What are you currently playing?

Dis dicc cause I've got no gaemz
Das gae.

Oh I love that game. Great music, atmosphere, and story.

The sequel was sadly rushed by that god awful EA but it's still got great music, atmosphere, and plot.

You know he has a store? Mysterious.americanmcgee?

I've been buying his cute/disturbing bunny plushes. They're so soft. Good quality too.
Images from the game were all over the city back in early 00s, it was a rebellious thing and gothic/punk subculture started popping around the time here. I never really got to play it then, plus I absolutely ADORE old games that push the limits of their engine. Alice is the peak of what the Quake 3 engine can pull without being outright rewritten to oblivion similarly to how Valve deconstructed and rebuilt the Quake 2 one into GoldSrc for Half-Life.

Playing the original Alice now with higher resolution and proper widescreen but without any porting or modding is pure historical bliss!
Similarly I went out of my way to get Worms 3D to work on my machine now and found an amazing fan patch that adds like 400 maps and improves the engine a bit without being an actual port, say what you want about old games but porting them over and modernising them robs them of whatever charm they had. Unless a game is broken beyond acceptable playability I rather stick to what made it special at the time including the bugs and quirks.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Roller coaster tycoon (original + expansions) Playing it now that I’m older, the game is less difficult then when I was 10-14.
I learned to managed my parks pretty well

New HL1 mod? GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Back to Arx Fatalis... Gonna fucking finish this baby some day...

Something I can't say for Morrowind which I've been trying to get into proper for the past... like 4 years now?

On the bright side I got Dino Crisis running in full glory through some hackery port magic.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I decided to replay Pokemon Black and its sequel after.

I'll probably dump the starter maybe, they all kinda suck design and stat wise.

I should have hacked Larvesta as a starter tbh. I'll do it for the sequel.

Currently obsessing over a game I never knew existed but damn need right now so fucking much...

You can literally turn people into salt or send locusts to devour their flesh or boil their blood until they pop or... just shoot em... It's the best religious game ever :skully

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Played an hour of Guardians of the Galaxy but it felt very generic to me for AAA Western title, ending up refunding it.

Currently obsessing over a game I never knew existed but damn need right now so fucking much...

You can literally turn people into salt or send locusts to devour their flesh or boil their blood until they pop or... just shoot em... It's the best religious game ever :skully

Ok holy scarab... I got to the first op power... I can turn enemies against each other and watch the shit show from afar doing potshots from behind the corner :skully

I still can't wait to get the one that will let me boil an enemy's blood until they explode, the bullet time one and ofc the holy salt! 🧂

How the hell did this game go under for so long... This is literally what made Dark Messiah a cult classic and arguably a hit but like... almost a decade earlier... Holy shit...

Back