TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Seriously, I really need to work on my reading comprehension as it's fucked right now.
Already bad enough that I'm wondering if I have been hallucinating the Orleans scene of Artemis trying to kill Heracles and alluding to LB5 in her own way, now I'm basically fucking up when it comes to shit like this...

This is telling me to get my shit back to basics rather than continue to sit on my ass.

Alright Home Stretch, just going to go into Lakshmi Bai now

_261.png

Lakshmibai

Class: Saber
True Name: Lakshmibai
Source: Historical fact
Region: India
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 159 cm
Weight: 44 kg

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Mana: C
Luck: E-
Noble Phantasm: A

Historical image and character
Lakshmibai was the queen of the princely state (a dominion under British rule, but they were allowed their own sovereignty) Jhansi.
One of the most famous leaders of the Indian Rebellion of 1857.

After its king died from illness, Lakshmi decided to negotiate with the Brits for the continued survival of the kingdom of Jhansi.
At that time, the British were applying the "Doctrine of lapse" (they wouldn't acknowledge an adopted child's claim to the throne and they would annex any Indian princely state without a successor to the British East India Company) which crushed Lakshmi's hopes of continuing the monarchy with an adopted son.
It is said that when a special envoy of Lord Dalhousie, Governor-General of India, visited Jhansi and proclaimed that the state would be annexed to the British territories, Lakshmi didn't shed any tears, instead, she declared that she would never surrender her Jhansi with resolution.

Afterwards, Jhansi came to be ruled by Britain, and for the next three years, it kept smoldering with conflicts such as religious problems.
In 1857, the great rebellion of the sipahis (sepoys) broke out in Delhi, and, receiving their appeals, a rebel force was set up in Jhansi too.
However, after massacring the British garrison stationed in Jhansi, the sepoys left for Delhi.
Left behind, Lakshmi invested her private funds into gathering soldiers and continued to resist Britain at Jhansi. They say there were many female soldiers in the rebel army who were inspired by Lakshmi.
The struggle of the rebel forces lead by Lakshmi were so admirable, that even the commander of the British army sent to subjugate them, Hugh Rose, left behind words of praise for them.

In 1858, the castle of Jhansi finally fell at the hands of the subjugation army, but Lakshmi managed to escape. She joined up with the other rebel forces and continued her resistance at Gwalior. However, the momentum of the rebellion did not spread further and, two months later, the British army launched an all-out attack on the castle of Gwalior.
Lakshmi fought bravely in that struggle but was reportedly killed in battle after being shot while leading her forces from the front line.

Class Skills
Magic Resistance A
Nullifies Magecraft of A-rank and below.
Mages of the modern age are unable to damage her with their spells. This is due to the effects of the Saber-class and the divinity dwelling within her.

Riding B
The ability to ride mounts. She can handle most rides better than average, but she is unable to ride animals of the Demonic or Sacred Beast rank.

Here, Lakshmi's plan is ultimately using the Horse and Cart to get to Tell meanwhile she's on the Horse and everyone else defends Ritsuka till then.

Divine Core of the Goddess C
She possesses divinity as a Pseudo-Servant of a Hindu goddess.

Here, Lakshmibai ultimately spills that Lakshmi is not the Goddess that resides within her but Alakshmi, The Goddess of Misfortune and Lakshmi's older sister. Here, by pouring all of her magical energy into her Noble Phantasm, she forces an unavoidable reaction to try and control it which summons a horde of kali.

Here, Pepe states that this is potentially due to Alakshmi being the 2nd Wife to Kali the Demon(Yeah, there is atleast 2 beings known as Kali in Indian Mythology, not really new as a whole in Mythology or even in Legends), she only found this out with the Giant Kali that appeared in Bichu after using all of Alakshmi's power against William Tell.

Here, Lakshmi outright states at best, she can only point them in a certain direction and tries to command them to attack the Sacred Beasts

Personal Skills

Charisma of the Rani B+

A skill that demonstrates the ability to command an army and a high charisma.
The army-commanding power of the Queen who brought together the princely state of Jhansi and opposed the English forces.
Rani is Hindi for "Queen".

Here, just showing that she was the Rebel Leader of Dival and basically turned them into a Freedom Force against God Arjuna

Marching Spahee B
A skill signifying how the Indian mercenary corps of the East India Company became the trigger for a rebellion.
The rebellion in the princely state of Jhansi was triggered by the sipahis killing the English soldiers stationed there as they sympathized with the rebelling forces that occupied Delhi.
However, since the sipahis left for Delhi after that, Lakshmi had no choice but to invest her private funds into hiring soldiers to protect the Jhansi that was left behind.

The Resistance of Gwalior A
A skill signifying her resistance to the bitter end against the British army at the castle of Gwalior that she reached after escaping from the fallen Jhansi.
She lost her life on that battlefield.

Noble Phantasm
Nahin Denge: The Kingdom of Rejection that Bears No Usurpation

Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~40
Maximum number of targets: 200
A Noble Phantasm that gives form to Lakshmibai's strong determination and wish of "never handing over her motherland".

Once the king of the princely state of Jhansi died, Bai, who was bereaved of her child, tried to adopt a child to keep the kingdom alive, but the British, aiming for the chance of destroying the monarchy, did not recognize that and one-sidedly decided on the annexation of Jhansi. In response to that, Bai, despite being a woman, gave them her words of refusal: "I will never give up my Jhansi (Mere Jhansi nahin denge)"─────or so the anecdote goes.
Eventually, this incident became the starting point for her────and also the princely state of Jhansi's participation in the Indian Rebellion of 1857 and them gaining fame as a great force of resistance.

Originally, it is a barrier-type Noble Phantasm that creates an absolute domain that defends against the invasion and assault of the opponent.
Accordingly with the definition that "she is an existence that risked her life to protect the kingdom of Jhansi", invoking it connects cause and effect as in "whatever she protects is her kingdom".

Due to being summoned as a Saber this time, the Noble Phantasm functions as an Anti-Army variant that transformed the concept of "rejecting outside invaders" into an attack.
The flash of the sword that carries all of her feelings is the determination to bear the life or death of the country itself.
Therefore, as a blade that will never bend or break, it mows down the enemy with a weight and brilliance equal to the future of a whole country.

Here, in the discussion of how Ganesha and Lakshmibai will go back in time, the latter plans on using her True Noble Phantasm(Not the attack version we see in gameplay) to support Ganesha.
Here, Lakshmi does state that compared to Ganesha, all she would do is supply power and that's it.

Strength, Defense, Speed, etc.

Here, Rama ends up going in "too deep" in going with Lakshmibai's lie of her having Lakshmi within her(due to their connections to other gods, thus believing she has Sita within her) and she grips his skull in response in which he points out she's beginning to crack it.

Lakshmibai's Endurance vs. Lostbelt William Tell
Here, Tell ultimately states he's going to aim for the horse first(Mash states he will either aim for the Horse or Lakshmibai herself). Here, Tell fires his first bolt and hits Lakshmibai in the shoulder, Tell wonders how the hell that happened as he aimed for the horse. Here, Tell fires another bolt at the horse and it still hits Lakshmibai, Tell states that "the horse somehow kicked up a pebble that knocked it off course and into the Rider".
Here, Tell then plans on aiming for Ritsuka 5 meters off using Vayu's power, somehow a bird's feather knocked the arrow off course and into Lakshmibai. Here, Tell wonders the hell is going on, a Noble Phantasm? A Skill? A Trait?(Ends up being the Divinity within her Alakshmi) Here, Lakshmibai states that as long as the bolts aren't aimed explicitly at her, she isn't in any real danger and she will have to deflect them with her sword otherwise. Here, Tell ultimately catches wise that they are all being drawn at her regardless of who he aims at and aims for her specifically. Here, Tell starts firing at Lakshmi at every direction and she has to be at high alert at all times to avoid being killed, some still get through. Here, Lakshmi ultimately accomplishes her plan and the party reaches Tell but she isn't in any real fighting condition.

And that's pretty much it. While she absolutely helps you fight the Lokapala and Ashwatthaman, outside of Tell, she doesn't really do much to stand out. It doesn't mean she's weak(see her damn near cracking Rama's skull with her grip), just means she helps but that's it.

Yeah, Lakshmi's and Ganesha's was going to be real short...

Last edited:
I do like how in Melty Blood Type Lumina, apparently Mash's Last Arc is literally pulling an Achilles and ramming the opponent with Lord Camelot :skully

y_62fdea2ed4894.webp

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's amazing how hilariously bad Type Lumina's translation is...

Mash's story has quite a few interesting tidbits and possible spoilers from the future but they fucking butchered the translation . It's obvious the translation team has no fucking clue about TM in general and the context behind it.

Like...they fucking translated DA Noel being a Demon/ Beast class threat which is hilarious when what they really meant was that she is about as strong as a Dragon/ Demon Pillar which kinda makes sense on a power scaling metric. Probably will remain consistent with the old lore where DAs can't really take on Servants whilst DAAs can.

The Neko Arc stuff is ridiculous on every level and i refuse to acknowledge it .

Anyway, i guess i'll wait for the people who know what they're talking about to translate it properly to see the full implications.

It's amazing how hilariously bad Type Lumina's translation is...

Mash's story has quite a few interesting tidbits and possible spoilers from the future but they fucking butchered the translation . It's obvious the translation team has no fucking clue about TM in general and the context behind it.

Like...they fucking translated DA Noel being a Demon/ Beast class threat which is hilarious when what they really meant was that she is about as strong as a Dragon/ Demon Pillar which kinda makes sense on a power scaling metric. Probably will remain consistent with the old lore where DAs can't really take on Servants whilst DAAs can.

The Neko Arc stuff is ridiculous on every level and i refuse to acknowledge it .

Anyway, i guess i'll wait for the people who know what they're talking about to translate it properly to see the full implications.

Yeah, I long since heard in Beast's Lair that Type Lumina's translation team is legit awful on every level and they hope that Witch On The Holy Knight is translated by the FGO Team instead.
While I haven't actually seen Type Lumina's translation first hand, even reading that has me questioning so many things right now(It reminds me of someone going too deep off of Tsukihime Remake's hype and believing all of the DAA's = Beasts rather than just Primate Murder and possibly ORT)

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Primate Murder ain't even a DAA in the Remake or at least, he ain't listed as one.

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
PM's membership is most likely linked with Altrouge , at least in the OG timeline where PM didn't even crave blood before becoming Altrouge's pet.

Maybe in this timeline, she doesn't have it under its control or maybe Nasu wants it to act as something more purely connected to Gaia .

Too early to say.

Proto234

Distinguished
To be fair, the Club is only supposed to have those that became DAA under another, killed one and inherited their Idea Blood or something else.
ORT is only in there because he killed one and "inherited their Principle/Idea Blood"(?)
Now I'm wondering if the Dark Six really are the 6 fae that forged Excalibur or not

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Holly molly....Luminaries OP as fuck.

She just nullifies any attack she doesn't instinctively realize as being an actual threat to her :skully

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's a variation of her "being vulnerable to things she hasn't experienced" in her standard form.
It's not that much of a stretch

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's a variation of her "being vulnerable to things she hasn't experienced" in her standard form.
It's not that much of a stretch

Oh, I'm not doubting it, it's just the idea of someone like Musashi trying to sword autism her only for it to not work because Arc thinks a sword shouldn't be able to hurt would be hilarious

"Bullshit I can cut concepts"

"Eh, it's still just a fancy knife, gonna be a nope from me"

:skully

Back