What are you currently playing?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I started playing Blasphemous last Saturday.

Pretty neat metroidvania so far.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The Wind Waker HD. I would be playing something else now, but I've been playing this all the time to get every figurine in the Nintendo Gallery, and I finally did it. Now I just have to beat the Earth Temple, the Wind Temple, and Ganon's Tower all one last time.

Reactions: Ral

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
The Wind Waker HD. I would be playing something else now, but I've been playing this all the time to get every figurine in the Nintendo Gallery, and I finally did it. Now I just have to beat the Earth Temple, the Wind Temple, and Ganon's Tower all one last time.

Ganon is actually relatable in that one. I wish he had won in that game.

Well it's finally time for Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth kids!

priest-sign-of-the-cross.gif

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Dragon's Dogma and Cyberpunk 2077. Also made a couple of collections for them on nexus.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Crypt of the Necrodancer, Yuppie Psycho, and Stoneshard (pretty cool roguelike though it makes me want to blow my brains out at times, mainly due to travel being tedious).

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Slay the Spire. I can see why it has overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam.

Die Hard Nakatomi Plaza with the fan fix patch so it behaves well.

I honestly thought it uses GoldSrc but no... it's the good old Lithtech engine! Which is kinda ironic considering the engine's been powering Aliens vs Predator 2, No One Lives Forever, Tron and FEAR which are all pretty much movie themed games :skully

Back