Exceptional
A certain someone might meme on me for this, but I’m doing it

This is Level 1500 Benetnash

feats linked below from one of our fave vs forums :mjlol

This time, the battlefield is Shido’s house in Date A Live

Let’s start with Super Starscream and work our way down :kobeha

sir_fire

Distinguished
How resistant is this shitty bloodsucker to mindfuck? Cause a certain Vampire Bat and a certain Rhino Beetle could just make her shoot her own head off.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
The fuck is this hoe? I never heard about her, and I feel I am better off for it.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
>tsundere
>flat chested
>acts like a haughty ojo-san

Yeah, figures that those fucking weebs would like her.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Or a Yankee in King Arthur's court, the ur-isekai.
That's another good one.

Honestly, the genre has so much potential but 90% of the time it's pathetic self-insert garbage. "My life sucks so I will role-play as somebody being reborn in another world." It is nothing but cringe. And depressing to be perfectly honest. These people are so desperate for their lives to be better sometime or somewhere else, and that somehow the universe will answer their prayers. Cause they've suffered so much more than anybody else. The self-pity makes me want to roll my eyes.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
alright, for shits and giggles, I gathered why Super Starscream is overkill for this unless proven otherwise

also, a Vector Prime who just regained his memories wrenched the weapon of an entity that absorbed entire nebulae, turned it into his signature sword Rhisling, and proceeded to beat its ass, sending it to the beginning of time where it exploded into a Big Bang

Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Where did you get your sword Rhisling?

A: Dear Blade Buddy,

Oh ho, that is quite the tale! In days of long ago, after I assisted in hiding away my brother's five new individual selves, I too went into hiding, locking off former memories of my kin and the battles and horrors we faced. In the ancient days of Aurex 404.11 Kappa, I became the leader of the Autobots, and was granted that universe's manifestation of the Matrix of Leadership.

My Autobots and I faced many challenges; Devron, the Eater of Sparks; the dread warlord Megazarak; the Second-Born Intellects calling themselves Destructons. Many stellar cycles after the titanic conclusion of the second Cybertronian war, I was called upon by the Chronarchitect. Though I was reluctant to abandon my charges, I felt compelled, as if I had a higher calling. I passed the Matrix to my faithful right hand, Guardian Major, and left to help mend damage that the Time Walker could not.

With me were the select few Autobots who chose to abandon all they knew to stand by my side. We were the Time Warriors, composed of medical officer Kaltor, my bodyguard Scorpia, intelligence officer Autoceptor, and quantum scientist Deceptor. Our tasks were legion, and they were varied. We prevented the Magmatron of Primax 206.15 Gamma to falling prey to the X-Dimension, faced uncanny horrors in primeval Primax 514.3 Gamma, and made peaceful contact with the time-traveling natives of LV-117.

Eventually, we unearthed what was vexing the Chronarchitect, the horrifying entity known as Mogahn the Mass. I fear that mere words are inadequate to describe the nightmare that Mogahn was, is, and is yet to be. Stars, planets, asteroids, ships, nebula, pulsars, and countless sentient beings were fused into his Mass, with all who resisted falling prey to his Cyber Caliber. Even the Chaos God, Unicron, tended to avoid realities where The Mass manifested. We fought against him in an endless array of realities, everywhere lives being subsumed into him. Hope seemed lost. Our final battle almost proved my end... and then time fell to a standstill. I found myself floating, for what felt like an eternity, in what was the home to the greatest Cybertronians. My home... the Realm of The Primes.

The Five of the Thirteen who dwelled there reached out to me, reminded me who I was, unlocked my long-sealed memories. I was no longer a humble Autobot leader, I was the Guardian of Space and Time, and no one, no thing, could stand in the way of my duties. My consciousness returned to the physical plane, and I wrest the Cyber Caliber from Mogahn's grasp. Using the gift that Amalgamous, who was then called Adaptus, gave to me, I reformatted it into a sword capable of slicing through time itself. With the last of my strength, I freed all of the captive souls and sparks with the Mass, and sent what remained of him hurtling back screaming to the beginning of time, where his destruction became known as the Big Bang, creating the very reality we happened to be fighting in.

My purpose realized, I said a tearful farewell to my troops and friends and... lover, and became once again bound to my duties, but with a new determination I had never felt before.
this is what happens when a more experienced Vector Prime tries to fight Master Megatron:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-fc0279d9cf533cca27ccf49785a21353-lq

this is the exact same iteration of Vector Prime who was in Cybertron/Galaxy Force too so Megatron and Starscream scale directly to this

Back