TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Fate-stay_night.jpg
img_main_pc.jpg
ggwzf3cpvhj71.jpg

Welcome to the Nasuverse General Discussion Topic!
I didn't want it to feel like a FGO only type thing so I had to include pics from Tsukihime and Fate Stay Night as well...
Nothing I can do about the sizes but whatever, welcome! And avoid the Tiger Dojo, that can be a killer!
EDIT:

As he re-created his Respect Thread here, I'll just add the link instead:

And the WEBMs of the various animated features of the Nasuverse(but primarily Fate because of course... for now)

And the Blogs of the Feats Part 1 is here:

Of course this is all ChaosTheory's stuff not mine so yeah thank him for giving us easy access to all of this major stuff.
Hopefully this is more than enough so we don't have the usual issues of people trying to go the downplay/wanking train and/or having to continually explain the obvious shit again and again.

And finally, here are the Youtube Channels I primarily use for the various Hyperlinks and other stuff:

First one is from JasonDoesWhatever

The second is from Pokedude900 of GameFAQs fame.

Both practically chronicle all of FGO including Main Story, Events and Interludes. Be sure to hit them up if you like how they chronicle stuff.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Just remember you know what's dangerously OP? Giving Saberlot the Jeweled Sword of Zeltrech with his Knight of Owner ability. UNRIVALED for a reason.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Shit...ain' there any way to copy past the whole thread from potato forum to here ?

I ain't sifting through my 800+ comments to fish the important crap.

I think i'm gonna take a back sit this time around and just post occasionally.

Shit...ain' there any way to copy past the whole thread from potato forum to here ?

I ain't sifting through my 800+ comments to fish the important crap.

I think i'm gonna take a back sit this time around and just post occasionally.

Nope as far as I know.
It's better to just start anew rather than try if you didn't have any way to easily set shit up.
I can potentially grab what you got from the Tsukihime Remake but not much else.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
At least someone should archive the thread on the potato forum and threadmark the archive link here, first thing, just to have it as reference cause i will loose my shit if i have to re discuss shit here that i covered multiple times on the other one.

At least someone should archive the thread on the potato forum and threadmark the archive link here, first thing, just to have it as reference cause i will loose my shit if i have to re discuss shit here that i covered multiple times on the other one.

They don't have threadmarks here yet but I did run it by them:

I will bring this here though and I plan on atleast trying to fully bring in everything there that some haven't nailed down yet but it's going to be a bitch especially since ChaosTheory or Crimson King among a few others aren't here yet to bring in their scans, feats and such.

To start it off with basically bringing in the stuff you brought from BL from the Tsukihime Remake(To show I won't be lazy about this):
Also some interesting tidbits :

Credit to BL

- The DAA's organization has existed for 3000 Years.
-The Church preps around 100 years to even attempt to seal a DAA.
-Apparently they only managed that twice . Used to be one was El Nihat or Nahat but that might have changed with the new version.
- Dark Six are apparently mentioned and preparing so either Tsuki 2 or a possible shoehorned FGO plot point might be possible.

Also this :

Idea Blood :The quality of the blood that makes the Ancestors what they are, and a foundational commandment etched on their soul.

The dead apostles who inherited this blood would always rise up to become Ancestors no matter their rank; Arcueid compared it to a "crown".

On the other hand, a millennium-class foundation is needed for the 原理血戒 to function, and even if a dead apostle with hundreds of years of activity were to inherit it they would be crushed by that curse. Properly speaking it was not something that Vlov could withstand, but thanks to a technique given to him by a certain dead apostle as well as his desire for revenge against that person he managed to retain his sanity until the end.

also the apostle entry makes reference to apostles with ideas. for example, the idea of "fruit", the idea of "castle, in other words, kingdom", the idea of "sword", the idea of "scorching" which is sealed in the church, the idea of "four limbs", and the idea of that flameguy's parent

In layman's terms i guess you could think about it as DAAs version of magic crests.

Ok, extremely shitty machine translation of :

Marble Phantasm :

"Temporary rewriting of physical phenomena. Free manipulation of natural phenomena, heat in space. This is the natural right of the True Ancestors as the tactile senses of the stars.

It is the right of creation. No matter what kind of magic you have mastered, humans are far behind you.

"But at the same time, you can't interfere directly with humans either.

But at the same time, you can't interfere with humans directly, because humans who have evolved to be prosperous, learned, independent, and wise are already a different classification from this planet.

"This is the power of the true ancestors. An imaginary embodiment that can remake the surface of the earth as it wishes as the touch of a star.

It's over for this city. This realm is finished. The buildings and creatures will be transformed. From four-dimensional to two-dimensional, they are crushed and swallowed. From event transformation to event storage. What comes after that is the inland sea of stars that have given up on you and moved on. Praise. Fear.

Event storage :
Again, credit to BL:

Event storage

An ability of the True Ancestors, the planet's sense of touch. The conceptual and physical storage of things reared on the planet's surface. Every creature that has appeared on the face of the planet——it is something that requisitions textures.

In terms of Divine Spirits it's an ability on the level of an Authority, but since this an Authority of the planet it is a 'system' rather than a 'skill'. The
重力圏
gravitational sphere
that appears at Arcueid's feet when she had become a
光体
luminous body
was of a scale great enough to store the entire planet's texture.

"Of course. This base is no exception. If it were another ancestor's principle, it would be able to compete with it, but in the face of her principle, my wards are as good as paper.

After all, it is a transformation of events that stops even time.

No, it's the flattening of time that makes it so.

The city itself is turned into something metaphysical and confiscated, and the things left behind remain as part of the planet.

It's a unique ability to initialize the planet. It can no longer be called a power.

There is only one thing in this city that can withstand that phenomenon."

"What?"

In the back of my eye socket, a signal runs that doesn't belong to me.

...... Damn it. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it's a good idea.

"I'm not sure what to do. Did you hurt yourself somewhere?

"...... No, I'm fine. My spine is still creaking, but I'll get used to it. I'll get used to it. Do you understand what's going on here?

"............"

I'm not sure what to make of it.

"I'm sure it's a function of the ancestors losing sight of what they were doing. Whenever True Ancestor manifests her abilities in the <book>, the world switches to an environment more in tune with her.

"It's as if this land has been reclaimed to become the environment she wants. The only thing that remains is the remnants of the city. The walls that are appearing are probably the ones she is building.

And the original city has been put away somewhere else as an unwanted foreign object.

"Put away... the whole city, the whole creature?

"Yes. Everything that lives on the surface of the earth, down to the bacteria.

The only exceptions are Tono-kun, whom she rejected as a foreign body, and me, who had put up a barrier.

"The only exceptions are Tono-kun, who was repelled by her as a foreign body, and me, who was putting up a barrier.

It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your money. I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that. It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.

This shit is absolutely insane.

Credit to BL and whoever extracted the script.

Last edited:
Ciel's got gains as well.

Credit to Leftovers :

Calvaria's Star

An angelic wheel deployed in the stratosphere, blazing with focused sunlight.

A reflector created with magecraft. The 50km long, 10km wide blade of light beaming towards the surface can be compared to an aurora possessing mass, or a guillotine of light. It is High Thaumaturgy that Ciel came up with after defeating an Ancestor who was a swordmaster; apparently she uses his Idea Blood to initiate it.

After firing at full power against Arcueid the remaining magical energy was used to fire one last shot, and it was this move that turned the tables in the endgame.

Let's see how people try to downplay this one.

Ok , new shit.

As per usual. credit to BL for the translations and summaries.

So Ciel can also use this :

Cathedral (Bounded Field)

A phase-transforming, isolation-type bounded field developed to contain Rank Ⅸ Dead Apostles.

It originally belonged to the Ancestor signifying kingdom, and was a wall with a 30km diameter that isolated everything it enclosed from the outside world. Compared to the original, Ciel's version is a conceptual barrier that can only contain a single instance or kind of object.

On the other hand, it possesses a space distortion function that the original lacked, allowing the user to alter the size of the space within at will. As this High Thaumaturgy demands a special sort of magical energy to be used, it cannot easily be used repeatedly.

Some of her old shit has been updated.

Black Keys

The essential equipment carried by Ciel. A sacrament of the Church crafted on the basis of the provisions for mourning and burying the dead. Since regular attacks have little effect on the heretics bearing the curse of immortality, these were devised with the goal of properly reverting them to corpses and returning them to dust.

Pages torn from a book of holy scripture are fixed into the shape of hilts with magical energy, which is then passed through those hilts during battle to form the blade portion, shifting into automatic baptism mode.

They are mainly used for throwing, and generations of users have devised many throwing techniques such as shadow suturing, time jumping, the iron plate effect, cremation rite, internment rite, and conclave.

Seventh Holy Scripture

A treasured holy relic created by the Holy Church to demonstrate the Lord's power, though for a long time there was no one to use it. The embodiment of a miracle crafted by human hands. A conceptual weapon structured into a scripture a thousand years ago by luring a rare phantasmal species still lingering on the surface and forging divine iron by casting the girl who served as a lure into the fires of the furnace.

Soul-smashing ー that is, starting with execution, all the possible causes of death that may befall a human are inscribed, while the divine iron's natural frequency chants a baptismal admonition against them.

As an anti-vampire weapons platform it can assume six basic weapon forms, using the horn of a unicorn as the backbone. It can operate as a gunblade, bayonet, greatsword, and armour, while it can also be deployed as a ballista.

Now some tidbits from Ciel and Shiki vs TM Vergil.

-Vlov apparently can freeze up the entire city with his Principle. ALso his ice is cold enough that the environment inside the barrier apparently is described as colder than any place in the natural world
-Ciel can maintain that shit with her version of Cathedral if i understood correctly.
-Ciel also wears an armor called Torture Instrument: Virgin Pain who she can't take off untill she's dead but she also cannot die until the armor itself affirms wheter she's a witch or not (weird). This applies to all who wear it and is the reason why Ciel can survive the cold ( might be a moot point due to her powers anyway)
- Shiki manages to kill Vlov's Principle with his Mystic Eyes.

Here are some better descriptions of "Inflation" and "Astral Body" actually translated by a human being and being put into context through the dialogue in the game.

Credit to Petrikow and BL

Astral Body:
Credit to BL :

"Luminous Body

Rapid expansion (Inflation). A phenomenon more simply called "Luminous Body".

An excited state only possessed by True Ancestor royalty. When a True Ancestor's body is completely destroyed by some means, this reaction is said to occur. It was the result of Arcueid, a "small yet massive being", losing the container called 'body' and consequently having the compressed magical energy released, causing the scale of her existence to expand. Arcueid's consciousness exists at the core of the light, but since the barrier called 'body' doesn't exist, it is a state where among the excess amount of magical energy "an image of herself as she imagines it" is projected and diffused.

If a True Ancestor still brimming with magical energy is imperfectly destroyed, it will reemerge through just the energy that had been stored within its body and destroy human settlements in the form of a calamity, as a revenge mechanism. Inflation does not occur with Arcueid having her power stolen by Roa and fatally wasting away, but the Arcueid in Ciel route who killed Roa, was troubled by the bug that was her love for Shiki, and could no longer control her bloodsucking impulse could cause this phenomenon. Or rather, ended up causing it."
Roa: That is an "Astral Body".

Shiki: Astral Body?

Roa: An excited state which only the True Ancestor royalty possess. It occurs as a side effect when the True Ancestor, by some method, has their physical body completely destroyed.

Roa: Elesia exposited about it, right. When it (Arcueid) is active, it's output is "always limited to one degree above the opponent", but that is not an expression of its all-powerfulness, it is a mere shackle.

Roa: The limiter known as the physical body is taken away from her, in addition, in the case that her mental activity does not abate, suppression over her power is undone. The Magical Energy hidden within the physical body is diffused, and the limits on the energy drawn from the surface is released.

Roa: That is Inflation --- Expansionary Astral Body Phenomenon.
While originally staying in the planet's interior, the "soul" meant for prolonged management of the planet leaks onto the surface, a system failure that must not happen. Let's see, putting it simply, a self-cleansing function... no, retribution mechanism, by nature against consumerist civilization.

Shiki: So, basically...

Roa: I apologize. I did not consider your intelligence level. Basically, a rampaging, magical energy spilling, out of control shit-fucked state.

Shiki: Oh I see, my bad, huh! I get that by just looking though!

The actual city's extent and the current city's extent are different?

Roa: The Astral Body's influence. This city is becoming an uncertain world due to the Event Storage. Approaching her, the world's center and furthest depths, is difficult. It seems the world itself is showing discretion, and distancing itself away from her.

Shiki: C'mon, wording!

Roa: It's a conveyor belt.

Roa: I advised to not approach from the front. The Astral Body's Mystic Eyes are in a different league from a Dead Apostle. Even if you do no meet her gaze, simply by being "seen" by the Princess, your whole body will freeze up and be captivated. This body is not only yours. Falling to death ought be be avoided, no?

Shiki: Is that so, then can I ask something!? Even if we go around and approach like this, what do we if she starts moving!?

Roa: A foolish, yet reasonable question. Do not worry. The Astral Body won't move. I told you, that thing is like a system. Though formed like a lifeform, it cannot become a moving body. Perhaps it can do some slight fine tuning or transforming, but it will not move from that spot.

The Astral Body's surface was indeed hot, but did not have enough heat to burn the skin, in addition, it had definite texture. It existed as proper matter.

When seen as a landmark from afar it did not seem to be a lifeform, but the impression when touching it directly with one's fingers was different.

The feeling was that of "tough rock" but also "flowing water".

Though the Astral Body's skin was certainly tough, it was not the toughness of rock, but rather smooth and pleasant.

As though a beautiful porcelain of sorts.

Inflation :

A never before observed amount of Magical Energy density.

The heat of the absorbed Events are being condensed until the extreme point.

It was, in a manner of speaking, a type of Principle.

All the information in this region was compressed to the 10 to the power of minus 35 meters extreme point.

The celestial egg will cause absolutely no irregularities as long as it is within the inner sea of the planet, the Conceptual Dimension.

However, when it appears materially, the vast amounts of energy are not possible for the extreme point to contain, and it rapidly expands.

What is in Astronomy called Inflation, indicating the beginning of the universe.

Roa: That is mere light. It is just a natural phenomenon, unfit to be called life. Yet, the brain still distinctly perceives that it is Arcueid. I know not the circumstances or the reasoning behind it, but that light is Arcueid herself.

Shiki: But why? Just what happened for it to become like that?!

Roa:
Inflation
Expansion Phenomenon
. Theoretically speaking, it was predicted things would become "like that". For us, it has no merits whatsoever.

Last edited:
Alright so that's some of the more current shit, I'll look for shit in the past and bring it over here throughout the days on top of my LB Archives, is that cool with you @Type-Rey ?
I WON'T be bringing stuff over from ChaosTheory as he has his shit saved up so I don't need to do that, I'll probably do it with Crimson's depending on if he'll do it himself or not but we don't have full on blogs either here yet(but it is something to be added in the coming days with Threadmarks.

If I can find the pastbin for the info from CMII(As it's basically gone from where I was looking for it in the Fanverse version), I'll add it here, I'll also add this here:

And anything else that can be found about the characters that isn't general feats and such.

This is also something I got from the very first few pages of the Topic as well.

Last edited:
Bull of heaven(Strange Fake) said:

"This is a follow-up to the weather report — observers report that the low-pressure system that formed in western Las Vegas is currently rapidly increasing in force and has transformed into a massive hurricane."
"…?"
In the satellite image displayed on the TV, he was able to confirm an enormous hurricane more than eight hundred kilometers in diameter.
"There is no precedent for such a development…"
"In Death Valley National Park, a sandstorm is…"
"Its projected course is a beeline for Snowfield…"
"…It really is going in a straight line, isn't it? Is something like that possible?"
"It's almost like the hurricane has a will of its own."
"This is no time for jokes."
It began to flow. A chaotic whirlpool of information.
Faldeus instinctively picked out the facts, looked half-resignedly up at the ceiling, and muttered:
"Who's doing this…? Which faction?

"What the hell… are they trying to summon to this city…?"

Unfortunately, MBXX went full on snowape and perm'd me so basically, someone needs to get Crimson's Blogs and shit.
Since I can't access that anymore.

Here's one of KingCrimson's Blogs and I had to look the hard way for it:

so, this happened

Y16.jpg

292QNCq.jpg

Most common machine guns was the m2 browning
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.50_BMG
During World War II the .50 BMG was primarily used in the M2 Browning machine gun, in both its "light barrel" aircraft mount version and the "heavy barrel" (HB) version on ground vehicles, for anti-aircraft purposes.
It's muzzle velocity is 2,910 ft/s (890 m/s) for M33 ball

Time for more late night shitty pixel scaling

Assuming Nobu moved as soon as the bullet was fired

gevSYYU.png

All the pixels are labeled in the pic

Red totals to 754 pixels
754/210=3.59
890*3.59=3195 m/s

Which is mach 9.3

Assuming Nobu only moved after the bullet traveled that white line

y11Qacl.png

754/96=7.85
890*7.85=6986.5

Which is mach 20.4

Assuming the while line is just like a tracer and the bullet is already at the tip

754*890=671060

Which is mach 1956.4

Result

options 2 and 3 are most likely.

For option 3, the next panel shows that the artist draws bullets as lines so that's what makes option 3 likely.

EIfbrDS.jpg

hAZeImg.jpg

And the 2nd CK Blog:

Quetzalcoatl throws an axe Revised​

So it's come to my attention some people were too confused and could not grasp on how to use the brick weight calculator I linked.

So instead I'm going to reduce it to a much simpler form so this will be foolproof.

The Feat:

Quetz throws a giant axe 30 km.

It weights as much as Eridu

vqBH0NY.jpg

Which is the same size is Uruk

a6di6lT.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruk
Which is 6 km2

Quetz throws it 30 km

Cw1PErs.jpg

================================================

All we're going to do is calculate the mass of the entire volume.

Method 1

First, we'll need to know the type of bricks used. According to wiki, mud bricks were the most common.

Next, we'll need to find out the height of mud bricks.

This site kindly provides us with the average length, width, and height of mud bricks. But we'll only need the height, which is 125mm, or 12.5 cm

A typical standard mud brick is 300–375mm long, 250–300mm wide and 125mm high, and can weigh up to 18kg
Now we'll need to figure out the density of mud.

This site tells us mud used for building has a density of 1906 kg/m3

Now that we have all this info, we just need to calculate the mass.

If you don't know how to do that, here's a simple online calculator for your use

https://www.omnicalculator.com/construction/size-to-weight-rectangular-cuboid

Simply plug in the length and width of the city, which is 6km each according to the info provided above, and then the height of the bricks, which is 12.5cm

After that, simple input the density, which is 1096 kg/m3

If you've done this correctly, you should end up with 8 577 000 000 kg, or 8 577 000 tonnes

So as a result, Quetz threw an 8.5 million ton axe 30 km.

Note that the calc does not include any buildings or walls, only the ground.

=========================================

Method 2

We'll simply use the volume of the mud brick provided to calculate how many are needed and how much the total weight is.

Volume of Uruk.

6000*6000*.125 = 4 500 000 m3

Volume of each brick
.3*.25*.125 = 0.009375 m3

Number of bricks
4 500 000 / 0.009375 = 480 000 000

Since each brick is around 18 kg

480 000 000*18= 8 640 000 000 kg

or

8 640 000 tons.

Again, only includes the ground.

"But Crimson, some sites say Eridu is small! Wiki says the earliest is only 25 acres!"

....And we're not using a tiny village. The game text clearly states Eridu was already equal to Uruk. You know, the same Uruk at its height before it was destroyed. Surely you were able to catch that as it was clearly pointed out. I mean could you imagine Gilgamesh ruling over the tiny village of Uruk?

The game clearly has Uruk at its height.

"But what if they used hollow bricks?"

Yeah, because hollow mud holds up so well, especially in ancient times.

@Type-Rey Final update, I asked 2 others to help me out in terms of getting things from the Forum so it'll be awhile but we will atleast have something here without you going nuts over the typical questions continuing to be asked(meanwhile can you atleast point us to where the typical stuff you don't want to repeat ARE? Because that's been my main issue for the past few hours).

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So should I just start dumping anything from that thread (aside from CT and Xhom's stuff) that looks like a feat in here?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like this for example

Richard v Gil

The golden king and judge showered Saber with attacks without ever dropping his guard.
Nonetheless, the king once said to “have the heart of a lion” kept up his advance, pushing himself to even greater speeds as he narrowly avoided death.
Superhuman speed.
It was usual for a battle between Heroic Spirits to appear superhuman. Even taking that into
account, however, Saber’s swiftness was extraordinary.
Speed due to his fundamental abilities as a Heroic Spirit.
Speed boosted through magecraft.
Speed that could only be attributed to some kind of “divine protection” associated with
anecdotes of his exploits and bestowed on him by the Throne.
By combining all of them, he darted this way and that across the cluster of buildings that
had become his battlefield with singular speed even for a Heroic Spirit, circling as he slowly but steadily closed distance.

The Lionheart’s advance, once begun, was like a gale scything across land and sea. The peer-less speed of his march was so great that legend had it “only a general blessed with protection against wind had finally succeeded in halting it.” Incredibly, the Lionheart, said to have raced across the battlefield with three times the speed

of an ordinary charge, at last drew close enough for his sword to reach his opponent.

“So, you have the insolence to stand before me.”

As good as declaring that he had only just begun, the golden king leapt backward while firing
his Gate of Babylon in an effort to put more distance between himself and Saber.
But his efforts gave Saber the perfect opportunity.

“Ex...calibur!”

Saber’s sword shone, the arc of its swing becoming a massive band of light that flew at the
airborne golden Archer.

“Not so fast!”

Gilgamesh materialized countless shields in front of him, dispersing the band of light.

“To think that you would strike at me with a mere imitation of a relic of the planet. Were we
not in the middle of your trial, such folly would merit death, mongrel! ....Hm?”

When the scattered light dissipated and the countless floating shields scattered, Saber was
no longer to be seen in front of the golden king.
As he landed, he sensed immense magical energy from behind him, lower down the slanted
roof of the church. The golden Archer turned to look, his eyes narrowed, and saw Saber with hissword poised to strike.

“Ex...calibur!”

A second band of light was fired up the slope. It was blocked by the countless shields, as the
first had been...but this strike was an order of magnitude more powerful. It pushed the shields back, lifting the golden king several meters into the air.

“How dare you...”

The golden king saw through the gaps in his shield wall that Saber was holding one of the
Noble Phantasms that he himself had fired.

“I told you I was going to borrow them, didn’t I?”

Saber, still clutching the long sword, instantaneously slipped in directly underneath his air-
borne foe and made radiance envelop the blade once more.

The first time he had released the true name of his Noble Phantasm, the decorative sword he had originally held had shattered with a single strike. The Noble Phantasm shrouded in the aura of the age of the gods, however, remained intact after his second true name release and retained its properties as his Noble Phantasm.

He unleashed magical energy in a third band of light.
The golden king deployed shields beneath him and blocked the attack, but he was pushed
higher into the air.
Then came the fourth band of light.
Saber gave his opponent no time to recover and followed it with a fifth and a sixth slash of
light aimed skyward from the church roof.
Even more frighteningly, the interval between strikes was steadily shrinking. By the time he
got past his twentieth slash, they had become a massive, continuous band of light firing from the earth into the night sky.
As if to say that this, too, was both an infinite series of blows and a never-ending single strike.

Back