try to weird me out.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
pretty simple, send me the weirdest shit you know and i will rate them from 1 to 5 with 1 being an absolute joke and 5 being genuinely one of the weirdest things i've ever seen. anything from a video, an image, a website, whatever. should mention that i'm pretty jaded and i've seen a lot of the big ones. obviously don't post anything that would break the rules (this excludes a lot but unfortunately, these are the confines we must endure). i will not give a rating to something i have already seen.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't post that video of a mantis eating a Japanese's woman's nipple here

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't post that video of a mantis eating a Japanese's woman's nipple here
thank god for that. makes me think of the video of that lady eating a live mantis

1/5
sorry ral. i've seen this guy's other stuff before too. doesn't faze me

I'm a guy who has D Cups.
1/5

[Imaginary link to an incredibly graphic/educational reconstruction surgery video on Youtube]
think this would just be unpleasant rather than weird, i've seen some surgery videos though. a little anxiety inducing

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I am deeply offended.

Not offended but disappointed, I fully expect jane to objectify and try to define me... but you? A fellow weirdo and a general painfully average dude to wrong me so wrongfully... It's wrong and unjust.
What are you going to do about it then? :pepesip

i depended on you.
I'm not sure what I consider weird to be that shocking to most people, in fact my views on what's creepy, haunting or even scary has nothing to do with shock or gore value nor does it have to be some deeply rooted primal fear. For me the things that creep me out are rather anything I personally cannot justify or grasp, not some fear of the unknown as the recent Lovecraft followers tend to point to, I am haunted by anything that confuses or breaks rules I thought unbreakable. For example body horror is quite logical to me, disgusting and shocking maybe but still part of reality, same goes for anything violent or vile, it's a fact of existence and nature, nature is not scary because what we find scary is anything that can cause us harm, it's all logical. Things that mess with your very personality and mind however are far more sinister to me, in a way a loss of self or control over your own thoughts is something I would fear a lot more than having worms in my brain. I guess I never got drunk or did drugs because of this. I was born in a religious setting and while my mom and grandparents were some of the more free thinking of the churchgoers here and my dad was straight up a textbook definition of an atheist (he literally flipped off the sky once just to piss my mom) I later found my faith both personal and logical, it makes sense to me on both a spiritual and scientific level, that doesn't mean that things I was taught in church didn't break my sense of "being in control by knowing", things like heaven and hell were so deeply alien to me that they acted much like how cosmic horror does to people now, I believe there is something more outside this reality but I also personally have no desire to dig into what lies beyond, I am content with what is around me and more than happy to live a life of studying and admiring this universe while I am alive. For that reason I am much more prone to being weird out or creeped out by minor things that make no sense to me as a person, things that break both my reason and intuition.

That being said... this fucking music video has been a constant but subtle sore wound inside my very being since I first saw it when I was 17.

Dwimmerlaik

Changer of Ways
One of the worst yet somewhat-within-a-certain-boundary thing I can think of is the guy scooping up a of handful maggots from a dead moose, eating them and vomiting almost immediately afterwards

It's incredibly easy to find with that description if you desire to see it

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure what I consider weird to be that shocking to most people, in fact my views on what's creepy, haunting or even scary has nothing to do with shock or gore value nor does it have to be some deeply rooted primal fear. For me the things that creep me out are rather anything I personally cannot justify or grasp, not some fear of the unknown as the recent Lovecraft followers tend to point to, I am haunted by anything that confuses or breaks rules I thought unbreakable. For example body horror is quite logical to me, disgusting and shocking maybe but still part of reality, same goes for anything violent or vile, it's a fact of existence and nature, nature is not scary because what we find scary is anything that can cause us harm, it's all logical. Things that mess with your very personality and mind however are far more sinister to me, in a way a loss of self or control over your own thoughts is something I would fear a lot more than having worms in my brain. I guess I never got drunk or did drugs because of this. I was born in a religious setting and while my mom and grandparents were some of the more free thinking of the churchgoers here and my dad was straight up a textbook definition of an atheist (he literally flipped off the sky once just to piss my mom) I later found my faith both personal and logical, it makes sense to me on both a spiritual and scientific level, that doesn't mean that things I was taught in church didn't break my sense of "being in control by knowing", things like heaven and hell were so deeply alien to me that they acted much like how cosmic horror does to people now, I believe there is something more outside this reality but I also personally have no desire to dig into what lies beyond, I am content with what is around me and more than happy to live a life of studying and admiring this universe while I am alive. For that reason I am much more prone to being weird out or creeped out by minor things that make no sense to me as a person, things that break both my reason and intuition.

That being said... this fucking music video has been a constant but subtle sore wound inside my very being since I first saw it when I was 17.

hmm. 1/5

One of the worst yet somewhat-within-a-certain-boundary thing I can think of is the guy scooping up a of handful maggots from a dead moose, eating them and vomiting almost immediately afterwards

It's incredibly easy to find with that description if you desire to see it
i'm good but i would probably give that a 2 maybe, perhaps a 3. makes me think of blowfly girl

Back