El Hermano

Acclaimed
43ONJsI.png

M15fSCH.png

Discuss away

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Tier list for this is hard in the same way as a Jojo tier list is hard considering most characters use hax abilities rather than pure DC/Durability.

But I’ll try to do a rough one and exclude some characters I find harder to place.

God tier: God
Demi-God Tier: Uma Galaxy
Top Tier:
Uma Spring (perhaps not having as much pure power but more difficult to defeat than Summer or Winter especially in a 1v1 since it negates attacks, can transmute massive swathes of people into Cherry Trees in its final form, and has an artifact that gives it luck manipulation that could turn a nuke into a dud).
Uma Summer
Uma Winter
(Since either on their own had the energy to turn the planet into a ball of flames or a ball of ice).
Uma Autumn (weakest of the season UMAs but still took a big team effort to defeat and has their own form of transmutation Hax with the ability to turn people into books).
High Tier:
Victor
Current/Spring Arc Andy
Billy
Gina
Prime Feng
End of Autumn/Summer Arc Andy
Shen
Creed

Support Tier (characters with abilities that don’t allow them to win fights on their own): Chikara
Latla
Isshin

Excluded Characters: Uma Spoil (Below Victor Certainly given how easily Victor defeated him, but hard to rate outside of that given Andy’s growth since that fight and Billy despite having copied Undead being unable to stop the Spoil Effect continuing to go across his body),
Uma Burn (was beaten and captured offscreen by Juiz and some other Union members but also proved to be > Uma Spoil when they fought and was necessary to kill Uma Winter), Tatiana
(Untouchable is sort of like Unchange but hasn’t been tested against other characters to the same extent), Top (sort of able to fight on their own unlike pure support characters, able to kick a blade from Rip into Spring hard enough to form a large crack in its body without building up much speed, also able to go up to LS from running around the planet but sort of needs someone to hold the target in place while he does so, so they don’t move out of the way while he’s building up his speed). Juiz (had a close match with Billy so probably not far under him, but has a main ability that can cause the opponent to commit suicide depending on their “vision of justice”).

There are more characters I know, but i’ll leave it at this for now.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Tier list for this is hard in the same way as a Jojo tier list is hard considering most characters use hax abilities rather than pure DC/Durability.

But I’ll try to do a rough one and exclude some characters I find harder to place.

God tier: God
Demi-God Tier: Uma Galaxy
Top Tier:
Uma Spring (perhaps not having as much pure power but more difficult to defeat than Summer or Winter especially in a 1v1 since it negates attacks, can transmute massive swathes of people into Cherry Trees in its final form, and has an artifact that gives it luck manipulation that could turn a nuke into a dud).
Uma Summer
Uma Winter
(Since either on their own had the energy to turn the planet into a ball of flames or a ball of ice).
Uma Autumn (weakest of the season UMAs but still took a big team effort to defeat and has their own form of transmutation Hax with the ability to turn people into books).
High Tier:
Victor
Current/Spring Arc Andy
Billy
Gina
Prime Feng
End of Autumn/Summer Arc Andy
Shen
Creed

Support Tier (characters with abilities that don’t allow them to win fights on their own): Chikara
Latla
Isshin

Excluded Characters: Uma Spoil (Below Victor Certainly given how easily Victor defeated him, but hard to rate outside of that given Andy’s growth since that fight and Billy despite having copied Undead being unable to stop the Spoil Effect continuing to go across his body),
Uma Burn (was beaten and captured offscreen by Juiz and some other Union members but also proved to be > Uma Spoil when they fought and was necessary to kill Uma Winter), Tatiana
(Untouchable is sort of like Unchange but hasn’t been tested against other characters to the same extent), Top (sort of able to fight on their own unlike pure support characters, able to kick a blade from Rip into Spring hard enough to form a large crack in its body without building up much speed, also able to go up to LS from running around the planet but sort of needs someone to hold the target in place while he does so, so they don’t move out of the way while he’s building up his speed). Juiz (had a close match with Billy so probably not far under him, but has a main ability that can cause the opponent to commit suicide depending on their “vision of justice”).

There are more characters I know, but i’ll leave it at this for now.
Making a proper tierlist for U+U is going to be a massive headache once we get to the endgame. I can already tell.

There's so much hax potential, though.

Happy New Year!

Hope Undead Unluck continues nicely throughout the year.
Now thinking of a tier list seems very difficult. Besides some characters being exclusively support characters, the series has had very little one V one fights. Which is something I actually like a lot.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
That fucker has a sun tattoo on his chest. We all know how this relates directly to God and the reset.
I've been wondering, Andy's real identity is Victhor. VicTHOR. Meaning, he could potentially be a direct descendant of God himself, perhaps a part of some type of "royal guard" of some sorts that exist to serve the lord. Maybe they broke apart at some point or Victhor rebelled in some way and was destined for an eternity of suffering constant resets.

Also, remember how fire slows down his regen? Maybe that's a direct counter-measure by God, who seems to pretty much control the sun itself and harnass its power to Andy's regen. Which is why he created him with this very flaw, so even if Andy can't die he could still just have him burn for eternity if he ever becomes a threat.

Some speculations I whipped out of my ass, so I might have missed a thing or two.

Reactions: Ral

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Fucking BUMP.

@Blade Chapter 127:

pULwHVh.png
BIcI4mC.png
9AgpUi0.png

They created everything, which means they also created an entire fucking Galaxy compressed into a building sized being that ended up going at MFTL speeds and explode into an entire galaxy:

sNT9dZ7.png

Also:
3WEu2uC.png

Pqwrcik.png

6LoXU4S.png

Crazy shit.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
@ChaosTheory123 Could this be potentially quantified:
SkSLH7y.jpg

AOISKhm.png

l4lHuLZ.png

Practically a buff mofo carrying an entire galaxy inside of it. It was created by another character in the series. Practically spawned instantly as a penalty.

How much would it take to launch/move all of those celestial bodies at such speed?

Eztephan

Illustrious
How much would it take to launch/move all of those celestial bodies at such speed?
Well if we use the solar mass of the Milky Way to measure the mass that Uma Galaxy launch is 1.5 trillion solar masses, and him moving that to MFTL+ speed(100000 light years).

So, KE=1/2ms^2 is the formula to know the kinetic energy of an object.

KE=1/2(2.98338000171688e+42kg)(9.46073e+20m/s)^2=1.3351432830136062e+84 joules or Multi Galaxy

Knowing that we have, Uma galaxy addition have the energy of multiples galaxy, but the problem is if i using that formula with objects moving faster than light is well..contradictory with theory's and scientific stuff.

To make a more accurate scientific calc, i gonna use the 99% of the speed of light(a very very low end knowing the size of the Milky Way and the short time frame of the scene).
KE=1/2(2.98338000171688e+42kg)(2.9679e+8m/s)^2=1.3139447565854408e+59 joules or Multi solar system.

In the end the correct answer will be Galaxy or something higher than that.

I hope this answer the question.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So it was confirmed that among the UMAs there are 10 "Master Rules" for a loop.

The Current Quest target is one of these Master Rules, Uma Sick.

And it was also confirmed that UMA Galaxy which was added last loop, is one of the current 10 Master Rules.

20231001122020967.jpg

Meaning it's likely gonna be a future quest target :lul

Back