VS Battle Wakka (FFX): God of War Gauntlet

Wakka_face_2.png

Wakka takes his shot at challenging the Greek and Norse gods. No Dissidia :doge

Scenario 1) Wakka is limited to his Sphere Grid path.

Scenario 2) Wakka has every single Sphere Grid ability.

Both scenarios have a speed equal and unequal parts to them.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Scenario 1) Wakka has access to basically every status ailment in the game (except maybe Death and Zombie depending on Standard or Expert Grid), either through his attack skills or through his Overdrive Status Reels. He can also attack with Fire, Ice, Water or Lightning through Element Reels He can take attacks from and deal damage to Sin, Final Aeon and Yu Yevon so i don't think he has much issue even from a power perspective.

Scenario 2) Well he gains Death and Zombie status ailments and Holy (Light), Ultima (Dark) and Flare (non-Elemental) magic attacks. Not to mention can Slow Enemies and use Haste to speed himself up, Heal himself both through White Magic and by Draining energy or mana from enemies.

At the very least, I don't see much being able to take him on in either scenario, he may even clear it outright.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Freya: "Wakka, war is the only way."

Wakka: "No! Yevon teaches us that war will only bring an end to the calm. Just like machina--"

Atreus: "They're Al Bhed, father."

Wakka: "Say no more. War it is. Did I ever tell you the story of Home? That they did not like happy festival fireworks? Well, brudda. I am gonna show them my fireworks. All six million of them."

Back