Pop Team Epic Season 2 - episodes 1 & 2
Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown (movie)

Last edited:

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Caught up on Chainsaw Man and really enjoying it tbh while my brother hates on it constantly :ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
what's your brother's criticism of it?
Purely because he has bad taste in Anime and Manga; I mean, he was the one that introduced me to Naruto manga when it was poppin in 2006 and how I ended up on NF, but he says the storyline is boring. Tbh whatever he says is discredited by 2000 reputation points here.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Purely because he has bad taste in Anime and Manga; I mean, he was the one that introduced me to Naruto manga when it was poppin in 2006 and how I ended up on NF, but he says the storyline is boring. Tbh whatever he says is discredited by 2000 reputation points here.
Your brother's on here, huh? Is he the younger or older of you two?

Also, just watched through the whole Bastard!! anime on Netflix, and have begun reading the manga that's on infinite hiatus. :mjlol

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Your brother's on here, huh? Is he the younger or older of you two?

Also, just watched through the whole Bastard!! anime on Netflix, and have begun reading the manga that's on infinite hiatus. :mjlol
Eldest and he does not know about this forum.

Lord have mercy I would roast him before y'all had the chance to figure out his username as soon as he joined :smugsloth

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm finishing up episodes 9 through 12 of Chainsaw Man then gonna watch Nier: Automata

Back