User smiley's are now here! Upload your own fabulous icons from the comfort of your account settings!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Tired of waiting for an Admin to finally complete your smiley upload request over at the Smiley/Emoticon and Reaction Request Thread? Welp, the wait is now over! Now you can upload your own fabulous icons from the comfort of your account settings! This new feature was proudly funded by the gracious donators of OLF (please bare with us as we continue to update this thread).

BIYZaCK.png

• The maximum smiley size is 50x50
    • Any smiley bigger than 50x50 will be resized to those exact dimensions (subject to change)
  • The maximum file size limit is 500 KB (subject to change)
  • The supported file formats are PNG, JPEG, JPG, and GIF (for all you gif hoarders out there)
  • Regular members be able to upload a max of 5 smiley's for the time being while we see how it does on the forum over time.
  • Donators will be able to upload a max of 20 smiley's, which is also subject to change, depending on how this new feature gets used here
  • There is an option that we can enable per group in order to be able to use other user's smiley's, but we're going to take feedback on that feature first so that we don't get any complains about users not wanting someone else using their precious Pepe collection :dumbpepe
  • You do not need to use colons for the replacement text field as that already gets placed for you after you upload and save your new smiley.
  • Your user smiley's will show in the smiley pop-up menu when clicking on the icon from the post composer/editor.
  • If you type out the smiley, it may not show like it does immediately for global forum smiley's (I have brought this to the dev's attention)
  • To use the smiley in a post without clicking on the smiley icon, simply type out the replacement text entirely (e.g. :pepedumb:) and it'll appear after you post.
So what are you waiting for? Go get to shitposting your favroite cat/pepe/doggo/celeb face smiley's now!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I bumped the image quality from 95% to 100%, so lets see if that shows an improvement.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm gonna mess with the quality settings cause them shits look blurry AF and I know it ain't the weed so :ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I beefed it up to 100x100 to make it better quality for y'all.

It'll be up to you all to resize your own images, so you'll have to delete and re-upload your arsenal to test whether or not they look any better.

Back