TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Yeah, this might seems stupid, but I really don't know how to cut and paste then quoting said part on a forum

Morgan (Lostbelt):
I may lose out in terms of magical energy and smarts, but I'm definitely on top when it comes to competitive spirit and guts! Huh? She used to be King of the Demon Boars[2] back in the day? Come on! She's a straight upgrade in every way———!
But still, when talking about final achievements, I'm hardly on track to lose, right?

I'm guessing this is what you are pointing out right?

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
It is, I plan on finally watching it but yeah, I know it's definitely not the best adaptation of Babylonia.
I think it hits the hype moments pretty well like what I posted above, though its kind of shitty they don't have Hassan literally remove Tiamat's wings. I'm not sure why that would have been too difficult to accomplish with the 3D model but whatever.

Not like her sprite doesn't still have them in the game either I guess

I think it hits the hype moments pretty well like what I posted above, though its kind of shitty they don't have Hassan literally remove Tiamat's wings. I'm not sure why that would have been too difficult to accomplish with the 3D model but whatever.

Not like her sprite doesn't still have them in the game either I guess

True but I'm not a fan of how they removed the funny moments of Babylonia and made it far too serious even at moments of levity.

Back