgaNK0t.jpg

rVo0ar0.jpg

eYX7BEH.jpg

hxjhMc9.jpg
The Original Life Fiber cannot defeat Satsuki in her own world, so it keeps drawing Life Fibers from other dimensions in order to regenerate. If it keeps doing this, it will reach critical mass, and the world will be destroyed. Space has already begun to shatter.
SCgKrrs.jpg

92rAt3O.jpg

iOMHxo0.jpg

LpZl5JA.jpg

qJLsD9j.jpg

QTKCsSB.jpg

wjiBeeL.jpg

NiFVvqz.jpg

iUASvds.jpg

YJp7aMy.jpg

jWaA1qH.jpg

GA9GRax.jpg

sMywMHm.jpg

xYcg3RJ.jpg
Even when unconscious, Satsuki fights on pure instinct.
C2rqBIZ.jpg

BZ9ShAH.jpg
Junketsu's Life Fibers are what created the world, so it's suggested to remove Satsuki from Junketsu Shinzui.
5hYJT0e.jpg

3cGsJB9.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kill La Kill If: The Game, part 2

After the Elite Four and Iori try and fail repeatedly to remove Junksetsu from Satsuki, Ryuko tells Senketsu her plan; as the Original Life Fiber is affecting time to absorb all other Life Fibers, then she and Senketsu should be able to do the same. They do so and become Senketsu Kisaragi, as that happens in certain future timelines.
pkD82qV.jpg

tenDrWg.jpg

g1THTj0.jpg

w4dnE5q.jpg

prA0Jl0.jpg

IzYv1Vw.jpg

oLg0JQy.jpg

rweM44c.jpg
Ryuko and Senketsu speculate on what will happen when they wake up after Satsukis dream world collapses, and Senketsu says that they'd return to their own reality shortly before Satsuki's delusions began.
Veyg2pA.jpg

xXLX6p3.jpg

rweM44c.jpg
As Satsuki's the only one who can cut off her world, Ryuko gives her the Snippity Snips and she cuts the Original Life Fiber in half, which cuts her world in half, and then everyone wakes up in their own timeline at different points.
jzgWVRO.jpg

NRAXCyP.jpg

GbLGfdo.jpg

5n8RfWM.jpg

QtS5MWV.jpg

pXyyQL0.jpg

SSv0ipf.jpg

jwNPx1Y.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ragyo can mind control others with Mind Stitches, with dozens of people controlled at once.
26OM5Or.jpg
From Kill La Kill: Complete Script, Ragyo can control gravity (in relation to episode 23).
Kp7YkA5.png
(The relevant part)
eM7psxE.png
Kill La Kill Complete Script said:
At that moment, the Original Life Fiber floating in the air also falls to the ground. The gravity control of Ragyo has broken.
Satsuki and Berserker Ryuko's clash;

rRt6IkC.png
(Relevant text)
FLi69Yk.png
Kill La Kill Kamui Banshou says that Life Fibers (Junketsu in particular) controls not only the body, but the spirit too, in relation to Ryuko's world of delusions, so this is actually somewhat consistent.
aQFSuJP.png
(Relevant text)
41Mjdg6.png
(Rough translation)
The night when you try to put not only your body but also your spirit under your control. But the attempt is finally broken.
A similar wave of starry substance is seen when Ryuko breaks out of her world of delusions.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dead Leaves is Hiroyuki Imaishi's first directorial work, before even Gurren Lagann. Unlike his other work, it wasn't produced by Trigger or even Gainax but by Production IG. However, it is still part of the World of Hiroyuki Imaishi.
There's also an interview that implies that Simon's drill in Gurren Lagann might be the same as Dick Drills drill (although Simon's drill "does not come from the front" thankfully).
── 『DEAD LEAVES』に続く、ドリルアニメ第2弾ってわけじゃないんですね?
今石 それはまあ、そうですよ。アハハ(笑)。
中島 だから「ドリル」と聞いた時に「そんなにドリルが好きなんだ」と思いましたよね。
今石 アハハ(笑)。まあ今回は股間から、ドリルがおっ立ちはしないけれども。
中島 うん。それは我慢しないとね。
今石 それは我慢していますけれども。
── 気持ち的には『DEAD LEAVES』のドリルと同じものなんですね。
今石 前面には出ないけど、気持ち的には同じだという事ですね。あと大雑把に言うと、昔のロボットアニメは、どっかにドリルがついてるものじゃないかというのもあって(笑)。
── 『マジンガーZ』はドリルミサイル?
── Isn't it the second drill anime following DEAD LEAVES?
Imaishi: Well, yes, it is. Hahaha (laughs).
Nakashima: So when I heard "drill," I thought, "I like drills so much."
Imaishi: Ahaha (laughs). Well, this time the drill doesn't stand up from the crotch.
Nakashima: Yeah. I have to put up with it.
Imaishi: I'm putting up with it, though.
── In terms of feelings, it's the same as the drill in DEAD LEAVES, (isn't?).
Imaishi: It does not come to the front, but it is the same in feelings. Also, roughly speaking, in the old robot anime, there is also the fact that there is a drill somewhere (laughs).
── Is the Mazinger Z a drill missile?
Thus, I feel safe to include it here, as it's part of the World of Hiroyuki Imaishi.

Dead Leaves is an OVA following Pandy and Retro, who are amnesiac spies who are arrested and taken to the prison facility Dead Leaves on a half-destroyed Moon. We even see Dead Leaves in scale to the remains of the Moon and its huge.
The world of Dead Leaves ships capable of flying to the Moon (or from the Moon to Earth) in seconds.

A Giant Caterpillar bursts up through the ground and starts firing lasers (said Giant Caterpillar is also visible compared with Dead Leaves, making it massive).

The Giant Caterpillar destroys Dead Leaves.

The only way to destroy this Giant Caterpillar is to jump into its mouth and set off an explosion.
Pandy & Retro's Son sacrifices himself to destroy the Giant Caterpillar, which turns into a butterfly and explodes, taking a huge chunk of the Moon with it.

They even comment on the Moon being even more messed up after the Giant Butterfly explodes.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Luna Nova exists in another dimension (this is in reference to the OVAs, but it should still apply to the anime, as all entrances and exits to Luna Nova are made through the leylines).
LDkcp5u.jpg
I forgot to mention that Luna Novis Academy manifests itself in a different dimension. In the normal wold, magic is slowly vanishing, but in the dimension they phase into, magic can be used freely. It makes me think that magic would have to be stowed away and used in a limited capacity.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gamagoori is confirmed to change in size based on his emotions. This further confirms that KLKs weird visuals are canon.
Q: Why does Ira Gamagori become larger than life in some scenes and smaller in others?

A: Gamagori’s size varies depending on how he feels. In other words, his physical size metaphorically represents the size of his emotions.
More confirmation that Senketsu burned apart in the Earths atmosphere (after being weakened from absorbing Ragyo's Absolute Domination). This would mean Senketsu's spirit helped Ryuko in the OVA.
Q: Is there ever going to be a chance that Senketsu will return?

A: Umm…no. He disintegrated during reentry into Earth’s atmosphere.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Gemini Star Destroyer draws it's power from a super powerful kyber-crystal. This refined energy is channeled into Karre & Ams dark side armour, which is then channeled into the hyper cannon where it unleashes a planet (possibly star system) destroying blast. However, B-20N is concerned about the effects the prototype dark armour could have on Karre & Am.
Ph1iYob.png

YojiqM3.png

fQEq6Xk.png

vqUGBwu.png

3NOV6IM.png

eHuGRTV.png

GfNDqtQ.png

jDimxNc.png
CpRNZib.png
muHdzJG.png
GVni2eV.png

Am catches and drags back Karre's X-wing, which quickly traverses the length of the Gemini Star Destroyer.

Using the propulsion system of his X-wings hyperdrive, Karre attacks the Gemini Star Destroyer and cuts it in half. Am stops him, but then he makes the jump to lightspeed and splits it in half (on another note, I've seen people compare this to hyperspace ram in TLJ, so I'll point out it's different as Karre was wielding a lightsaber which contained a super kyber crystal with enough power to destroy a planet (star system?) within and he only made the jump to hyperspace after most of the ship had already been cut through; so this is already demonstrably something not easily replicable like just ramming another ship at lightspeed).
FPTeNrn.png

yWG2GOQ.png

(Also note in that last one, Karre changes the size of his lightsaber so as not to kill his sister as he's going into hyperspace, then when we see him next, his lightsaber is a normal size, so that's also a lightspeed reaction feat)

Karre's X-wing crashes into Tatooine with Karre on the exterior. Although it's damaged, it's still more or less in shape and Karre survives.

whiJ6J5.png
Karre senses that his sister is still alive using the Force.
Z95sc1o.png

o50J8Cp.png

J3QjQ0R.png

SQwMk5U.png
Karre shows Am a vision of the future where she dies using the kyber crystal.
BgQKTan.png

9PKODQG.png

DbvBPRJ.png

SXZ5rR0.png

jMWkZeM.png

qE5cBje.png
CXgt5Ko.png

xFJ57Qg.png

EGAMn3R.png
Am breaks out of this vision (possibly also breaking the 4th wall).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Tajin hasn't felt the disturbance since he arrived on the planet, and feels that the cause of the disturbance (the Elder) is hiding his presence, as he knows they're there.
kAX6SF7.png

ejq0axx.png

YcJWt99.png

9LEIPs9.png

BPDhL8v.png

X6J3FkL.png

3M7YnqB.png

HaKDgGO.png
Dan finds a slain vamga, and Tajin notes that a lightsaber is the only weapon he knows of that can cut one. Dan notes the cleanness of the cut, and Tajin warns him that their enemy is dangerous.
9Des0Ia.png

8PNiZjS.png

u2DMK3v.png

qtH7hFv.png

J9xYX1v.png

0ypsmF5.png

ex720gn.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Twins is described taking place in alternate galaxy (implying they're a parallel universe to the main Disney Star Wars timeline).
Luke and Leia form the heart of the original trilogy: a brother and sister that represent new hope for the galaxy and the chance to restore the Jedi Order. Trigger’s Star Wars: Visions short, “THE TWINS,” takes that idea and deftly turns it on its head. “THE TWINS” presents an alternate galaxy in which the Empire has created two siblings, Am and Karre, through the power of the dark side. It plays with other bits of lore too, from Star Destroyers to kyber crystals, bending the reality of what we know about them. In the end, “THE TWINS” plays out like a love letter to Star Wars that subverts it at the same time, making for a story that delivers surprises while staying true to themes and lessons of the saga. Here are five highlights.
Am stops Karre with the power of the Force, but then he jumps to hyperspace and uses an "impossibly precise" lightsaber swing to save his sister.
Karre (thanks to a nudge from R-DUO) screams toward his sister atop his X-wing, and she manages to stop him with the power of the Force. It’s a shocking, memorable moment and image, but Trigger takes it to the next level with a jump to lightspeed and impossibly-precise lightsaber swing. When it’s all over, the visuals and energy of the sequence take your breath away.
Karre senses that Am is still alive, and the article ends with saying that we hopefully see more of Karre & Am in the future.
In the final scene, Karre awakens on a desert world. He can feel that his sister lives, and still has hope for her and the future. It’s a beautiful sentiment that’s true to the redemptive, compassionate teachings of Star Wars, underscored by the rise of twin suns in the distance. For all the action, color, and spirited visuals of “THE TWINS,” this peaceful end is all the more powerful and affecting. Here’s hoping we see more of Karre and Am someday.
The episode guide is also out now. And it too has a few things to say. The kyber crystal at the heart of the Gemini Star Destroyer resonates with a great power, and Karre & Am were created through the dark side to bring order to the galaxy.
xPMkiMy.png
The Gemini Star Destroyer has enough power to destroy a planet, and the kyber crystal that powers it also powers Karre & Am's dark side armour as well as the Gemini Star Destroyer's hyper cannon.
u5szirT.png
The Twins grab at the kyber crystal with the Force and shatter it in two. Karre shows Am a vision of the future in which she dies using the power of the kyber crystal, but she goes ahead anyway and jacks it into her suit.
yGlVcDI.png
With the power of the kyber crystal, dark energy flows through Am, and Karre puts a chunk of the kyber crystal into his own lightsaber.
NKkrYK2.png
Am overpowers Karre and throws him into space, but then the dark energy of the kyber crystal begins to overload her armour.
7qGHpb2.png
It takes a massive amount of energy to destroy the kyber crystal, but with R-DUO's help Karre does so. Am is able to stop him at first, but then R-DUO engages the hyperdrive and jumps to lightspeed, destroying the kyber crystal and part of the Gemini Star Destroyer.
MRUXW9O.png
This means that splitting the kyber crystal is a strength feat, which Karre does even without his dark side armour on.

And now, the episode guide for The Elder. Tajin and Dan are travelling through hyperspace to the Outer Rim when Tajin feels a disturbance in the Force, something ancient and sinister. But the Sith have been extinct for hundreds of years...
XVSkvws.png
The Elder (who is of unknown origin) has arrived on this planet and has masked his presence.
jaqwila.png
The Elder cuts Dan down, and Tajin senses this darkness and rushes to the mountains.
0QMElrM.png
The Elder destroys his ship (meaning he musn't have wanted the Jedi to discover it) before he turns to dust.
3h1hSaS.png
Tajinn says it was time and age which made the Elder loose, and tells Dan that he will get stronger, but never to forget his training and his kindness.
OiZ0Ljo.png
I have also seen the Filmmaker Focus for The Twins and The Elder. There's no big lore reveals, but Hiroyuki Imaishi says for The Twins he wanted to do something that was simultaneously new while tributing the old (both Star Wars and his previous work), while Otsuka said that he got into filmmaking thanks to the inspiration of Star Wars and he's glad to leave it with an official Star Wars story, as well as that The Twins being what people usually expect of Trigger, and The Elder shows what else Trigger is capable of.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looking at the intro sequence in which the abstract shapes and patterns reflect the space-time rupture and Promares entering the Earths core, we see the triangular space pattern turn up too.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Description and explanation of the Computer World that appear in Gridman. They are not infact straight up virtual realities as I've previously thought, but more dimensions that exist inside computers. The Computer World is composed of many other worlds for each computer in the real world, and there is a causal relationship between the two; something that effects one will effect the other.
y10702p.jpg
(Relevant text)
2U6yAha.png

qGkay0F.png
(Rough translation)
In" Denkou Chojin Gridman," which is said to be the original source of SSSS.Gridman, the world inside the computer, the Computer World, was depicted.
The computer world is a world different from the real world, and it exists inside the computer. When we think of the world inside the computer, we can imagine a virtual reality space like virtual reality. In the Computer World, not such a virtual world of data, but a substance has a real mass, and organisms such as electric animals and compoids also live in it. It's kind of like a different world.
The Computer World has a world for each computer, such as the world of medical computers, the computer world in telephone offices, and the world of electronic organs, and each is connected by a path of light called Pass Route. In addition, "Computer World" is closely connected to the real world, and there is a causal relationship that when a change occurs in the computer world of a microwave oven, the actual microwave oven emits high heat.
In "Denkou Chojin Gridman," under such a setting, Takeshi Todo on the enemies side sends a monster created with the help of Kahn-Digifer to the Computer World and destroys the computer and the world. As a result, something happened in the real world. To deal with the incident, Gridman rushes into the Computer World and confronts the monster, After the battle, I'm rushing the fixer beam and resolving the incidents in the real wold. Also once opened the gate from the Computer World and the monster was about to appear in the real world.
In "SSSS.Gridman," the name "Computer World" was not used, but the same city as the Computer World of "Denkou Chojin Gridman" speads above the sky of the azalea stand and outside the city... From this, it seems that Akane created her own world (azalea stand) in a corner of the Computer World.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ninja Slayer has simulated realities (IRC), which Nancy can plug herself into. In cyberspace, her "logical typing" (processing) speed is incalculable (though she enters this state by overdosing on medicine).
p4kB3Zc.png

1lDCcTQ.png

3YcJAKn.png

SpkxZpv.png

WnwAqds.png

521N6mw.png
v1by6Mw.png
K3scQCG.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Dynazenon guidebook is finally here! Unfortunatlely, there's not a lot I can find in it (at least on my first analysis), it doesn't even list the kaiju sizes & masses. However, there are a few points of interest, including one absolute gem. During Kaiser Gridman's transformation sequence, Goldburn creates the fantastic space in which the transformation sequence takes place.
ORpW3oG.png
(Relevant text)
tcrOans.png
The formation is shaped in the fantastic space created by Goldburn, and all the aircraft are united around the reduced Gridknight. A helmet is attached and the cloack of light is turned over.
This fantastic space has a moon, a sun and many stars in it.

AZVxC1u.png
KUYVjQ0.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The PSG manga has Hiroyuki Imaishi's direct blessing and approval. Obviously being PSG, be aware of potential NSFW content.
WieEOfY.png
The Panty & Stocking manga (which is set in a parallel universe) has an chapter in which Panty, Stocking & Garterbelt use a spaceship to fly to a distant planet. The ship can detect any changes to the ships weight to the microgram, as the smallest imbalance could prove catastrophic in hyperwarp. Panty compares Stocking eating habits to Sagittarius A*, the super massive blackhole at the centre of the galaxy.
KY7BTqt.png
The ships leukocyte lasers target the headhugger ghosts, and can unleash a 10 kilowatt laser blast (which is actually pretty unimpressive, but the trio are fine the next chapter, so I'll chalk this up to the writer not knowing scope).
i3fRms3.png
Panty, Stocking & Garterbelt are aware of R34 and erotic doujins. They are also aware of Evangelion, meaning they are aware of events in the real world, or Evangelion is a show in the Panty & Stocking multiverse (meaning there is a Gainax in the Panty & Stocking multiverse). Either way it's a meta feat.
LNMXqPe.png
Tagro (the writer of the manga) puts a reference to his own manga series in (Abnormal Physiology Seminar), but then Garterbelt interrupts that manga to bring a ghost fight, and then Abnormal Physiology Seminar interrupts PSG.
l36jnNa.png
zJ7JPKR.png
zFPj4Yz.png
All of the Ghost Files from the Panty & Stocking manga, which lists the sizes and masses of certain ghosts, and tells us some of the hax of thee ghosts (emotional manipulation), and helps further back up that ghosts are not restricted just to Earth (similar to the Trans-Homers in the TV series).
oEq8x0G.png

arGWMmx.png

32rojsw.png

FFzZvgp.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A Little Witch Academia comic by Yusuke Yoshigake (Assistant Animation Director (eps 3, 23), Assistant Chief Animation Director (ep 16), Design, Key Animation) set after the events of the TV series and the Enchanted Parade. The witches go to Mexico, Constanze throws a concert, an updated Gran Charion fights the Titan and Cthulhu appears.

pFATRw5.png

LHEeOpW.png

WCJQ4u7.png

x7NtAm4.png

8UXQjDu.png

MBx8pwE.png

yCAmTrQ.png

Rjnm7Ps.png

li3Uk96.png
This would mean that the Enchanted Parade either shares the same timeline as the show, or similar events happened in the show. It also means that updated Gran Charion > the Titan > Gran Charion (who scales to the Time Demon). Shiny Ballistia Akko, Lotte & Sucy should also be at least as powerful as Chariot in her Prime, if not stronger, as they drew upon much more belief energy.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Thinking back over Luluco again, and turns out there might be even more insane meta implications for Trigger-chan. As been over before, Luluco's love aura covers space several times, and she banishes the Blackholien to another dimension. This is impressive, but there's also even more going on here, so let's look at it in even more detail.

Luluco's final bullet she fires at the Blackholien to banish him from the universe is made from Luluco and Alpha Omega Nova's memories. Let's look over this via the storyboards (from The Art of Space Patrol Luluco). Take note that the Trigger itself is the Studio Trigger logo.
XpRHTiS.jpg
(Relevant text)
RrFG7KS.png
In volume #11, the memories of Nova and Luluco are rolled up and the final bullet is completed.
kBAEKHo.jpg
(Relevant text)
cUKLAGO.png
A white trigger floats on the pink back in Luluco's heart.
beaU0A0.png
When the light shines on it, it becomes a cosmic bright pink. Fragments from the Heart form a heart-shaped Ogikubo and spread. Inside is the original smooth white headquarters.
However, there's more. In The World of Hioryuki Imaishi Catelogue and the statement from Masahiko Otsuka from the 10th anniversary of Studio Trigger, Trigger is named for each animation being a bullet fired into the world (The World of Hiroyuki Imaishi Catelogue also lists every Trigger anime except Star Wars Visions - The Twins and The Elder, which hadn't been announced when it was first published; Darling in the Franxx is also on the list, but is mentioned that it's a collaboration with A-1 Pictures & Cloverworks).
etHgBMc.jpg
(Relevant text)
0AmhoGZ.png
Animation production company TRIGGER was founded in 2011 by Masahiko Otsuka, Hiroyuki Imaishi, and Kazuya Masumoto, who belonged to Gainax. The company name "TRIGGER" was named because "if the work is a bullet, I want to be the one to launch it." Starting with the companies first full-scale series "Kill La Kill," they have released numerous works to the world. It is one of the animation production companies under the holding company Ultra Super Pictures, and will be a group company with Sanzigen, which also handles 3DCG, such as " Promare" under the umbrella.

4rTYbhm.jpg
Studio TRIGGER will becoming 10 years old on August 22 2021. This was not possible without the support of our loyal fans. We truly cannot thank you enough. The world went through a series of events that was unimaginable 10 years ago. Even now, the world is still in a very difficult situation. While we cannot better the situation physically, we hope that our animation will bring everyone enjoyment and joy, even if only in a small way. With your ongoing support, TRIGGER will continue to fire bullets of animation for the forseeable future.
This means that each animation created by Studio Trigger is a bullet fired into the world, and Trigger-chan is the one who pulls the Trigger. This means that Trigger-chan not only has conceptual regeneration, but she can fire stories as ammunition. These stories include not only series like Darling in the Franxx (which is an outright universe where we see many galaxies) & Promare (which have alternate universes), but also Little Witch Academia (which has different dimensions and planes, both physical & spiritual) and Kill La Kill (which contains an infinite hierarchy of universes, each infinitely greater than the last).

What's more, this is consistent with Chief Over Justice and Midori reading the script to SSSS.Gridman before playing the roles of Alexis Kerib and Rikka's mother respectively (not only does Gridman have the real world in it, but Alexis Kerib is infinite years old). This would make Space Patrol Luluco among the top 3 or 4 most powerful Trigger series (along with Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill and possibly Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt).
OL93tw6.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looking back into Supernatural Battles again because I'm sure something insane is hidden in here. Chifuyu's power can be used to create matter and space itself.
1FUxYkE.png
A fourth grader who is always in the high school literary club for some reason. Always carries a stuffed squirrel "Lissen." Uses the terrifying ability 'World Create' to freely create 'new' matter and space at will.
The original kanji for the second part reads as follows.
物質や空間を自在に創りだす恐るべき異能《創世》を気の向くままに使う。
A run through of all the powers of the main heroes, including Chifuyu's ability to create matter and space, Tomoyo's ability to manipulate time, Hatoko's ability to manipulate the elements, Sayumi's ability to return everything to it's original state and Jurai's ability to createa a harmless fire.
厨二病を絵に描いたような高校二年生・安藤寿来をはじめとする文芸部の仲間達5人は、ある日突然異能を手に入れてしまう。勝気で明るく隠れオタクの神崎灯代、癒し系で天然の安藤の幼馴染・櫛川鳩子、大人っぽく文武両道の先輩・高梨彩弓、そして顧問教員の姪である小学四年生の姫木千冬。それぞれが時を操る能力、自然界の全ての属性を操る能力、事物を元の状態に戻す能力、物質や空間を創造する能力、と強大な力を手に入れる。しかしなぜか安藤だけは攻撃力のまったくない黒い炎を手から出す能力を授かる。それでも『異能』を得たことに大喜びする安藤。これらの力を使ってまだ見ぬ敵との戦いが始まるのかと思いきや、いくら待っても何も起こらない。かくして彼らは、日常生活のなかで異能を無駄遣いすることになる。
 と、そんな生活が続いたある日、部室に生徒会長の工藤美玲がやってくる。空気を読まない安藤が厨二全開の受け答えをするのだが、偶然真実を突いてしまい工藤の正体が露見する。実は工藤もまた、他人の異能を奪い取ることのできる異能者だったのだ。工藤は安藤を有能な人間と勘違いし安藤の異能を奪い取るが、灯代の機転でなんとか工藤に勝利する。そして工藤も内心怯えていたこと、さらに工藤に対し何者かがメールで文芸部を見張るよう指示されていたことが判明する。
Five members of the literary club, including Toshiki Ando, a second-year high school student who drew a picture of Chunibyo, suddenly gained a different ability one day. A cheerful, bright and hidden nerd, Akiyo Kanzaki, a healing and natural childhood friend of Ando, Hatoko Kushikawa, an adult-like senior of both Bunbu and Ayumi Takanashi, and Chifuyu Himeki, a niece of an advisor teacher. Each has the ability to manipulate time, the ability to manipulate all the attributes of nature, the ability to restore things to their original state, the ability to create matter and space, and the mighty power. However, for some reason, only Ando is endowed with the ability to get out of his hands a black flame with no offensive power. Still, Ando is overjoyed to have gained "different ability". I wondered if these powers would be used to start a battle with an unseen enemy, but no matter how long I waited, nothing would happen. Thus, they waste their talents in their daily lives.
 One day, when such a life continued, the student council president Mirei Kudo came to the club room. Ando, who doesn't read her air, answers with the full opening of the kitchen, but she accidentally pokes her truth and reveals Kudo's true identity. In fact, Kudo was also a talented person who could take away the talents of others. Kudo misunderstands Ando as a talented person and steals Ando's extraordinary ability, but manages to defeat Kudo with the wit of the lantern. It turns out that Kudo was also frightened, and that someone had been instructed by e-mail to keep an eye on the literary club.
Chifuya sends Jurai's hand through a gateway to somewhere else after it's cut off (and Sayumi cuts off his hand). When Jurai and Mirei have their hands cut off, we see said hands falling into a dark void (possibly another dimension).
lXApzc1.png

lXApzc1.png

Looking over the original light novels that the anime is based on, there are some more very noteworthy feats (although I don't know if all the light novel stuff scales to the show, but it's a good indicator for the context of some of the show feats). Chifuyu actually creates the wasteland that they went to to practice their powers, which includes a Sun.
“Chifuyu~ Make ‘Field’ for me, a ‘Field’!”

Suppressing my impatient heart, I asked Chifuyu.

“What kind?”

“Right… one of those wasted field that were background of near end of DragonBall just because they were too lazy to draw a city.”

“I don’t know.”

“Just normal wasteland then.”

“Okay.”

“Was that really necessary?” And Tomoyo’s criticism .

Chifuyu raised her hand towards the outside window.

Space in front of us began to warp inwards. The wall had disappeared and the scenery was changed. Instead of the normal scene of the school yard, a total waste land had appeared before us.

Her power [World Create] even has an ability like this. She first created a wasteland, then using her powers she turned the wall into the entrance to this world.

It’s an enormous power that could create literally anything and everything, but for us, we just use it to play around by creating ice skating rink or baseball arena.

“Nice. Hatoko, come here for a sec. let’s have a sham battle.”

“Right~.”

With Hatoko, we changed to outdoor shoes (there are spares in the club room) and step into the waste land.

Endless wasteland, with no human in sight. The bright sun in the sky above had brought down the scorching heat and dry wind was blowing on the ground.. In the rough wind of the wasteland my bandages fluttered.
In the show, Chifuyu's World Create is shown along with planets, a star system and stars in the background. This would imply that like in the novel, her show version can create entire dimensions.
fEcBx4b.png
Hatoko's light is composed of photons, meaning it's actually lightspeed. Jurai dodges one of her attacks narrowly and it blows up a huge rock mountain (I do not recall however if anyone dodges her light attack in the show).
Stopping like a villain, I turned around to face Hatoko.

Creating sorrowful, almost grief atmosphere, I opened my mouth.

“How long has it been since we faced each other… You…”

“Go Laser Beammmmmmmm!”

In middle of my line laser flew toward me.

One of her [Over Element]’s power, the power of light. The attack of heavily condensed photons!

“AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!”

Dodging the attack with desperate sideway dive, the laser that passed me only by 5cm went further ahead and destroyed a huge rock mountain.

If I must add a sound effect it’s [BOOOOOOOM———!] literally.

S-Scary……

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
All things must eventually return to LWA. Looking back over LWA again and I found some more potential big stuff. The Noir Rod absorbed the negative energy of the riots to the point that the Sorcery Units started overloading. The Noir Pixels then flew in huge numbers to the leylines (note we see far more Fuel Spirit being taken than from when Chariot scarred the Moon at her last show). They are then absorbed into the Noir Rod.

DGgHOdw.png

yaNv2dt.png

14Np7K1.png
Croix refers to this level of energy as being incredible, and says she couldn't even imagine that she was able to harness as much as she did.
XS8Jfzy.png
dK0naX7.png
The Noir Rod activates without Croix even turning it on.
guEicID.png
The Noir Rod then activates, which not only causes magic to stop working (outside routers and artifacts with their own self-contained magic sources) to vanish, including the leylines themselves, which vanish as Akko and her friends fall into the void and end up once more in the Forest of Arcturus (Finnegan & Holbrook also survive an incredible fall onto a hard surface and survive just fine).

Croix says that magic won't work in this location anymore, which implies what she did was just to the area of Blytonberry/Luna Nova/Forest of Arcturus and not all leylines everywhere.
Wy2hazq.png
However, each of these locations exists in a different dimension, and it was the leylines themselves which caused places such as the Forest of Arcturus and Luna Nova (or at least the space in which Luna Nova was built) to come to be via the superimposition of space and dimensions. Magic doesn't work in the Forest of Arcturus or in Luna Nova.
dSWyK9e.png

xNvFZnO.png
Croix commands the Noir Rod to teleport to the Forest of Arcturus, which it does (even without the leylines).

The Noir Rod continues to draw upon Noir Fuel Spirit Energy with the leylines gone.

(Continued below...)

Back