Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Visaka-class is a virtual lifeform created by the Anti-Spiral, and the most powerful entity in the Anti-Spirals armada (outside the Anti-Spiral themselves), far more powerful than the Ashtanga. It only appears in the novels and the script, so no images exist of it unfortunately. It takes the form of a great black dragon, comparable in size to the fake Nia (making it at least the size of a planet).
p4Y8b1o.png
kuCESDH.png
The Visaka-class wasn't detected by the Spiral Radars as unlike the Ashtanga it wasn't hiding in multi-dimensional space, but instead willed into existence by the Anti-Spiral, who control life and death.
TWYs8Vp.png
tQyuBbB.png
"It wasn't hidden, it was born," says LordGenome head. "The Anti-Spiral is the universe itself. It controls all death and birth. The isolated universe must have said that."
Like the Ashtanga, it can manipulate probability and perform random Schrodinger Warps.
RuxTVDf.png
The enemies attack was a hit even though it should have been completely defended by the Super Spiral Field.
"What do you mean?" Asked Yoko.
"I don't know. The Spiral Field is alive and well on the instrument."
Tetsukan checked the monitor and said.
However, the attack does not stop.
"But it's hitting."
Gimmy said while balancing the swaying aircraft.
"It's a probability negating bullet. The enemy is negating the odds that we defend."
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann unleashes Mega-Maelstrom Vortex Cannon bombardment across the space-time continuum which spreads across the universe. The Visaka is wounded, but it survives and attacks Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann via performing a short warp through Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's Super Spiral Field and directly attacking Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann.
c3cmWJm.png
XKwie3j.png
Gurren Lagann novelization - Volume 4 said:
It's a simultaneous strafing to a parallel space-time continuum. How charming is it? This machine thinks so and is fascinated.
jsBZaEe.png
zTfUlHu.png
In the wake of Simon's words, the guns of the whole body blew fire. The fires disappeared into empty space. After a moment when silence wrapped the universe again, a big explosion spread throughout the universe. The enemy reaction that the shards of the Vasuki class materialized dissapeared.
When there was a relief atmosphere in the second cockpit, the aircraft suddenly showed a big dragon's face on the monitor, and at the same time an alert sounded.
The Vasuki class wrapped around the body of Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann.
"Where did this guy come from?"
LordGenome's head answered the question of Dayakka.
"It's a short warp. It passed through the super spiral field and approached directly. It's a demonstration battle. All the other aircraft were individual."
The Visaka-class devours Spiral Energy, draining its target of power. It then returns the Spiral Power as a powerful shockwave, preventing the pilots from synchronizing with the spiral galaxies and depriving them of Spiral Power.
GrWrcx9.png
(It's a spiral-eating dragon I'll seal you, your spiral power.)
The voice of the Anti-Spiral echoed.
Severe pain ran into Simon's body.
The stronger the rotational force, the greater the damage received from the shockwave.
The nerves in my body seemed to burn out.
The same is true for the other crew members. Attenborough, Cybella and Tetukun were incapacitated one after another.
"What, this attack..."
Leeron moaned.
"It's a counter-rotating shockwave. It shocks the Spirals and prevents them from synchronizing with the spiral galaxy. It stops the manifestation of Spiral Power by blocking the force of will..."

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A Spiral Beings Spiral Power is directly output by the person in question, not just the mecha. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann directly outputs the power of the pilots.
e9ApSaK.jpg
eVcEIn9.jpg
The final form of Gurren Lagann emerged by super spiral space embodying Gurren Lagann recognition. It is also the strongest spiral weapon that can directly output the passengers abilities
A robot is just an amplifier for the power, the true power is with the bearer of the Spiral Power. This is why Simon exceeded the Neo Granzeboma in Gurren Lagann, and then Gurren Lagann on foot.
"あのクライマックスを見ると、つまりシモン自身がグレンラガンなんだ、という事が分かりますよね。
今石 そうですね。
── メカも合体もいらない、体ひとつでいいんだ、と。
今石 どうしてもそうなっちゃうんですよね。やっぱり、シモン自身に力があるという話になっちゃったから。螺旋力というのはロボットから出ているんじゃなくて、シモンから出ているんだという話になった時点で、そういう落とし方にしかならない。ロボット自体は増幅器でしかないから。"
"When you see the climax, you can see that Simon himself is Gurren Lagann, isn't he?

Imaishi: That's right. You don't need a mecha, you don't need to combine, you just need one body.

Imaishi: I can't help but feel that way. Because Simon himself has the power. The Spiral Power doesn't come from the robot, but from Simon, and that's the only way to drop it. The robot itself is just an amplifier."
Over his thousand year tyranny, LordGenome continued to accumulate Spiral Power, meaning he was even more powerful in his final stand with Simon than he was during the Anti-Spiral War.
91fwzQd.png
MsoQrRz.png
A hero who once challenged the Anti-Spiral as a warrior of the Spiral tribe. After a fierce battle involving the entire galaxy, he was defeated by the Anti-Spiral and he routed to Earth, and was just tired.
LordGenome, the lonely king who just kept suppressing humanity while accumulating the enormous energy of the Spiral in his body. However, such oppression by him will be destroyed by the blow of luck of the boy Simon selected by his daughter Nia. LordGenome, who was worried about the future of humankind and therefore continued to oppress people. In the heart, the smouldering Spiral soul shows a spectacular appearence in the last battle of the Anti-Spiral.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
While there is still a lot about Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann I wish to go over and hard confirm, going from the visuals we see in the final battle we can very much see another multiversal feat.
Z4ZKG8.gif

The moment before the two Super Giga Drills collide, we see the Amti-Spiral pocket universe is filled with galaxies.
9sBoc8M.png

The moment they clash all the galaxies are instantly wiped out.
UpXZqrw.png

Zoom out and we see no galaxies.
ByFrbUS.png

However, when it zooms out from that again, we see other galaxies in places where these galaxies would have been clearly visible before. Each zoom out is accompanied by a zoom in to the original point of the two Super Giga Drills, so includes space which should very clearly be visible in the first shots, but new galaxies have appeared in places they haven't.
ffjlZ4v.png

If that's not enough, here's a side by side shot of the second zoom out and a still frame of the zoom out sequence of the third zoom out when both are at the same distance.
FcyWpEO.png

Zoom out again and we now see many universes being sucked into the Super Giga Drills, but not in a time period long enough for the universes in the former shot to be sucked up.
YDHf0Sq.png

After everything collapses, including the field of space-time, there's then a burst of space-time and everything returns. We once again see galaxies where there were no longer galaxies in the very first shot.
OZlFSu6.jpg

So Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and the Anti-Spiral destroy not only the Anti-Spiral universe, but all other universe, including the field of space-time itself, triggering the Spiral Nemesis, then exist in the void with neither time nor space and then remake everything exactly how it was before.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is bigger than the universe. Not just the observable universe, but the universe. The only scale of reference to compare it with is galaxies, so the galaxies are drawn really small.
e98PYVk.jpg
gMEbUwy.jpg
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (99)
Nakashima: At this point, I'm not even sure if it's a robot anime or not. The last is the Evil Demon of the Great Goin (laughs). However, there is a feeling that it is bigger than the universe. It is said to be extremely huge.
Imaishi: The only contrast is the galaxy. The galaxy is drawn very small.
Nakajima: And there's even a dove flying around...... What kind of dove is this?
Imaishi: This is a pigeon that is historically necessary for anime (laughs)."
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is described as a "great universe class mecha" (or large universe class mecha), and its size far surpasses that of galaxies and globular clusters. It's Super Giga Drill shakes the Universe and goes beyond space and time.
IcaZb2H.jpg
The ultimate transcendance reached by Simon and the others in a Super Spiral Universe where the ultimate body recognition of a spiral warrior that unites all thoughts is materialized. It was born by in incorporating an attack with energy on the level of the birth of the Universe "Infinity Big Bang Storm" emmited by the Anti-Spiral driven Granzeboma as a spiral drill and combinging it with the Tengen Toppa gunmen. Wearing a giant flag like a cape, spiral energy swells all over its body it guarantees a human form. Its size is a great universe class that far surpasses galaxies and globular clusters. Under the sunglasses, the silhouette of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, looks small. In response to the Super Granzeboma, the Citimons give off their deadly "Super Giga Drill Break." This turns the whole body into a drill, and collides with the Super Granzeboma's "Reaction Super Giga Drill Break." The friction between the spiral that calls for evolution and the reaction spiral that shuts off evolution shakes the Universe and transcends space and time.
There are also implications that the galaxies seen in the final battle of the movie between Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and the Neo Granzeboma are universes unto themselves, and that even without the Super Giga Drills they were crushing them like snow flakes. However, I've yet to get hard confirmation of this (just suggestions and implications).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
And that is almost everything about Gurren Lagann now archived here too! I've a new book arriving tomorrow, so hopefully it has some interesting lore in it that I can share with you all. In the meantime, as we wait for Cyberpunk Edgerunners, another Trigger anime has been announced; Delicious in Dungeon. Based off a manga, it's a fantasy story where the heroes are out of food to eat, so they decide to kill and eat the monsters in the dungeon.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As promised yesterday, the new book has arrived! Yoko Portraits has arrived, and it actually not only has some nice stuff in it, but some new stuff. The first part of the book are pictures of Yoko, but there's then a segment where there's an interview with Yoko, who reveals all the pictures are actually photoshoots.
mu2fitB.jpg
(Relevant text)
UgWCqH1.png
Yoko's interview
Many well-known photographers competed and Yoko's photographs were taken at the beginning of the book. Interview with Yoko about each one. Let's introduce with comments from the person herself!
Yoko speculates that this photograph is based off an alternate Yoko in the Multiverse who goes to school and gets a job. The photo was also taken with the help of everyone in Team Dai-Gurren as extras for help.
Iq5XkgZ.jpg
08-09
A Dream Come True?!
I am a student and I am an office worker. Maybe there's a me from the Multiverse who goes to the school and gets a job. By the way, I asked everyone in the Great Gurren Team to create the passerby mob, so please check it out.
Yoko says that Nia is good at tennis, and somewhere in the Multiverse they might have become rivals.
D2kjORS.png
I'm good at tennis
I like playing sports, especially tennis. Surprisingly, Nia is also good at sports, and if we in Multiverse were doing club activities, she might have become a rival. After all, there is also an indominable demon coach (is it a leader?).
Another segment has that there's a multiversal radio station that receives radio waves from across the Multiverse, and Yomako has a segment on it where she answers peoples questions.
x0D6sIW.jpg
(Relevant text)
honqz61.png
A mysterious radio station that can receive radio waves from the Multiverse. Our teacher Yomako will solve the difficult questions sent be listeners! What kind of questions will you receive?
This is the Multiverse Universe Broadcasting Station. It looks like you have a lot of questions today. I, Yomako-sensei, will answer everyone's questions in the "O-shi-e-te Yomako-sensei" corner. So what's the first question?
Viral (or a version of Viral in the Multiverse) says that even as an infinite Beastman, Leeron makes him afraid (infinite beastman likely refers to the fact that he's immortal).
N2v4mhQ.jpg
(Relevant text)
pb5evm7.png
Mr. V in exile
Recently, I often feel strange gazes. And if you look back, there's him. That twisted human man (?)! At that moment, my body, my instincts, appealed with all my strength to the danger. "Don't get too close to him."... I didn't know there was an existence that would inspire fear even in this infinite beastman. Hey woman, do something about him.

Ms Yomako
I'm being stalked by Marilon...It's not a bad guy and it doesn't hurt, so it's ok. Next.
There are various different Yoko's with various different costumes in the Multiverse.
zs0XjNN.jpg
(Revelant text)
VyYvsGU.png
Costume 8>11
Clothing in the Multiverse
The appearance of Yoko in various possibilities in the Multiverse. Her bounty hunter looks like a gunman wearing a coat, and she carries a Remington M1875 on her waist. She also shows off her dress appearence.
After escaping the Galactic Spiral Abyss and the Multiverse, Yoko and her friends save Nia and face off against the Granzeboma, the embodiment of the Anti-Spiral.
8YYvHyH.jpg
(Relevant text)
OBBW47T.png
Photo Album 14
We won't give way to you!
Having survived the Galactic Sea and the Multiverse, we finally got Nia back. And the Great Gurren group, which became one, challenged the embodiment of the Anti-Spiral. During the battle, I sniped the Anti-Spiral's home planet, and I learned that they were also fighting with the determination to not back down! But! We believe in our tomorrow. Entrusting that thought to Simon's drill, we the Great Gurren Brigade, defeated the Anti-Spiral.
The Granzeboma is once again referred to as the embodiment of the Anti-Spiral, this time via an omniscient narrator.
rAdHQXB.jpg
(Relevant text)
UY9Tbsh.png
Even humans have bigger ones. We move forward for him!
The line that Yoko shouted when she challenged the Granzeboma, the embodiment of the Anti-Spiral, to the final battle. Not to mention the "big guy." Thanks to her mankind paved the way.
As always, I'll check over this in time with friends who can read Japanese if I need to iron anything out. There's also two other portrait books; one for Nia and another for Simon & Kamina, both of which I plan to check out. I will let you know when those arrive.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In the eternal quest for feats, I have come across some actually very interesting finds. To add on directly to the above, Yomako of the multiversal radio station throws a piece of chalk at a version of Kamina. This means that radio Yomako can throw chalk across parallel universes (this version of Yoko would have been absorbed into the Super Spiral Space, so it's fair to say that final battle Yoko and Tengen Toppa Yoko W Tank would have had this power too).
x0D6sIW.jpg
(Relevant text)
QlCKuGs.png
Mr. K from Jiha Village
A woman's buttocks are heavy...Wow! Chalk out of nowhere! This destructive power...it's dangerous if you hit it!

Ms. Yomako
...It's Yomako, not Yoko. Umm... Mr. K, not Camus. It's called "sexual harassment." Or rather, it's not a good question, yo! Shibakuwayo!! Good children. Sexual harassment is the worst. Remember it because it will be on the test ...Yes, who's next?
Kazuki Nakashima, in response to an article about wormholes, says that lifefibers can easily create wormholes, but then adds a "no" onto the end to imply he's joking (although given the hax displayed by lifefibers in the show and in If, we shouldn't dismiss it altogether).

Life fiber can easily warp because it is enough to prepare a wormhole and a string in space (no)

> A method to create a wormhole is devised - GIGAZINE
In another series of tweets in response to another article about 100 stars mysteriously vanishing, Kazuki Nakashima says that the stars could have vanished as a result of the Spiral-Anti-Spiral War, or have been wrapped up by a galaxy-sized Ooburoshiki (a kind of large cloth) or burned up in a Complete Combustion by the fire lifeform star, and then ends on saying his universe is full of possibilities. Although this is told in a sort of joking way, the fact that they're thrown out their as possibilities is definately worth keeping in account as what all of these beings are capable of.

螺旋族と反螺旋族の戦いの犠牲となったのだろうか。

>「100個の星が突然消えた」ことが判明、地球外生命体の証拠となる可能性も - GIGAZINE

それとも生命繊維銀河大風呂敷に包まれたか。

それとも炎生命体恒星が燃やし尽くしたか、プレゼンターの地球人類への新たなメッセージか。

(俺の)宇宙は可能性に満ち満ちに満ちている。
Could they have become a victim to the fight in between the Spiral Race and the Anti Spiral Race?

It's been established that "100 celestial bodies suddenly vanished", there's also the possibility that it'd become evidence of alien lifeforms-Gigazine

Or perhaps they've been wrapped into Life Fibers Galaxy Ooburoshiki?

Or perhaps the star of the flame lifeforms burned them up completely? Maybe it's a new message to the presenter's earthlings?

(My) universe is filled to the brim with possibilities
I asked a couple of friends who can read Japanese to confirm this, and they said yes, and the part about the flame life star very likely refers to a Complete Combustion (although I don't think he's seen Promare yet). This would also mean a boost for Galo de Lion (from star system level to multi-star system level). Also there are galaxy-sized lifefiber entities out there.

Cyberpunk Edgerunners will be released on the 13th of February.
Ne0OD8B.png
With less than a month until Cyberpunk Edgerunners and a potential event about Gridman X Dynazenon coming up soon, expect a lot more news soon!

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The countdown continues, and we have more and more information being unveiled. To start with, Gridman X Dynazenon has been confirmed for a release next year. Yuta, Rikka, Utsumi, Yogomi, Yume, Koyomi and Chise have all been confirmed to be returning via their voice actors. We also have a new visual of Yuta but without his connection to Gridman.

4ViMnZX.jpg
The manga version of Star Wars Visions: The Twins has been released, by the same artist who did the Little Witch Academia manga. I will look into this more when there's an English translation of the manga.

tKCjCAV.jpg
We also have more information on all of the major characters in Edgerunners (or at least those who're a part of David and Lucy's band). Maine is a veteran edgerunner and a former military soldier who dreams of making it big; none-the-less, he values trust and companionship with his friends over his own glory.

Dorio is Maine's second in command, and beneath her badass exterior she's soft with those she trusts.

Kiwi is an enigmatic and snarky edgerunner with a detachable jaw who serves as a mentor for Lucy.
https://twitter.com/edgerunners/status/1562062102973411333

Pilar is a comical and crude techie who teams up with his sister Rebecca to do jobs for Maine.
https://twitter.com/edgerunners/status/1562424491686318082

Rebecca is a short & trigger-happy solo who often works with Maine, and fights with her brother Pilar.
https://twitter.com/edgerunners/status/1562787120040726533

Doc is an unlicenced ripperdoc who outside his job as a surgeon, distributes black market goods to Santa Domingo locals, something which David is familiar with.
https://twitter.com/edgerunners/status/1563149266884780032

Pilar's dialogue is also mentioned in a shard in Cyberpunk 2077, in which he takes a job from Jose Luis.
JOSE LUIS: sup
JOSE LUIS: got some work needs doing
JOSE LUIS: u in?
PILAR: dunno
PILAR: how much u payin?
JOSE: whatever u want
PILAR: u win the lottery or somethin
JOSE LUIS: i wish
JOSE LUIS: loaded client, not skimpin on cash or gear
JOSE LUIS: but he wants it done quiet
PILAR: sounds too good to be tru
PILAR: somethings off about this
JOSE LUIS: nothings off
JOSE LUIS: ladrillo vouches for em
JOSE LUIS: so? you in or not? cuz i got others
PILAR: i'm in
PILAR: fuck it
JOSE LUIS: preem
JOSE LUIS: tell u the rest when we meet
JOSE LUIS: later
Replaying Cyberpunk 2077 and there's also a few things which may be of note in Edgerunners. The monowire, Lucy's weapon of choice, can bear loads of up to 3000lbs (1360.77711kg).
Kendachi Monowire
A weapon as discreet as it is deadly. Made for those who desire power but have no urge to flaunt it, this molecule-thin blade is manufactured by our teams of expect engineers in our state-of-art orbital facility. The Monowire can bear loads of up to 3,000 lbs and slices through armorweaves like butter-flavored scopspread. Rumor is, many officials at the Zurich Convention wanted this weapon banned and off the market. Now if that's not high praise, we don't know what is!
A swarm of over 7 million nano-bees attack Mulan, infesting buildings and moving vehicles.
KvKbNqv.jpg

QZz6pj3.jpg

SHOBmPf.jpg
No Limits Atoll created another 15 artificial islands (implying they've created islands before this). Each island has a surface area of at least 3 miles and each islands foundations can withstand a magnitude 8 earthquake. The owner of each island is allowed to set up their own laws and customs, as each island exists in international waters.
RYefePj.jpg

PoHlg7L.jpg

2jHpfNA.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kamina & Simon Portraits doesn't have nearly as much as Yoko Portraits, but it still has a few noteworthy points. Simon & Nia's love transcends time and space, and Team Dai-Gurren fight countless enemies in the Anti-Spiral dimension.
MeNdvIq.jpg
(Relevant text)
HLTMMjw.png
The feelings of Nia and I are connected beyond time and space. Tracing that bond, "Cathedral Terra" aka "Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren" jumped to the home planet of the Anti-Spiral where Nia was captured. However, in front of countless enemies, my friends where defeated one after another...I will never forget this minute, one second. Comrades who died... Take their regrets and turn them into strength! No matter how difficult the fight is, I will never give up! Nia, wait! I will win and return to Earth with you!
Simon carves his friends feelings into the body of the Super Galaxy to transform it into humanoid form, and swears to protect both Nia and the Universe.
KpJUsKm.jpg
(Relevant text)
GL3UUlx.png
Having carved my friend's feelings into this body, I evolved "Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren" into "Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann" and rushed towards Nia. The drill is my soul.... My drill is the drill that pierces the heavens. I'm going with Aniki and the souls of everyone in Team Dai-Gurren. Even if the power of the Spiral destroys the Universe, I'm not afraid of the unknown tomorrow and regret the present. I will protect you both. Neither Nia nor the Universe!
Kamina reunited with Simon and Yoko at the end of the Multiverse.
(Relevant text)
87nH9i6.png
Simon and Yoko, I never thought I'd see you again at the end of the Multiverse. Before I knew it, Simon had grown so tall that he was taller than me. I didn't know that the cloak and the glasses would look good together. Yoko is also going to be a good woman...Even if I didn't tell them to go, they seemed to know that we weren't the right guys to be here. That's why I'm a member of Team Dai-Gurren!
As Simon's friends are killed off one by one and he's helpless to stop them, Simon turns his regrets into strength.
6AoxlB2.jpg
(Relevant text)
E6X2KrS.png
"I will never forget this minute, this second!!"
While accumulating Spiral Power in the Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren, the companions collapse one after another. Having grown as the leader of the Dai-Gurren Brigade, Simon never lost sight of his responsibility. Simon, who silently endured that painful minute and second, took all his regrets and transformed them into strength.
The Anti-Spiral is astonished by Simons power, and the drill represents both Spiral Power and the infinite possibilities of humanity.
(Relevant text)
OZBaf7d.png
We're more evolved then we were a minute ago. If we turn, we move forward just a little bit. That's a drill
Simon replied to the Anti-Spiral, who was astonished by Simon's power. He seemed to have recognized that the drill is a symbol of Spiral Power and at the same time represents the infinite possibilities of human beings.
There is one more of these books for Nia, which should hopefully arrive next week sometime.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Less than a fortnight now!

The NSFW trailer has been released, and it is quite NSFW. Not only is it more graphic than any other animation Trigger or the Geek team have made, but it's also more explicit than the game itself. As for feats, we see people being exploded and ripped apart (these people being superhuman cyborgs) and bullets moving in slow motion with the Sandavistan implants in action.

A dub teaser trailer has been unveiled.

Faraday is a ruthless fixer with ties to Militech, and is established in Santa Domingo, and commissions Maine to do jobs often.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The latest Cyberpunk 2077 patch will add content relating to Edgerunners, including outfits, weapons, missions and more!

The English dub cast has also been released. Though the cast includes many professional voice actors, it also has the legendary Giancarlo Esposito (known for his roles in Breaking Bad and The Boys).

On another note, I've started reading Delicious in Dungeon, and in terms of feats & lore although there's not much so far, there's some nice stuff. Certain plants can crush peoples bones with their vines, and a giant bat was able to break through a brick wall when dead/dying. Being defeated in the dungeon means you're killed, and need to be resurrected. There's talk of places in the dungeon where space is warped by sorcery, and mention of demon worlds.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looking more into the Edgerunners videos in the leadup to Edgerunners. Bartosz Sztybor says that Edgerunners is "100% canon."

5:09
Pawet Burza: Is the story in Cyberpunk Edgerunners canon? So for those who have played the game should you play the game, watch the anime, or watch the anime and play the game like what's the...what's the way to go here? Can you experience both without experiencing one or the other?
Bartosz Sztybor: You can to both at the same time, but ah...It is canon. It's 100% canon, so if you play the game, you will feel like home while watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners. It's the same city...same streets, same cars, same guns. You will also meet the same characters, you know, from the game. I won't spoil anything, but I think if you're a fan you'll be totally excited.
9:12

CD Project Red wrote the script for Edgerunners and gave it to Trigger who animated it (though Trigger also has stuff in there they wanted to put into the anime that they contacted CDPR over, such as the holographic koi).
Pawet Burza: So what was Studio Trigger's involvement in Cyberpunk Edgerunners? What're they responsible for?

Bartosz Sztybor: We created a story and then gave all the scripts to Studio Trigger and they adapted it into anime formating, because...We wanted to created a very CD Project Red story. So grounded, gritty and especially character driven, but what we wanted to have was unique visuals and...you saw the trailer right?

Pawet Burza: Yep.

Bartosz Sztybor: Studio Trigger are the most stylish people in the anime business...Their storytelling is over the top, and the camera movement is like it's a roller coaster ride. So our story of their visuals it's a perfect thing.
16:56
Edgerunners takes place in the same timeline as 2077 (and by proxy the tabletop roleplaying games), and patch 1.6 of 2077 includes Edgerunners content that ties the game with the anime.
Pawet Burza: So we're talking about the present so we have the Edgerunners update whcih is freaking amazing. We saw the mashup trailer, with simularities between the anime as well as...what we kind of see in Cyberpunk 2077. Now...what will we see with this update that connects Edgerunnes to the world of 2077?

Gabe Amatangelo: So yeah, really fun cooperation with the anime as we saw just like stuff straight outta Night City world there in the game. You'll be able to get Martinez's jacket whereas...It takes place during the same kinda timeline they don't cross paths but we do have a quest that kinds of seeds in some of the stuff and some of the Easter Eggs from the anime. You'll be able to get a weapon inspired by the anime as well which is fun. So a number of different kinds of Easter Eggs and kind of tie-ins in that way.
As it turns out, Trigger has infact made a short trailer for volume 8 of Delicious in Dungeon, which does have an impressive feat in it; while Laios and his party are walking on water with some form of magic a huge kraken swims below them, and even brings up some waves on the surface (said kraken is bigger than several multi-story buildings).

xTJ4aXn.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Although we don't yet know how Edgerunners will fit into the Triggerverse, we are learning how Edgerunners will fit into 2077 (and the further roleplaying universe).
In 2077, you can get David's jacket and one of Rebecca's guns. Rebecca is also noted to have many guns.

2:08
Patrick Mills: These are both inspired by items from the anime. That's David's jacket, and if you watch the anime you'll know where she gets it, and that's Rebecca's...that's one of Rebecca's many guns. She has a quite large arsenal.
9:06
If you watch the anime, then you'll know why Rebecca's guns are in the place they are in the game. Alternatively, if you find them in the game first, you'll know why they're there when you watch the anime. CDPR then go on to say that Studio Trigger really put the effort in and that all the details aren't just thrown in there for a sake of a tie in, but pay attention to remain faithful.
Patrick Mills: And one of the things is we're not telling you where Rebecca's guns are for example, but if you but if you wanna find that in the game...if you watch the anime...it should help you figure out where the gun is in the game.

Amelia Kolat: Yeah, and if you find it before...after you watch anime you'll be like "oh that's why it's there."

Miles Tost: I love this kind of crossover stuff. Like the studio really pays attention that these things remain faithful and accurate. Not just like you know "ooooooooo" like a tie in just for the sake of a tie in but that players and viewers of the anime get equal fun out of it.
In 2077, you can find a braindance from the mind of the cyberpsycho from the first 5 minutes of Edgerunners, who kills a group of police before he's taken out by MaxTac. He's powerful enough to blast and slice the police apart, and uses the Sandevistan implants to take out a squadran of police quickly. The MaxTac forces are unharmed by his bullets (Whcih are powerful enough to explode someone and push a car sideways). the BD then ends on this sinister messege...
mu0QOEC.png
Having finished the first volume of Delicious in Dungeon, there's a few more things to note. Living Armour are strong enough to break swords against them, and can crack brick/stone with their strikes. Laios takes the sword of the stronger living armour (which is a colony of mollusks) and it becomes his favourite sword.

With all this said, I'm going to avoid all internet (except Netflix) until I've seen all of Edgerunners to avoid spoilers.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As I am a stereotype of myself, I have marathoned all of Edgerunners. In terms of how I enjoyed it, I'd say it was the best Trigger anime since Promare, and I'd rate it among my favourites. You guys are no doubt interested in the feats though, so here goes...
Most of the series doesn't have that many high end feats. Guns are powerful to explode someones head, and even to explode someones entire body. One Maelstrom member is able to swing a huge hammer around enough to damage the floor (which was made of either concrete or metal).

The feats that stand out in particular are bullets moving in slow motion when the Sandavistan is activated and Rebecca's guns bringing down palm trees. Cyberhacks such as pings and even overheats can work on dozens of people at once. Even though they can't physically keep up with the Sandavistan implants, individuals like the cyberpsycho who killed Pilar seem to still be able to perceive the likes of David when he's using it.

David is also noted to have an extra high tolerance for using implants, and he can use the Sandavistan several times a day (whereas most can only use it 2 or 3 times, he used it 10 times). David is also able to run with Lucy's weight with the Sandavistan activated. There's a few impressive explosions launched by the cyberpsycho who kills Pilar, but no one tanks them.

The last couple of episodes though though, feats start to really stack up. Arasaka planned to use David's high resistance as a test dummy for the cyberskeleton, a power armour that they hoped to use to tip the balance with their competition Militech. The Cyberskeleton is able to control gravity, and uses it to crush enemies (including several impressive craters that bring Militech armoured vehicles into the ground) as well as to levitate himself and others (like he does for the armoured car his chooms are in). David in the cyberskeleton solos an entire Militech battalion with dozens of armoured vehicles, including a basilisk (an armoured hover tank).

Bullets also bounce off David and possibly his companions when they're surrounded by Militech, and the armoured car of the heroes is quite powerful. It's able to fire harpoons and send other vehicles flying, and even launch an armoured truck, and takes an incredible hale of bullets from MaxTac.

Earlier, I said that the likes of V and Adam Smasher would likely scale to David as V can have the same implants (I also noted that Adam Smasher was somewhat similar in appearance to Vulcan). As it turns out, scaling based off similar tech isn't really relevant though, as Adam Smasher directly appears as the final boss, and fights David in the Cyberskeleton and wins, ripping the cyberskeleton apart. Both David and Smasher survive a fall which splatters Faraday (who doesn't survive the series, as I mistakenly said earlier. During their fight, Adam and David create a considerable explosion seen by Lucy from a distance, and Adam very literally carves Rebeccas brains in. Adam was able to keep up with David, having the same Sandavistan implants.

Travel and settlement on the Moon is shown, as Lucy goes to the Moon at the end (only she and Fargo survive).

As for any crossovers with the Triggerverse, I didn't notice anything on my first watch through. I'll see if there's anything else with further rewatches, or if anyone else notices anything.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I was starting to worry that it would never arrive...thankfully I was mistaken! Nia Portraits has finally arrived! This is the third and final book in the Portraits collection, and though this one doesn't have as much cosmology feats & lore, but instead it has something else surprising but welcome; meta-feats.

One of the photos is a what if scenario where Nia is piloting Solvernia against Team Dai-Gurren to fight for her father, but even as such Simon's words will get through to her even in this possibility.
uIWOoQX.jpg
(Relevant text)
7QW8hXN.png
You foolish people who disturb Father's reign. Nia, the first princess of Spiral king Lordgenome, will be your partner! Maybe I could be like this. This situation is me VS everyone in the Dai-Gurren team. But even in this "what if" battle, we should definately understand each other. No, no matter what kind of encounter you have, Simon will surely show you the way to understand each other. The Gunman I'm riding is my own custom machine. Also, thank you everyone at Gurren for their cooperation in filming.
The Anti-Spiral says that a photo book being read can cause explosive Spiral Power which threatens the galaxy, and must check every corner of the photobook.
pvu1e0F.jpg
(Relevant text)
CQuhO3N.png
Human beings who use Spiral Power according to their own desires. That work might destroy the galaxy. You might think, "it's just a photobook and the galaxy," but no! Absolutely no! Some people are starting to rapidly increase their Spiral Power in response to the publication of their photobooks. This Spiral Force will spread explosively, and Spiral Nemesis will occur. A photobook with high exposure will destroy the galaxy. Totally keshikaren. In order to protect the galaxy, I must check every corner of the photobook.
The Anti-Spiral dimension is a place where many galaxies swirl.
uRbkTDP.jpg
(Relevant text)
kBGyXOI.png
A captured Nia's holography projected in a different space where many galaxies swirl. Due to some kind of interference with the signmal wave, parts of the huge three-dimensional image covering the universe were missing.
(Relevant text)

DvESZWD.png
Nia wearing a jacket on her bare skin. The jacket is that on Simon, who found Nia trapped in the Anti-Spiral main planet. The bare feet spilling out of the jacket are glossy.
Anti-Spiral Messenger Nia judges the many civilizations of the Spiral People in order to stop the collapse of the Universe (interestingly enough, this would imply she would watch over more than just humanity and the Earth). Any dangerous items or hazardous materials will therefore be destroyed.
hWdHgWD.jpg
(Relevant text)
nRVdsjW.png
In order to prevent the Universe from collapsing due to Spiral Nemesis, Messenger Nia judges the many civilizations of the Spiral People (with irregularities)! Anything deemed dangerous will be destroyed. This is the hazardous materials handling system
Lordgenomes brain has knowledge of the Spiral Nemesis and the Anti-Spiral, but Messenger Nia says that this protector of the Universe was unable to protect the galaxy, let alone the Universe.
eNEl6e4.jpg
(Relevant text)
AtY4YYu.png
Even though he was defeated by Anti-Spiral, he sank himself into a sea of despair and boredom in order to protect the world... This Lordgenome is the guardian of the Universe. Even though he was destroyed once and regenerated from cells, only my brain has knowledge of the Spiral Nemesis and Anti-Spiral. It must be indispensable to modern mankind.

The Spiral King who was destroyed by his fellow Spirals. I never thought that I would be able to see you again in such a form. You were once defeated by Anti-Spiral, unable to protect the galaxy, let alone the Universe. It's ironic that the Anti-Spiral factor will be hidden in me, who was born as your daughter. But you and I never seem to get along. A head like this... It would be fine if it crashed into the Moon or the horn of a tofu and collapsed.
It will be annihilated.
Yoko figures have power comparable to a microcosm, and are deemed a threat to the Universe. Messenger Nia also seems to wonder about her own figures before she reminds herself that she's an Anti-Spiral messenger, and needs to destroy these hazardous materials.
(Relevant text)
lnKISRr.png
I'm sure Nia doesn't understand humans very well right now, and I think she's talking about the extinction of the human race. When I made the Aniki figure, Nia said, "if you put it in shape, I can understand it," rihgt? So, many of these beautiful girl figures! Nia, how are you?

Is it a form of so-called idolatry? However, the human form is the form that maximizes the Spiral Power. Even though they are dolls, they are entities that contain a power comparable to that of a microcosm. Therefore, it is inevitable to have a corresponding Spiral Force. Such a Spiral Nemesis will bring destruction to the Universe Even though there are many figures of a rifle woman wearing a naked costume, my figure is... No. I'm just an Anti-Spiral messenger. Anti-Spiral judged dangerous.
It will be annihilated.
Yoko Portraits is deemed dangerous and must be destroyed. Yoko also says that her own photobook was very well received.
(Relevant text)
8YrcdRK.png
You...you've become a boring woman before you know it, Nia. But you wouldn't say my photobook is dangerous or unnecessary, right? This photobook was very well received. Well, that's also because the model was good, but what. ♥

...Annihiliate.
The final item is Nia Portraits (as in, this very book). Messenger Nia deems it be sent to the Anti-Spiral homeworld for analysis (so the Anti-Spiral posses a copy of this book).
(Relevant text)
tMneEJh.png
Greetings, Messenger. Is my photobook wrong?

Spiral Nemesis will bring destruction to this universe. We, the Anti-Spiral, exist to stop it. This is the potential of this photobook. This photo collection will be sent to the Anti-Spiral homeworld for data analysis.
The Anti-Spiral are the collective consciousness of the Anti-Spiral race, who sealed away and defeated the Spirals long ago. When the Humanity Extermination System failed, Nia was recalled to the Anti-Spiral home planet to have her data analysed.
VDfN8mh.jpg
(Relevant text)
ZJ03sd6.png
[Anti-Spiral]
The collective consciousness of the Anti-Spiral tribe. Originally from the Spiral Tribe, they knew that their Spiral Power would cause the Universe to collapse, so they sealed their own Spiral power and defeated the Spiral Tribe. They use Nia, who has an Anti-Spiral factor, as a messenger to destroy mankind. When the humanity extermination system failed, they called Nia to the main planet and attempted to analyze her data in order to learn about the Earth Spiral.
GSvGLqz.png
(Relevant text)
[Isolated Universe]
A universe with an Anti-Spiral main planet. It exists between the 10th and 11th dimensions. Nia was captured after the failure of the human extermination system. It can be reached by sensing Nia's ring given by Simon and warping with the Spiral World Recognition System.
Anti-Spiral Messenger Nia can teleport anywhere via quantum teleportation.
6oEeGP0.jpg
(Relevant text)
gCGFSRM.png
[Messenger]
A virtual life form that awakens when the humanity extermination system is activated. The latent Anti-Spiral factor in her genes transformed Nia into a messenger. Quantum teleportation allows you to appear anywhere.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A big boost for Edgerunners (and further Cyberpunk); according to the officially licenced Sandevistan alcholol beverage, the Sandevistan slows time down to the nanoseconds. From what I recall, the TTRPG does also mention lightspeed feats, though as that was in cyberspace I assumed it was in terms of thinking speed and not movement speed. It also mentions it will let you "keep up with the hardes chromed-up rockstars out there" (likely a reference to Johnny Silverhand).

OAju9zg.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Characters from the Cyberpunk comics have cameos in the anime.

Now with that said, let's finally look at the Edgerunners content in 2077. To get David's jacket, you get a XBD which shows Norris going cyberpsycho. V then contacts Reyes to ask about the XBD and David Martinez. Reyes says that he remembers the cyberpsycho (Norris), and David was a legend that everyone wanted to join before he kicked the hornets nest.

7p2xF3I.jpg
GDHT4Dn.jpg
wfIm2dn.jpg
David was a true edgerunner, and his jacket is a legendary artifact.
ZWR2H52.jpg
Rebecca's gun is an epic item.
n1TvmqJ.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A friend told me about the SSSS.Dynazenon short story translation What Is The Power To Stop Conflicts (focusing on Chise), and to my pleasant surprise I discovered I actually own it in the short story in SSSS.Dynazenon Super Complete Works. First of all, here's the raws of the original scans.
00qxEAr.jpg

l1ab8RJ.jpg

cd3LQ6t.jpg

hWhsg7B.jpg

nNR7F5o.jpg

L8rdddv.jpg

OFGWktP.jpg

aBuj4mR.jpg
Now with that done, here's the translation of the short story (including words from the writer).

The short story has some very considerable feats, so let's look through them. Kaiser Gridman was born by combining everyone's power together.
Kaiju hasn't appeared in a while. Calm days have continued since Kaiser Gridknight, who was born by combining everyone's power, defeated a powerful monster.
Chise can communicate naturally with Goldburn, despite the fact Goldburn can't speak human languages. Chise also wonders what sustains a kaiju if they don't need to eat.
She don't think it fully understands human language, but she is able to communicate naturally with Goldburn.

Then Chise suddenly wondered.

It surely can't eat baseballs. However, she never thought if it can eat the same food as humans either.

So, how do Kaiju sustain their lives with?

Even though she become friends with Goldburn, she doesn't know much about Kaiju.
Goldburn swoops down at a speed not only faster than sound, but so fast that its speed surparses the laws of nature. However, Goldburn instantly stops when the new kaiju (still in its baby form) destroys the conflict.
It was at that time. It must have sensed Chise's confusion.

Goldburn, who was floating in the sky, let out a menacing roar and rushed straight toward Sizumu.

A sudden descent from initial speed to maximum speed that surpasses the laws of nature. An assault that leaves sound behind. No one can react.

".....N-....."

-NO! GOLDBURN!-

Chise's attempt at stopping it, which wouldn't have worked--- actually made it.

The tip of Goldburn's beak is slightly touching the ball-proof net and swaying.

It stopped its movement at the very last moment.

Rather than braking suddenly, it suddenly stopped like a movie where the stop button was pressed.
Sizumu can't control Goldburn, as Goldburn was born from Chise's emotions and is connected to her. Sizumu also contemplates how such a powerful kaiju as Goldburn was born from the emotions of a single human.
It wasn't something that could be done by covering her up, but even so, Chise stood with the airborne Goldburn on her back and resisted Sizumu with just her gaze. Just in case, she puts her hand on the grip of the metal bat that was leaning against the fare box.

"Nope. I tried to control that Kaiju before, but I couldn't."

"Huh? Control?"

Chise only brushes it aside and her protectiveness just gets stronger.

"I finally get it why. That Kaiju was born and raised by you..."

"Born... raised...?"

She looks at Goldburn, then to herself. Am I a mommy? While pointing herself.

Goldburn howls back in a dry confusion. It didn't think of Chise as its mother.

She turns back her attention to Sizumu, who's staring at the airborne Goldburn.

"And even now, that thing is tied to you... not only I can't control it, the monster is clearly refusing me... for that sake?"

Sizumu quietly narrowed his eyes and smiled somewhat happily.

"The emotion of a single human being can create such a powerful Kaiju..."
The baby kaiju being carried by Chise unleashes a countless number of particles from its vibration wave generator (antennae), and Knight and the Second stop in their attempt to attack it. It's also noted that it would be easy for Knight to slash the kaiju without hurting Chise.
Seeing the opening, Chise runs at full speed. In her desperation, she doesn't realize that the Kaiju she's holding in her hand unleashes Chaos Bringer/カオスブリンガー... an infinite number of particles from its vibration wave generator/振動波発生器官.

"Wait......!"

Sensing the Kaiju's ability being activated, Knight jumps and at the same time pulls out his sword from the scabbard on his waist.

Of course, with Knight's skill, it shouldn't be difficult to slash a Kaiju without hurting Chise, but----

"Wait! Knight-kun!"

Nidaime stops him and he forcefully lands in the middle of his action.

"Nidaime..."

Behind Knight, who looks slightly taken aback, Chise run without stopping.

"...you don't need to chase it. That Kaiju is weakened..."
Knight and the Second think on how their actions towards the kaiju made no sense (in that they didn't attack it when they originally planned to).
Even though that was Nidaime's remark, Knight is not the kind to go against his own beliefs. Also while she is soft spoken, Nidaime doesn't show half-hearted feelings to a Kaiju.

Why did Nidaime abruptly stops an attempt at attacking the Kaiju, and why did Knight agreed to her?

Both of them seem puzzled by their actions.

Both show minor discomfort at the thought of acting differently from what they wanted to do.
Kaiju heal by themselves.
"If you guys can control a Kaiju..... don't that make you know how to turn a Kaiju healthy as well or something?"

"Kaiju heal their wounds on their own and take their rests. If they can't do that, then their life expectancy will be over."
The kaiju Chise found has the ability to erase conflicts, which is how Goldburn knew to stop when it was travelling too fast for Chise's shout to catch up with it, and why Knight and the Second stopped their attempts to attack it despite deciding to just before. It's noted that only a kaiju can posses the power to erase a concept like that.
"Maybe the Kaiju you saw yesterday had the ability to erase conflicts."

"The power to erase conflict...?"

"Can't you feel it, the moment when your golden Kaiju suddenly loses its intent on hostility...... I believe that might happened because the Kaiju was here to erase any form of hostility."

He's right, it was too sudden. The reason Goldburn stopped attacking before it could hear her voice was because it was probably forced by the Kaiju's ability.

The reason Knight stopped chasing her was probably because the Kaiju she was holding with her hands did the same thing.

Conflict arises because living things clash with each other's animosity. A supernatural ability that erases the concept itself, which has no form――It was a trick that could only be done by a Kaiju.
This kaiju would have been able to halt the conflict of even Dynazenon had it appeared during it's fight with a kaiju (at least if it had grown up). So long as there is life, conflicts both big and small will arise. The baby kaiju that Chise found yesterday didn't have the power to change the world itself, as its emotions where too weak. Sizumu also says that kaiju are born from a human heart.
"Then, if it's because of that Kaiju yesterday... then there's a possibility that a fight between Dynazenon and a Kaiju can be prevented from happening again?"

"If that Kaiju had grow up properly, then that might have happened."

"Sorry to say this but.... that could've been a problem. For the Kaiju Eugenicists at least."

"Why? If Kaiju creates a world without conflict, I think that's fine."

She can't understand. Then why are these guys..... the Kaiju Eugenicists, manipulate Kaiju to destroy the city? Aren't these guys act with strong determinations to destroy the world with Kaiju no matter what?

"But...as long as something is alive, big or small conflicts will continue to arise. In order to erase all of them, it is necessary to change this world itself... but that Kaiju couldn't do it. I can only sense weak emotion from it."

"The birth of a Kaiju..... from a human heart?"

"True. It doesn't want to fight----that's why its emotion isn't strong enough."

There's no way that's true, if it eats more of naïve righteousness or so, Chise wouldn't have lived in a blessed world.

Any Kaiju that are born from the righteousness of a human heart are weak..... that's also the truth of this world.
Chise continues to strengthen her bond with Goldburn.
Still, she's able to deepen her bond with Goldburn.

Far from being hostile, she met a benevolent Kaiju that continued to erase hostility from the world.

Even so, she didn't think of it --Kaiju No. 9/怪獣9号-- as an existence different from any Kaiju that Dynazenon fought before.
The author notes that the idea for the novel came from Akira Amemiya himself during a meeting at Studio Trigger.
In fact, when I was writing this short story for SSSS.DYNAZENON Super Complete Works, I entered a meeting at Studio Trigger and the idea for Chise's side story is proposed to me from none other than the director, Akira Amemiya.

The director gave me a thorough and passionate explanation, and I was able to talk about various things, and it was a fulfilling meeting.

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to Director Amemiya and everyone at Studio Trigger.

It is still fresh in my memory that I went to the batting center which becomes the setup forDynazenon's "Sacred Land" after the meeting, which stimulated my desire to create. I was swinging the bat while chanting Strobe Memory (Maaya Uchida's song for Dynazenon's ending) in my head.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looking back over some Dynazenon calcs and I found antoher potentially huge feat; when Garnix is defeated and all of the space-time it took is returned, the Sun also returns (though oddly enough, it doesn't take the Moon).

1uJuxHz.png

AGmpG5o.png
The description of the Multiversal Labyrinth from the Gurren Lagann novelization, in which it's said even if someone finds out they're stuck in the Labyrinth that alone isn't enough to escape.
Ycpz97Z.png
(Relevant text)
Y2Irn3O.png
The Anti-Spiral points.
A distortion in space-time appears.
Everyone saw the crew of the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann overlaps and shakes.
Now their consciousness lives in a new universe. Even if they realize it is a captive universe, the moment they realise it, a new universe is born and they are captivated again. Intelligence is sad four. Their cognitive power gives birth to a new universe. It is confined to a world that may have been possible, a potato that may exist, and a chain of universes that is born the moment you get a job. As long as you have the intelligence to recognise the possibilities, you will never get out of this multiverse. No Spiral Power is activated.
The script description of the Labyrinth, which says that the Universe is fractal.
h7Wt84r.png
(Relevant text)
LF6jNUo.jpg
Anti-Spiral home world
Anti-Spiral stands in front of Nia. Anti-Spiral intelligence is sad, irregular one Nia. The spirals who came to help you are all trapped in the multiverse. It is confined in the chain of the universe that is born at the moment of recognition.
The universe where the Simons are present branch one after another, and the Super-Galaxy Gurren Lagann body that spreads like a fractal tree is blurred and the eyes are blind.
Anti-Spiral standing there. He has the intelligence to recognise the Anti-Spiral potential, and the Spiral Power that can never escape from this multidimensional universe will not be activated. They're done.
I've read volumes 2 and 3 of Delicious in Dungeon, and the feats are starting to pick up. The Undyne can shoot water from itself with enough force to puncture through someone and to shatter stone (this is not only a strength feat, but also a speed feat). Senshi and Namari manage to trap it in Senshi's pots which are made of adamant (a metal which can break dragon bones). Marcille causes several impressive explosions several meters across, including a water burst. A kraken tanks one of her explosions unscathed, and attacking the kraken with swords and axes only just breaks its skin (including Kensuke the slug sword and Senshi's slashes). Senshi takes down several goloms made of ground and jumps up them and attacks them.

Inside Living Paintings is what looks to be a shared world of illusion. Laios enters several to arrive at several different points in the worlds history, and a denizen of this world even says that he appeared at several key points in time. Food eaten in Living Paintings vanishes when you return to the real world. Creating and maintaining dungeons is noted to be a great art, and to look after the ecosystem of a dungeon would take great calculations (which are no doubt done by the magician who is said to have took over the golden country). The dungeon is also said to be shifting.

Kensuke shakes whenever there's another creature that might threaten it, and ghosts are intangible. Undyne are noted to be a high source of mana (magical energy).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There's an upcoming Trigger Night (a special event which celebrates Trigger), and to celebrate it, Imaishi drew Trigger-chan with the weapons and artifacts of almost every Trigger protagonist (including TTGL & PSG). She has Simon's core drill, Panty's gun, Inferno Cops gun & badge, Ryuko's scissorblade, Jurai's Dark and Dark, Agata's Kiznaiver, Kenji's shuriken, Akko's Shiny Rod, Yuta's Acceptor, Lio's Burnish Flames, Michiru's basketball, Yogomi's Dyna Soldier and the Edgerunners logo (she also has a gold symbol on her collar which could be in reference to either Satsuki or Zero Two).

rIw2P8Y.jpg
Also something else I've realised; the picture Trigger have for their Twitter avatar (as well as their Twitch Account) has Trigger-chan using frames of herself as bullets.
NJfFhfC.jpg
On another note, though this may not be connected to Trigger as Shigeto Koyama has also worked on non-Trigger anime (such as several Bones series), but Shigeto Koyama who does many character and mecha designs for Trigger (Ninja Slayer, Promare, Darling in the Franxx) will also be working on a manga anthology for Marvel coming out next year.

Back