Turbo mafia games

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It’s very clear, until the community growth stabilizes and we gain more active players, we can’t host incredibly large games like most forums can.

Which is why 6 players minimum will be our temporary solution. (But feel free to host bigger games, just know signups and activity will take a while.)

And also, rewards!
What those will be are up to you guys, but we’ll have to let you know if it requires implementation that our King Coding Wizard Ral will be more than happy to work on.

We will have rewards for hosts and the top 3 players.
Right now, we are looking for people interested in hosting these games as the activity driven posters are the core of the games aswell.

Sigismund

Im down to play, not really a host tho.
I have a long distance relationship with sobriety, tends not to be the best thing in a host lmao

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Even in larger forums it has been difficult to host mafia games the reason is simple the same userbase have been playing for over a decade the news one have not shown eequal commitment . I also observed kids these days have lot to choose with online rpg games .

I would vote for format change like audio mafia to bring innovation to these games or host Among us to bring interest back in good old text based games.

I think having a smaller, quicker game is perfect.
The fact these huge games take at least a week to finish make the stakes feel too high, and cause people to take it too seriously (in my opinion).
As a newcomer, that level of seriousness is off-putting. Turbo mafia would feel much more casual and therefore be easier for people who haven't played before to get into.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Even in larger forums it has been difficult to host mafia games the reason is simple the same userbase have been playing for over a decade the news one have not shown eequal commitment . I also observed kids these days have lot to choose with online rpg games .

I would vote for format change like audio mafia to bring innovation to these games or host Among us to bring interest back in good old text based games.
I have a vision for an add-on that has an Among Us sense of objectives and we could use threads here to talk about those games.

Voting and whatnot would be done through the game (created by the user via add-on) and make it fully customizable.

Discord had/has a mafia bot, so something that ties well with forums would be a good place to start in order to keep this community alive and outside parties interested.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Audio?

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
oh, interesting
could be very intriguing
:hm

i was thinking vocaroo to start with honestly, i have some great vocaroos in the past with some interesting narration

Yep we can do that. I ll ping you up i know a exact person who does live mafia in other site. If you guys are interested do tell me .

Reactions: Ral
Back