Venom Myotismon (Digimon adventure) vs Megatron (Transformers Energon)

Bob74h

The Supreme King
8710907-2560689017-unkno.jpg
8710927-4260242107-unkno.png

Round 2
has malo instead of venom
8710906-1606784568-unkno.jpg

And tf cybertron instead of the energon version
8710937-7012811507-unkno.png

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul what are these Myotismon's sitting at

Energon Megatron has an offscreen planet level feat and Cybertron Megatron scales to galaxy level from being a Vector Prime avatar's peer
VenomVamdemon should be just below the Dark Masters in terms of power, being able to significantly damage both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon with his strongest attack. The Dark Masters being able to warp the digital world planet into the form of Spiral Mountain, each of them maintaining at least a quarter of the Digital World. He should also scale to Kuwagamon's Quad Digit Mach feat.

With a straight up planet level feat under his belt, Megatron should have this round soundly.

BelialVamdemon should at minimum, be stronger than Imperialdramon Fighter Mode whose own profile states that "It is said that the power to destroy a planet dwells in its attacks." And with his full darkness amp was covering both the Digital and Human worlds in darkness, and was going to merge them into one universe which he could rule.

If Cybertron Megatron is only Galaxy level, then BelialVamdemon (at his peak) should take it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I wouldn't put him anywhere above galaxy level, so he should lose round two. I've seen people try to peg him and Optimus higher based on the ending of galaxy force but ehhhh

Galaxy Level based on canon comic feats is already a big jump from what we see in the show

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Granted, belialvamdemon did get hit with one of the silliest weaknesses in the series

not that Megatron of all people could exploit on it :mjlol

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Granted, belialvamdemon did get hit with one of the silliest weaknesses in the series
One of the silliest weaknesses in fiction.

BelialVamdemon: Oh no! Children are talking about their dreams, my one weakness. :kobeha
Literally starts falling apart and dying on the spot.

Like I GET what 02 was going for there, he gains power from darkness and therefore light hurts him. The problem was that this had never been a thing before (aside from when he was Vamdemon and the SUN weakened him because you know...vampire) so it comes across as a complete asspull and the way it was presented was just completely cringe worthy.

It's also completely at odds with how seriously 02 took itself a lot of the time, given how much dark shit is in that season. Like Chimairamon wiping out whole cities of Digimon while the heroes look on in horror (and do nothing, useless shits), Ken's backstory, the Chocomon stuff in the Hurricane Touchdown movie and Oikawa's own backstory.

Nah forget all that, they just suddenly beat the villain with some Care Bears level shit. :breh
not that Megatron of all people could exploit on it :mjlol
BelialVamdemon breathes sigh of relief. :maybe

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Literally starts falling apart and dying on the spot.

Like I GET what 02 was going for there, he gains power from darkness and therefore light hurts him. The problem was that this had never been a thing before (aside from when he was Vamdemon and the SUN weakened him because you know...vampire) so it comes across as a complete asspull and the way it was presented was just completely cringe worthy.

It's also completely at odds with how seriously 02 took itself a lot of the time, given how much dark shit is in that season. Like Chimairamon wiping out whole cities of Digimon while the heroes look on in horror (and do nothing, useless shits), Ken's backstory, the Chocomon stuff in the Hurricane Touchdown movie and Oikawa's own backstory.

Nah forget all that, they just suddenly beat the villain with some Care Bears level shit. :breh
Yea
Becomes pretty tone death when the same badguy verbatim was torturing arukenimon and ended up killing her despite her cries for mercy then ended up killing her bf mummymon who tried avenging her

Find it funny you call myotismon, belialmon when you went after me for saying komamura taichou and joeri
Are japanese names only fine when you use them?

Back