What are you currently playing?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I felt like taking a nostalgia trip and started replaying Epic Battle Simulator and Call of Duty: World at War again.

Arx Fatalis
Dark Messiah
Postal 2
Deus Ex (second playthrough this year)
EYE: Divine Cybermancy (after 15 hours the game finally pays off and lets you be god)
Morrowind (gonna finish it this time)
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines (bit by bit every day, this game is like a fine wine)
Gothic (halfway, really wanna get to the sequel which is the meat of the series)
No One Lives Forever (the mad fans actually made it playable on modern systems... I almost died)
The Thing (been playing it for 2 years now lol)
Pathologic (same as VTMB it takes time and appreciation)

And last but not least I made it a tradition to play Aliens vs Predator 2 every night since the multiplayer got patched back in 3 years ago and the community literally rose back from the grave in a major way... We got a discord server, whole site, organised events and even the original devs tuned in for a deathmatch some time ago. I'm not that good at it since last I played online was like 2003? But my God is this not still the best asymmetrical multiplayer game ever made... A game that lets you play out the whole Xenomorph lifecycle in the midst of a deathmatch is just amazing. There's the traditional modes ofc but stalking other players as a facehugger only to burst out after you implant them and run away to wait half a min to grow up and go on a rampage! Or immediately get shotgunned... Aliens ain't very tanky in this game.

Reactions: Ral
I recently completed Ocarina of Time on the N64 with the Redux patch. Ocarina of Time is one of those games where I can replay it and never get bored.

I completed Atelier Marie on the PS2 twice with different endings. It's an alright short JRPG, a shame there's a calendar, and you can't do everything in one playthrough. There is no new game plus.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I'm once again trying to get into Octopath Traveler. I desperately want to like this game, but have never been able to.

Bravely Default II has been relegated to the backburner, along with Nier: Replicant. Started playing Shadow of War again recently, too (I never did finish it).

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Prepping for the Steam Deck and seeing how many games I can finish before I have to clap my ass back into college project land.

In no particular order:
  • Mafia - DEFINITIVE Edition
  • Hot Wheels UNLEASHED
  • FFIV (Remastered or whatever they are calling it nowadays)

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Currently playing Eastern Exorcist. It's a very good Metroidvania.

iu

SSMG

Been playing alot of bfv recently(I play pretty often as is because I was in the "comp scene") but playing it alot more now for the new game hype.

-For honour when the squad is on

And been playing some RPGs as well mostly Skyrim and recently a warhammer game too.

May pick up the new diablo 2 remake today and give that a run

D

Deleted member 60

Unconfirmed
Been off gaming for a while. Though I am trundling through Dark Souls 3 atm slowly. Recently just got past Dancer. Not been too difficult just hitting things with a large club. Only really come back to it after I lost my dagger run when I moved to my new PC.

Waiting on Football Manager 22 to drop in November. Want to play through a save I have on 21 but it's a lot of effort atm.

Looking forward to AoE4 dropping, which I may play for a little while.

Need to get back into FFXIV, need to grind through MSQ but I got so burnt out from it.

Some Schlub

Preeminent
I bought the Contra Collection and Contra: Rogue Corps for my Switch today for like 3.99 each. :cat)

Might buy the Castlevania collection on sale, too. :mhm

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
MegaMan X my first time ever playing it. Yet somehow I have nostalgia for the game. Never liked 2D side scrollers but I love this game.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Prepping for the Steam Deck and seeing how many games I can finish before I have to clap my ass back into college project land.

In no particular order:
  • Mafia - DEFINITIVE Edition
  • Hot Wheels UNLEASHED
  • FFIV (Remastered or whatever they are calling it nowadays)
watched the hot wheels trailer the other day and my face lit up when Fuel started playing

Velkuvrana

Notorious
Playing Pokemon Sword atm. Feeling a bit like replaying Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk. Then I guess I need to get back to Bayonetta 1 and beat 2 as I've left them alone for far too long.

Reactions: Ral
Back