TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Tsuki, is the second part of the Remake out yet?

Presumably Nasu will talk about his future plans for that side when that comes out

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well maybe they'll localize a few of the others in the mean tiHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah, couldn't finish that with a straight face :hestonpls

Fuck :expepe

Proto234

Distinguished
You forget TYPEs come from various Celestial Objects, not just Planets right?
Type-Moon and Type-Oort Cloud kinda shows that it's Celestial Objects as a whole which has the same shit as every other Planet, that's why Nasu uses Hoshi if I'm right in general terms to really go about the series and why Tricholocosm fits moreso than a simple Galaxy due to the nature of how the mechanics work.
Well, if anything else, Camazotz's tenacity and willpower is top tier, on par with Morgan
Oh, we aren't assigned for Pruning

The fucking Counter Force has turned on Chaldea specifically

Because apparently whatever King Chungus is planning to do is super amazing for humanity (and also somehow fucks over the rest of the universe)

And the Counter Force only bases things off "how good for humanity"

So......:zaru
Well, anyone knows that Imperium of Man lite in anykind of form isn't good for the whole universe in the long run

On unrelated note, does Ritsuka really have sex (read Mana Transfer) with Kuku?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
The way the story is framing it is more along the lines of

Humanity prospers through marisbury's grand human order

but it could (potentially) lead to a bad end like NOTES future because the planet gets sick of us as the dominant intelligent lifeform

It makes more sense now for the crypters to do what they did and declare themselves "Enemies of Humanity" since they want to avoid a future like that.

Proto234

Distinguished
The way the story is framing it is more along the lines of

Humanity prospers through marisbury's grand human order

but it could (potentially) lead to a bad end like NOTES future because the planet gets sick of us as the dominant intelligent lifeform

It makes more sense now for the crypters to do what they did and declare themselves "Enemies of Humanity" since they want to avoid a future like that.
Considering Daybit willingness to take extreme.measures to stop Marisbilly, coupled with Marisbilly own shadiness, seems the bad outweights the good.

And is it true that Alaya supports the plan? Iirc Kirei says that Chaldea will be judged by human order before reaching Antratica

Proto234

Distinguished
He does beat Musashi and one shot Limbo, Raikou and Shuten combined also implied to be < him, so not surprising he beat Muramasa's ass

Proto234

Distinguished
Speaking of which, no comment on Daybit and how he's able to summon essentially alien familiars? One that allows him to finish whole singularities by himself without any servants as well as defeating Koyanskaya of Light.

I bet he can solo a lot of verse with that fact alone

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
There's not a lot to comment on.

We only know that the stronger the enemy is the more "angels" he can summon.

Why are the angels so strong ? Is it because they're bricks stat wise ? Or because everything people throw at them doesn't register since our concepts don't register to them ? We don't know.

There's obviously a limit on this otherwise he wouldn't have needed to go to ORT.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
It's hard to see, but it looks like the Grand Order anime treats Femme Fatale Tiamat and Goetia as equals :hm

oVpD1Mf.png

YgMvTTU.png
NBR1ctY.png

So that's neat. Kind of annoyed they never show us what value she has as Unleashed or Draconic Corpus/Jurassic Tiamat, but being her weakest form and still reading the same 169,998 that Goetia has is solid. Also tells us that 7 Holy Grails equals 2nd Planetary Class. We vaguely know from Sakura Matou that 1 Holy Grail is around the level of a Grand.

Here, Dark Sakura is at the same level as pure heroic spirits, the Counter Guardians/Grand Servants (as the amount and the presence of her magical energy is beyond human capabilities).

Mind you, that alone doesn't mean she can throw that power into attacks, her limit only matches Second Magic Rin and all.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
For Goetia, definetly start with London, for Tiamat you might want to check the Arcade shit as well and CCC to get more insight into how Potnia Theron works if you really wanna be thorough.

Back