unpopular opinions thread: olf o bee dee edition

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Anime peaked in the late 90's or at the lastest in the early 2000's and since then it's been kinda stuck in a rut (with some notable exceptions).
dude this ain't unpopular opinion. Everyone almost agrees that 90's is one of the best decade. Basically, anime, cartoons, sports, music, movies, product, and other shit. almost everything in the 90's is still widely recognize 20 years later.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Toei probably want the kid Goku concept. The problem is that would be more than 30 years ago in Supers and Goku matured too much in Z to make it make sense.

clark
Toei wanting to be Kid Goku esque happenend back in GT when turned him back into a kid
of ocurse that was dumb so they trying it again

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
as i said many timers before, goku time as bad as was writing wise and all the things we said before

it still kept the attitude era of toeiland during their fight scenes or when things were getting serious

for

that alone, it is >> dbs

not to mention the lit things it has on it's arsenal like: ssj4, bebi saga, dan dan, episode 64 [still best ending episode], an even better family man vegeta who became cooler and admits that he has to catch up to kakarot, while smirking and having let all his useless pride stuff behind, etc

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I like how GT Vegeta is like, “hey, you might be above me but I’m not gonna let myself become fodder. Bulma, babe, help me become SSJ4”

I enjoy that Vegeta alot more. Especially as an overprotective dad.

ae0c7d4a85daaa86c209fd4fc85e1a7a.jpg

images

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
- busou renkin is underrated, both anime/manga, keshin's popularity kinda overpowered it, but nevertheless it has way better fights and a more solid plot

sir_fire

Distinguished
- busou renkin is underrated, both anime/manga, keshin's popularity kinda overpowered it, but nevertheless it has way better fights and a more solid plot
The fact that it ran much shorter and thus a more well-rounded ending helps.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
started very slow, but final arc was something else

unpredictable and full of suspense

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hmmm…. nah. Best punches from top tier Stands (in stats) like Star Platinum gets you Building level at best

Back