What series are only truly strong in vs debates?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
wait LWA got multiversal shit? :skully
Yes.
6JF1g19.jpg
Legend brings legend Mysterious magic of the hidden world was born, and in this world where the history of thousands of years has been overlapped, there are several lands on which the legends are carved. Ruins of megaliths left by ancient witches the forest where the ultimate magic is sealed, the ruins where the dragon sleeps, the trees that take away magical powerand the tree of the legendary witch : ... This world exists in a tangle of ley lines and complex magical forces. The superposition of space and dimensions is extreme. As such, some lands can't be reached by foot or vehicle. You can reach the land by going through the entrance and exit magic gates of Ley Lines. That's why many legends are often left untouched for thousands of years. Hence dangerous demons and magical plants exist in the wild, making it a place where ordinary humans feel endangered. - But, "If there is danger, there should be valuable things that nobody gets there, as many witches and humans go through the lay lines seeking that legend that I have not seen yet And that feat was handed down and created a further legend. I do not know if all these legends are ture, sometimes there will be misunderstandings and lies, but the legend will be people's hopes and a dream The heart to pursue is the true value of the transgression.
Ursula: Back then, Yggdrasil's branches encompassed the entire world. It's branches held even the stars and planets in place. It was from there that witches drew their infinite magic.
LDkcp5u.jpg

“Miss Kagari. Do you remember the characteristics of the twelve tree, the broom tree?”
Huh? Seriously? She’s testing me on homework at a time like this?! But I combed through the depths of my mind, desperately trying to remember.
“I think, it was, um, that it links the human world with other worlds and brings with it a mystical peacefulness…or something like that.”
“That’s right. Well done.”
Even in a situation like this, Professor Ursula smiled softly. “If used correctly, leaves from a broom tree can act as a medicine and as a healing power, But if misused, it’s just a drug, agitating the soul and even making you hallucinate.”
Does no one read my ted talks on this subject? :sadpanda

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Eureka Seven is a weird one, as I've seen quite a few of people saying how weak it is (including clickbait articles), and how it's a real mecha series meaning it doesn't have that many feats.

When in reality you have Nirvash triggering a Seven Swell which reshapes the landscape by the second episode alone and this only its third best feat in Spec 1, out of 2 more even more powerful forms. To say nothing of Bascude Crisis creating an explosion of water that reaches thousands of miles away, fleets of ships 100s of m long with a command ship 1.5km long, THEEND wiping out armies of kaiju, Project the Scub Coral altering local physics, the Corals covering the Earth in a giant layer, Towers being several kilometers tall, the Limit of Questions being a threat to the entire material universe and more.

Yeah it's weak compared with stuff like Gurren Lagann and GaoGaiGar, but that's not exactly a fair comparison to call something weak now is it?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is it too much to say most Marvel superheroes? Most people who watch MCU movies don't vision them as being insanely strong, mainly due to how they're portrayed in the movies. Which leads to people being befuddled at the idea of someone like Thor being able to wash Vegeta in a fight, because they're not aware of the comic feats and only know of the MCU feats. Considering MCU movies are how most people view these characters? I'd say it counts.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
JRPGs in general always end up being way stronger than they appear at first glance.
My Little Pony is probably one of the more obvious examples for shows, along with Power Rangers.
Non-traditional combat anime such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade (relatively) etc.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
in no order

- nardo
- bleach
- kimetsu
- oda piece
- opm
- exalted
- mha