well, obd

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
for a long time now, i wanted to say this

it's time to say farewell, jokes aside, i ain't post as i used to, irl priorities matter more, found a new place and all, and overall, things are good

had so many memories in obd, since 2009, lot's of laughs, many friendships with several lads here

not to mention

i reached obd hall of fame levels, years ago, and still i am one of the few people who carried the section, even now, lmao

as funny as it sounds, it's time for others to carry on our legacy, that's how things are

the obd 2027 lore, ends here, a new beginning starts

i hope you all have happy holidays/happy new year, health, peace, courage and joy

carry on, lads

never give up, never back down, keep moving forward, the path of justice, is still on point, and things will be ok

may God protect all of you

chill and take care

peace

ps: when i post again, it will be on discord [maybe], and if i find the chance, most possible scenario is tag you for some stream when i got time, don't worry, we still gonna chat, somehow

Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Farewell, brother. I think it's safe to say we'll all miss you. Good luck in your path irl! I wish you nothing but health and happiness.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
See ya Blade

Its been one hell of ride from the classic OBD days of 2009 to here at the end of 2021
If you get a chance to stop by we'll always be ready for you again man

Take care and you do what you gotta do man

Darth Nihilus

Lord of SERVANTS
V.I.P. Member
vlcsnap-2021-02-14-13h09m35s888.png

vlcsnap-2021-02-14-13h09m40s044.png

vlcsnap-2021-02-14-13h09m46s578.png

vlcsnap-2021-02-14-13h09m48s567.png

This is not goodbye

Because we will see each other again

Like brothers do

Live your life

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You've breathed life into both NF and this forum, even if the latter is only a few months old, and yet it will feel a lot more empty without your classic humor and roasts. At least we know it won't be forever and you will come back someday but we will miss seeing you around the convo and other threads. Take care man and continue kicking ass in Real Life like a true SS4 Tier Chad.

Sayonara, Blade

AAEiTP1.gif

Back