Movies What movie did you watch today?

Brian

Yesterday I watched Malibu Express. I already watched Hard Ticket to Hawaii, which was better.

I'm going through the whole Bullets Bombs and Babes cinematic universe

Maddie

Acclaimed
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Absolutely amazing movie. 9/10. So far tied for my second favorite PotA movie. #1 is still the original and Dawn is tied with Conquest for second place spot

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Jim Carrey in The Mask and it was pretty good, I watched it as a kid so it was like watching a new movie all over.

The new Dune impressed me far more than I anticipated...

I'm not gonna lie I don't find the goofy 80s version charming but it was definitely not my idea of the sci-fi epic. This version is closer, still I'll wait for part 2 to see if it'll be consistently good.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Power Rangers 2017 on TV.

First time I've watched it in a while and honestly, I still think it's a good film. Sure there's not a lot of action but I think the characters kind of make up for that, and the final fight is still pretty decent for what it was.

I remember watching the movie in the cinema and getting chills in the scene where the Rangers finally morph, it felt so EARNED you know, specifically because they did wait to do it and we had time to care about the characters.

Sad they didn't get to continue this version like they were planning to.

Saw Dune last night.
I feel like I would've gotten more out of it if I had any idea what I was getting into besides there being large worms.
20211023_021954.jpg
The cinematography was amazing though. The sense of atmosphere they were able to achieve was impressive.

Back