TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fun little detail, as the ORT fight progresses, Ritsuka's facial expression gradually becomes more desperate in the command window

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The most batshit insane thing about ORT so far for me was not his big dick power levels but the fact that my man managed to literally abuse the Summon System and spam summoning itself as Grand Foreigner over and over again.

That's...like...beyond cheating.

The most batshit insane thing about ORT so far for me was not his big dick power levels but the fact that my man managed to literally abuse the Summon System and spam summoning itself as Grand Foreigner over and over again.

Oh no, that shit got me tripping hardcore as well.
Like it was absolutely unbelievable that through eating too many Servants, he literally hacked the Throne itself and made it Grand Foreigner endlessly just to get it's Heart back.
Holy shit.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Dude turns into a Cell clone

Fucking eats people to gain power, crosses the bishonen line, has literal "from a single cell" regen, even died to a suicide attack before coming back stronger and finally dies in a giant energy clash.

Nasu must've rewatched DBZ before writing this arc :catskully

Proto234

Distinguished
So regarding ORT, how strong would Camazotz is when compared to his beast compratiots?
His endurance is top notch for sure considering he fought ORT for millenias

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
There's a reason he doesn't have a rank/position even though he has the class.

He needed a bunch of human sacrifices just to be able to fight defensively against ORT and his best solution was to yank out her heart and put her to sleep

Proto234

Distinguished
If anything, it's more impressive ORT kept fighting him for Millenia than it reflects on Camaztoz.
Isn't ORT has better firepower than Camazotz? Isn't able to stall someone with superior firepower making the one stalling better?
Not saying he's on Goetia level but he shouldn't be underestimated imo

Isn't ORT has better firepower than Camazotz? Isn't able to stall someone with superior firepower making the one stalling better?
Not saying he's on Goetia level but he shouldn't be underestimated imo

Being able to constantly do it for millions of years without having any backing of his Celestial Object of origin and under it's own power? Yeah, that is genuinely absurd compared to Camaztoz just having Immortality ORT couldn't deal with at that point.

Proto234

Distinguished
Being able to constantly do it for millions of years without having any backing of his Celestial Object of origin and under it's own power? Yeah, that is genuinely absurd compared to Camaztoz just having Immortality ORT couldn't deal with at that point.
Celestial object of origin?

Celestial object of origin?

You forget TYPEs come from various Celestial Objects, not just Planets right?
Type-Moon and Type-Oort Cloud kinda shows that it's Celestial Objects as a whole which has the same shit as every other Planet, that's why Nasu uses Hoshi if I'm right in general terms to really go about the series and why Tricholocosm fits moreso than a simple Galaxy due to the nature of how the mechanics work.

FGO Anthology series, I just find this funny.
Izou actually showing off some of his skills and actually pushes back Kagekiyo... till she busts out her Noble Phantasm and Izou realizing he got played hard when he notices she's grailed.
Female Ritsuka is such an ass.

Doesn't Chaldea kind of just slap Camazotz out of the way once his immortality is resolved? :hm

Basically yeah. We do have Nito Alter's help there but considering how much every other Beast required absurd levels of bullshit to defeat them(or in Koyanskaya's case, basically giving her what she wants or she would just kill herself and take everyone else with her), he wasn't all that tough outside of his immortality.

So you mean to tell me this thing was just spamming his alt accounts just so he could pull a MegaMan, cntrl/c'd - cntrl/v'd the inner machinations of a Servant, created a minute singularity where he never died (after Benienma sacrificed herself to enforce the concept of "Death" upon him), summoned itself in his main acc, while giving itself a durable Saint Graph (Grand Servant class was the only one available at the time) and wouldn't die so long as there was even a small piece of him around (turns out there was a small piece of him just chilling with the Chaldea crew, in more ways than one :kobeha) and it required said piece to commit suicide so it could finally go "Oh, come on, I can't even feast in peace for a sec!? First the bat and now you!? You know what, screw you guys, I'm out"

Goddammn, that is one pissed off space spider

:geezuspepe:geezuspepe:geezuspepe

Back