What are you currently playing?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Been playing Team Fortress 2 recently after about eight years of not playing, and honestly? I forgot just how good this game is. Legit some of the most fun I have ever had with a video game in years.
Before the bots hit and ruined everything as per the usual, I heavily enjoyed playing TF2 as well; glad Valve stepped their game up with these inhuman atrocities!

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Amnesia: The Dark Descent. (I'm currently in the.. machine room trying to fix the elevator?)
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. (I'm at the latter end of the very first trial. What a long tutorial smh. Still fun so far though.)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. (I just reached the resistance camp, but I'm going to get a couple QoL mods before I continue further.)

Arkhangel

Call of Duty MW2 (Getting called a slur within a few matches brought back some memories for me)
KOA: Re-Reckoning
Scarlet Nexus (I really need to make time for this one again lmao)

Got Tomb Raider 3 and The Last Revelation the other day so now I officially have the original quadrilogy set up and patched up to go!

TR1 reminds me of Thief (1998) in a way when it comes to the ambience and overall reliance on sheer atmosphere, I quite like it actually!

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
revisiting killer7 as i never finished it and it's cool as fuck

Rune

The OG Unreal engine is nice as always even if I prefer Quake 3's one more.

We need more viking games with actual monsters and gods instead of sweaty men duking it out in a snowy bush behind the barn.

Currently playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion, Star Wars Empire at War, Assassins Creed Odyssey, and Hyperlight Drifter.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Second run of Persona 5 Royal, World of Final Fantasy, Pokemon Violet, Pokemon Sword.

Yeah a bit of everything depending on my mood. WoFF is just Pokemon but better.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy

Getting my ass-chewed out by the fucking Aztec Falcon first boss

Back